剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
This is the place where the mysteries
这里是解开一切
of the universe get answered.
宇宙奥秘之所在
And congratulations.
祝贺你
Whatever your security clearance was,
无论你的安全许可是什么级别
it just got about seven levels deeper.
现在都翻了好几番
Something to show you.
有东西给你看
We found two sets of DNA
我们从现场取证的样本里
in the specimens we took from the scene.
获得了两组DNA
Two different people,
它们来自两个个体
but in performing the tests, we noticed something odd
但在对格雷女士进行的测试中我们注意到
in the molecules of Ms. Gray's body.
她体内的分子表现异常
They didn't want to come apart.
它们难以分离
They were held together
通过一种异常强烈的
by an unusually strong electromagnetic bond.
电磁链接紧紧相连
Um, I'm confused.
我不明白
You're saying that her body's
你是说她的身体
being held together by magnetism?
被磁力聚合在一起吗
Well, we're all held together by magnetism.
有谁不是呢
Our molecules are like these hematite rocks.
我们身体的分子就好比这些铁矿石
Magnetism is what keeps us from flying apart.
没有磁力 我们的身体将分离崩析
It's what keeps us solid.
磁力让人体变得牢固
In Ms. Gray's case,
在格雷女士体内
the attraction was almost unbreakable.
这种强大的吸力几乎牢不可破
It's a miracle she left any blood behind at all.
她会在现场留下点滴血迹已经很不可思议了
I think it suits you, dear.
很衬你 亲爱的
Um, but--but how?
但为什么会这样
I mean, why did she get magnetically supercharged?
我是说 为何她体内的磁力如此超强
Belly,
贝利
what if she took the energy
她的这些能量 有没有可能
from her victims?
是来自那些受害者的
Victims? The people she's jumping with.
受害者 和她一起跳下去的人
Yeah, that'd make sense.
很有可能
She absconds with their life force at the moment of death.
她带走人们在死亡瞬间发出的生命能量后潜逃
Life force?
生命能量
You mean like a soul?
你是说 像灵魂那类的东西吗
Is that even a scientific concept?
这还是科学理论范畴的概念吗
You know, it's best to try
我劝你 思路还是
not to be reductive.
放宽一些
I mean, after all,
我是说 说到底
every living thing is simply bundled energy,
毕竟所有的生命个体 都是能量的聚集
and perhaps Ms. Gray has found a way
也许 格雷女士找到了一种
to capture some vital portion
捕获他人身体能量中
of another person's essential energy,
最重要部分的方法
and therefore has extended her own life.
她因而得以延长寿命
Extending her own life.
延长寿命
A soul vampire.
灵魂吸血鬼
As it were.
如果有这种说法的话
It says in the file that each one of the victims
资料上显示 所有被害人生前
tried to commit suicide previously.
都曾试图自杀
Perhaps simple compassion, Belly.
贝利 她会不会正是出于怜悯
Yes, that's brilliant.
很有见地
She only wants to take the souls of those people
她只是将这些本就已经自暴自弃的
that are already prepared to surrender their own.
灵魂收集起来罢了
A compassionate soul vampire.
一个悲天悯人的灵魂吸血鬼
Yes.
没错
Oh, boy.
额滴神啊
Um, who are you guys?
你们到底是什么人
Why don't I explain that to you as we go?
我们边走边解释吧
Are we going somewhere?
我们要去哪里
If you were looking for victims who had previously
你会去哪里找到那些
tried to commit suicide, where would you go?
曾试图自杀的受害人呢
Suicide hotlines,
自杀心理咨♥询♥热♥线♥
therapy groups?
心理治疗小组
Exactly.
没错
Walter, give me a call if you can figure out any more
沃尔特 找到任何有关戴娜·格雷
about why Dana Gray can't die.
不死之身的线索 记得通知我
Helpline. This is Joan.
我是琼 欢迎致电帮助热♥线♥
Hello?
您好
I think I'm gonna hurt myself.
我似乎有自杀的倾向
Okay, sweetie, what's your name?
好 亲爱的 你叫什么名字
I'm Brian.
我叫布莱恩
Hi, Brian.
你好 布莱恩
I guess you're in a bad place right now, huh?
你现在的境况可能不太理想吧
I'm tired.
我好累
I know, sweetie. Life can be tiring.
我明白 亲爱的 活着总是不那么容易
I know.
我明白
Listen, Brian,
布莱恩 你听我说
I really want to help you,
我很想帮你
but you have to let me do that, okay?
但前提是你愿意让我帮
And this is too important to do over the phone.
电♥话♥里谈这些太草率了
You're just trying to trick me.
你其实是在唬我
You're gonna send the police to stop me.
好通知警♥察♥来阻止我自杀
No, listen to me, Brian.
不是的 布莱恩 你听我说
I would never do that. I promise, okay?
我向你保证 绝不会这么做 好吗
Now, sweetheart, just tell me where you are.
亲爱的 告诉我你在哪里
That's her. Yeah, that's Joan.
是她 没错 这是琼
Is she working today?
她今天上班吗
No, she hasn't been in for a few days.
不 她好几天没来了
Is she in some kind of trouble?
她碰到什么麻烦了吗
Was she close with anybody in the office?
她有和办公室的人走得近吗
Well, she was friendly,
她很友善
but I wouldn't say she was close to anyone.
但也没和谁走得特别近
She did her job and went home.
她平常就是好好上班 下班就回家
Here's her desk.
这是她的办公桌
I hope nothing's happened to her.
希望她没出什么事
She's one of our best counselors.
她是我们这儿最好的咨♥询♥师之一
How so?
怎么说
Well, if there was a particularly challenging call,
如果碰到一些特别棘手的咨♥询♥
a person who was at risk, we'd forward it to her.
那种情况危急的来电 我们都会转给她
She was amazing.
她很厉害
In three months, she saved at least 37 lives.
在三个月里成功救下了37个人
She had an uncanny way of connecting with
她和那些感到无望的人之间
people feeling hopelessness.
有着一种超乎寻常的联♥系♥
I mean, anybody who gets struck by lightning twice
我想 不管是谁 两次被闪电击中
and survived has to have a perspective on hope, right?
还能生还 都会对希望有种特别的执着吧
Do you have her address?
你有她的住址吗
Yeah. Let me go get it.
有 我去拿给你
If Dana Gray is stealing people's souls as they die...
如果戴娜·格雷利用别人的死亡盗取能量
then why is she so committed to saving their lives?
那她为何如此执着于挽救他们
Brian?
布莱恩
Hello, Brian.
你好 布莱恩
You're not scared.
你不害怕
I know when people are scared.
我认得人们害怕的样子
And you're not.
可你不怕
Why?
为什么
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
You think you convinced me to allow you to come here.
你认为是你说服我让你过来的
But it was me who wanted you to come.
但其实是我想让你来
Okay.
好吧
I don't want to hurt people.
我不想伤害别人
But I always do.
但事与愿违
Who do you hurt?
你伤害了谁
I have no hope.
我没救了
Like those raindrops that you mentioned
就像你在电♥话♥中提到的
on the phone.
雨滴一样
You said they have a purpose.
你说它们是有价值的
Well, I don't like my purpose.
我不喜欢我的价值
Do you think the raindrops
你觉得那些雨滴
will help those people on the train?
会帮助火车上的那些人吗
What people on the train?
什么火车上的人
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表