剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
as the most reviled man in the universe.
全宇宙最臭名昭著的人一样
I just wanted to say...
我只想说
at the trial, you spoke on my behalf...
审判的时候 你替我说话
Walter, I'm the one who got in the machine.
沃尔特 是我进入了机器
I'm the one who destroyed the other universe.
是我毁了那个世界
The courts perceived that you did it...
法庭认为你的所作所为
to defend our universe. And so do I.
是为了保护我们的世界 我也是
This all began with me, my...hubris.
这一切皆始于我的骄傲自大
Walter... And I just wanted to say thank you.
沃尔特 我只想说 谢谢你
No matter who's at fault, you are my dad.
不管是谁的错 你是我爸爸
That smells insanely good.
闻起来好香啊
After the day we had,
我们今天忙得够呛啊
I figured we deserved better than takeout.
我觉得不该再寒碜地吃外卖♥♥了
Hey. How you holding up?
你还好吧
Ha. I'm doing fine. Why?
我很好啊 干嘛这么问
Well...you know Walter would always cook
你知道的 沃尔特担心你的时候
when he was worried about you, so...
总会亲自下厨 所以
Well, of all the bad habits I could pick up from him,
要说起我从他那里继承来的坏习惯
that's the least of them.
这可是最不像的一点了
Amanda from across the street gave it to us.
街对面的阿曼达给我们的
That's you and me
那是你和我
and the little baby that we're gonna have
还有我们将来的孩子
that she is planning on babysitting.
她要来做保姆呢
Well, I think we should get started on that right away.
说起孩子 我们是不是该马上行动了
You're really gonna use a drawing from a little girl
你真要利用一幅小姑娘的画
to get lucky?
来骗我上♥床♥吗
It sounds so dirty when you say it like that.
你这么说显得好下流啊
She's a sweet little girl.
她真是个可爱的小姑娘
You know, hon, if you wanted to reconsider...
亲爱的 如果你想重新考虑一下
I can't say that I don't think about it,
我的确有过那样的想法
and that I don't wish things were different.
也希望一切会是另一种样子
Honey, people still have families.
亲爱的 人们还都有家人
Look at Amanda.
看看阿曼达
She was born into this world,
她生在这个世界
and she's still happy.
而且她依旧快乐
And the world could get better.
而且世界可以更美好
So I still think we're gonna have a kid.
所以我坚持认为咱们应该生个孩子
I hope you're right.
我希望你是对的
In fact, I think we're gonna have several.
事实上 我觉得我们会生一小窝呢
Two, maybe three.
两个 或者三个
Little tribe of Bishops.
一个小小的贝肖普部落
Hello? I understand now.
你好 我终于明白了
They're splitting atoms... not as an outcome goal,
那是裂变的原子 不是一个终极目标
but as a means to an end.
而是一种终结的方式
Slow down, Walter.
说慢点 沃尔特
The diagnostics on the canister--
对那个罐子的检查
They show residual traces of strontium 90.
发现其含有锶90的残留
That's a radioactive isotope.
那是一种放射性的同位素
That's how they're making the electrilights,
所以那东西才会发出电光
which means it would leave a signature.
也就是说它会留下痕迹
Yes! Like radioactive breadcrumbs.
对 就像放射性的面包屑
They'll lead us to whoever's doing this.
那会引导我们找到凶手
We need science division
我们需要科学部
to monitor current radiation tracking maps.
现在开始监控放射性追踪地图
It'll be faster if you exclude
如果你们排除
readings inconsistent with strontium 90.
与锶90不一致的数值 追查会快很多
Look for spikes in the remaining data.
锁定剩余数值当中的峰值
This is a campground.
这是一个宿营地
Do you think it's even possible to split atoms here?
你认为在这儿进行原子裂变可能吗
I can see them making s'mores, maybe,
在这儿做篝火甜点倒是可能
but weapons of mass destruction? No.
但是大规模杀伤性武器 不太可能
Is this the right place?
这地方对吗
The tracking system is detecting
追踪系统检测到的数值
the same radioactive signature that registered on the canister.
和罐子上残留的放射性痕迹的数值一致
So then where's the lab?
那么实验室在哪
Okay. You keep searching.
好了 你继续搜索
I'm gonna call this in.
我把情况向上级汇报一下
If you find anything out of the ordinary,
如果你发现什么异常
I want to know. Yes, ma'am.
立即通知我 好的 长官
Sir. We found this sitting on top of a rock.
先生 我们在一块岩石上发现了这个
I don't know if it means anything.
不知道是不是条线索
Thank you, agent. Sure.
谢谢你 探员 不客气
Peter.
彼得
Maybe Walter was wrong about the radioactive signature. Yeah.
关于放射性痕迹 沃尔特可能错了 对
I'll go back to science division,
我先回科学部
see if maybe something's wrong
看看放射性检测传感器
with the radiation detection sensors.
是不是有什么问题
Okay, well, let me know if you find anything.
好的 如果你有发现就通知我
Yeah. Will do.
好的 没问题
How come no one respects my desk?
为什么老有人弄乱我的桌子
You're too nice.
你人太好了
Team one, get ready to deploy.
一队 准备执行任务
Perimeter breach.
出现裂口
Sector eight.
八区
This technology's 10, maybe 15 years ahead of its time.
此技术要领先当今时代十到十五年
I don't mind saying
我想说
it's something I would like to have invented.
我也希望发明如此杰作
I mean for peaceful purposes,
我是说 为了和平
mining, maybe.
可能用于挖矿
Walter. What about the components?
沃尔特 那零件呢
Where were these parts made?
这些零件在哪制♥造♥的吗
I haven't the foggiest.
我也不知道
Dunham.
德纳姆
I'm on my way. What's wrong?
我马上到 怎么了
There's been a security breach at the wormhole.
虫洞处出现安全裂口
Someone in the park I.D: Moreau.
某人现身公园 身份是莫罗
Come on.
快走
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello, Peter.
你好 彼得
Why'd you leave me the key, Walter?
你为什么给我留下钥匙 沃尔特
I knew you'd recognize it.
我知道你会认出来的
I couldn't just call you.
我不能直接给你打电♥话♥
Yes, you could have.
不 你可以打的
No, no, no, no.
不 不
Not if I wanted the proper reunion that we both so richly deserve.
我希望我们能来个诚心如意的温馨团聚
So letting me know that Moreau works for you--
那么你让我知道莫罗是为你工作
that was your way of getting my attention?
就是想引起我的注意吗
Among other things.
还有其它他目的
I should have known that the electrilight came from you.
我应该想到那电光是你所为
After all, Walter was the only one brilliant enough
毕竟 沃尔特是唯一能够
to figure out how it worked.
研究出那东西的运行原理的人
Stands to reason that you were the only one
也就证明你是唯一
brilliant enough to invent it.
能够发明它的人
Yin and Yang. That's interesting.
阴和阳 很有趣
Interesting that you should say that
那样的话从你嘴里说出来甚是有趣
Yin and Yang.
阴和阳
Why are you doing this? Yin and Yang.
你为什么要这么做 阴和阳
One man broke the universe. The other man did nothing....
一个人毁灭了宇宙 另一人什么也没做
but have his son stolen, his life stolen, ruined.
但是他的儿子被偷走了 生活也毁了
I came over here at the end
我在世界毁灭之际过来
on a mission of mercy
心怀善念仁慈
to ask for help for my side.
为我那边的世界求助
The race was lost, a race I didn't initiate.
我输掉了比赛 一个不是我发起的比赛
But still, I came.
但我还是来了
And you destroyed us, Peter...
而你 毁了我们的世界 彼得
my son.
我的儿子
You destroyed your own--
亲手毁掉了你的故...
You activated the machine on your side.
是你启动了另一端的机器
You were going to use it to destroy this universe.
想要用它来毁灭这个世界
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表