剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
I'm going for a week, not until the end of time.
我只是去一个礼拜 又不是一去不回
Previously on fringe...
《迷离档案》前情提要
Our agent Dunham-- has she made contact?
我们那个德纳姆 有她的消息吗
She's on the other side focused on the task at hand.
她在另一边处理手头的事
Since you got back from the other side,
但是自从你回来后
it's like you're a completely different person.
感觉就像你完全换了个人似的
How'd you do it?
你怎么做到的
How'd you replace our Olivia?
如何跟我们的奥利维亚替换的
Listen, whatever happens to me,
听着 无论我怎么样
I want you to know that this started out as an assignment.
我只想让你知道这一切起初只是奉命行事
But it became something more.
但之后 发生了微妙的转变
That would be so much easier to believe
如果你没戴着手铐的话
if you weren't in handcuffs right now.
可能我会更容易相信你
Have you seen Colonel Broyles?
你们有见过布洛伊上校吗
He's late to work this morning.
今天早上他迟到了
His wife said that he did not come home last night,
他妻子说他昨晚就没回家
and that is-- is very unlike him.
这不是他的作风
Paging Ms. Levin--
莱文小姐
Your party is waiting for you at terminal 7, gate 3.
您的朋友正在七号♥候机厅三号♥门处等您
Final boarding for Gotham Air Flight...
请搭乘哥谭航♥班♥的旅客马上登机
Guess who.
猜猜我是谁
Well, the voice isn't familiar,
这声音好像没听过
but, uh, the hands I like.
但是我喜欢这双手
They're kind of... rugged and sexy.
沧桑又性感
Oh. No, sorry.
抱歉
I-I-- I don't recognize you.
我 不认识你
No, it's my fault.
是我的错
I thought you were someone else.
我把你错认成别人了
Well, you should probably leave,
你快走吧
because I'm waiting for my boyfriend,
因为我在等我的男朋友
and we haven't seen each other for a few months,
我们已经几个月没见面了
and he's really big and strong, so...
他既高大又结实 所以
But, you know, actually, now that I think about it,
但 知道吗 其实 我想了想
there is something in your face
你脸上有些部分
that's kind of ringing a bell.
我很熟悉
Really? Yeah, maybe...
是吗 可能
maybe it's my, um, lips.
可能是 我的双唇吧
It's so good to be home. You hungry?
回家的感觉真好 你饿吗
Due to inclement weather over the midwest,
由于受到中西部地区恶劣天气的影响
the following flights have been canceled--
以下航♥班♥被取消
Glatterflug flight 7 bound for Chicago.
去往芝加哥的格莱特弗拉格航♥空♥七号♥航♥班♥
Gotham Air 3 bound for St. Louis.
去往圣路易斯的哥谭航♥空♥三号♥航♥班♥
"Everybody talks about the weather.
"人人都在谈论天气
Nobody does anything about it."
但是没有一个人能对它有所作为"
I'm quoting Samuel Clemens.
我在引用塞缪尔·克莱门斯的话
You stranded too?
你也滞留在这里了吗
In a way, yeah, I, uh...
某种程度上说 是的 我
I'm waiting on someone who got delayed.
我在等航♥班♥被延误的人
Could you pass me the salt, please?
麻烦把盐递给我好吗
Sure.
没问题
Thank you.
谢谢
How was the shower?
淋浴爽吗
It was hot. I was beginning to think
水很热 我还在想
there wasn't a hot shower anywhere in North Texas.
在北德还没有热水澡洗呢
Well, welcome back to civilization.
欢迎回归城市生活
Well, to what do I owe the honor?
我哪来这么大的荣幸
You're a national hero.
你是民族英雄
I figured you deserve the good stuff.
我想这是你应得的
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Hmm. It's good.
这酒不错
Liv...
小奥
Everything all right?
一切都还好吧
What do you mean?
你想表达什么
I don't know.
我也不知道
It's just, uh... didn't say a word to me
只是 从机场回来的路上
on the drive back from the airport.
我们一路无言
And when I'd call from Texas,
我从德州打电♥话♥回来的时候
you seemed a bit distant.
你好像有点疏远我
Well, we were distant.
当时我们相隔甚远
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Just you almost...
只是你几乎
didn't seem like yourself.
变了个人似的
You know, work's just been kind of crazy.
你懂的 工作有点忙
Look, I know when I'm away, we can be a bit off.
我离开时就想过 我们的关系会有所疏远
Just want to make sure it's not something more.
我只想知道 有没有其他问题
No.
没事
It's just everything's a little overwhelming
只是布洛伊失踪后
since Broyles went missing.
事情有点应接不暇
Do you have any leads?
你们找到什么线索吗
No. They, uh, found his car at the edge of a no-go zone,
没有 他们在禁区里发现了他的车子
but nobody knows why it was in there.
但谁都不知道为什么会在那儿
Something classified?
有些事被保密起来了吗
Possibly, yeah.
可能吧
Uh, Lincoln's taken over in his absence.
在此期间会由林肯暂时接♥班♥
He keeps pressing all the official channels,
他一直向各方施压
but we're not getting any answers.
但我们一无所获
They stopped the search.
他们停止搜查了
I'm sorry I couldn't be here for you.
抱歉 当时没能在你身边
I know how you feel about him.
我知道你很尊敬他
Well, you're here now.
现在你回来了
And I'm glad about that.
我很高兴
Me too.
我也是
Help.
救命
Please, help.
拜托 救救我
You have any idea how much I missed
你知道我有多怀念
watching you get dressed in the morning?
早上看着你穿上衣服吗
What time is it?
几点了
Uh, it's about 8:00.
八点左右
I thought you might like to sleep in.
我想你还要继续睡
Yeah. Thank you.
是啊 谢谢
You want to get away this weekend?
周末你想外出吗
Uh, sure.
想啊
Where?
去哪
I don't know. How about we hop on an airship
不知道 我们去坐飞艇怎么样
and go down to Annapolis like we used to?
像往常一样坐去安纳波利斯
Annapolis? Yeah.
安纳波利斯吗 没错
We can go to the crab shack on the wharf or--
我们可以去码头那间螃蟹小屋 或者
Obrecky's? Right.
欧布莱奇吗 没错
Remember how great their jukebox was?
还记得那个超棒的点唱机吗
I would love that.
我可喜欢了
Dunham.
我是德纳姆
Okay. I'm on my way.
好的 我马上过去
Bye.
拜拜
Hey. I heard they're rerouting all the flights from Newark--
我听说纽瓦克来的航♥班♥都改道了
Bomb scare?
炸♥弹♥恐吓吗
Nope. Spontaneous bug eruption.
不是 是自然昆虫爆发
Guy named Harry Millman, 42 years old--
受害人名叫哈里·米尔曼 42岁
They found him in the bathroom.
他们在洗手间发现了他
Bugs had eaten their way from the inside out.
虫子把他从里到外吃了一遍
Oh, fabulous.
难以置信
Gosh, I was just here last night picking up Frank.
天啊 我昨晚还来这里接弗兰克
So, bugs. Yep.
那么 是虫子事件吗 没错
Ugh, you know how I feel about bugs.
你知道我有多讨厌虫子
Not Charlie.
查理可不是这样
Charlie loves bugs.
他特喜欢虫子
Look lively, people.
兄弟们 给点力
New boss is here.
新老大来了
How is it that when you say "Boss,"
为什么当你说"老大"俩字的时候
it sounds like insubordination?
听着有点不太服从的意思
You see, that's my tone.
我说话就这语气
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表