剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
might compromise the results.
会影响最终的结果
She offered to handle it herself.
她提议交由她来解决
So Milo killed her too.
所以麦罗把她也杀了
So what about the third victim? Jeffrey Mayer?
那第三个受害人杰佛瑞·梅耶呢
A recovery specialist,
复原专家
who we contract with if somebody goes missing.
一旦有人失踪 我们就会找他
The thing is...
但是
I only put the order in yesterday.
我昨天才传达这命令
Mr. Mayer had not yet been assigned the task.
梅耶还没被委派这任务呢
Okay, so who's Milo's guardian?
好吧 麦罗的监护人是谁
Uh, his sister.
他的妹妹
She lives out on Long Island--
她住在长岛
Oyster Bay, I believe.
牡蛎湾
You really think he'd go back there?
你真觉得他会回去吗
He's got to know that's the first place people are gonna look.
他一定知道我们首先会调查那里
I've been to Oyster Bay. I never saw an Oyster.
我去过牡蛎湾 但从没见过牡蛎
I can't wait to tell Lincoln he was right,
我真想马上告诉林肯他是对的
that this guy is actually able to start
这个人有能力引发连锁反应
a chain reaction to commit murder.
造成谋杀
I'm not watching the happy dance.
我可不想看到他手舞足蹈的
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Fringe division.
潜科学部门
We need to ask you a few questions.
我们要问你几个问题
Uh, about?
关于
About your brother, Milo.
关于你哥哥 麦罗
Three people?
三个人
That we know of, yeah.
据我们了解 是的
No, there must be some mistake.
不可能 一定是哪里搞错了
Milo wouldn't kill innocent people.
麦罗不可能杀无辜的人
I suppose he didn't think they were that innocent.
我想他不认为他们是无辜的
You know, after all, they were trying
你知道 一切过后 他们想要
to cut off the medication that was making him smart.
终止让他变聪明的药物治疗
Right?
是吧
Do you have any idea where he is now?
你知道他现在会在哪里吗
He doesn't confide in me anymore.
他已经不再相信我了
You mind if I take a look at his room?
我能看看他的房♥间吗
Go ahead-- last door on the left.
去吧 左手边最后一间
Is that you?
那是你吗
"Milo and Madeline"--
麦罗与麦德琳
sounds like a kids' book.
听着就像儿童书的名字
You're not the first person to say that.
你不是第一个这么说的
Ah, you seem close.
你们挺亲密的嘛
We were.
过去是
He was a lot older, but...
他比我大多了 但是
we liked the same cartoons, played the same games.
我们爱看同一部卡♥通♥ 玩同一个游戏
I had the opposite.
我和你恰恰相反
My sister and I were close in age, but...
我和我妹妹年龄相近 但是
we fought over everything.
我们什么都要争
Are you close now?
你们现在亲密吗
Uh, she passed a few years ago.
她几年前去世了
Oh, I'm sorry. That must've been...
抱歉 那一定
really difficult. It was.
很难受 没错
When I was little, I used to always be scared
小时候 我总是担心
that something would happen to Milo.
麦罗会出什么意外
He'd forget to check for cars,
过马路的时候看都不看
just run right into traffic.
直接冲过去
I worried that he'd never be happy.
我担心他不会高兴
He'd never feel like... like he belonged.
他从来都 没有归属感
Must've been hard watching him struggle.
看着他这么努力一定很难受吧
It was harder for him.
他更难受
That's why I agreed to the drug study.
所以我才同意了这项药物试验
He isn't that helpless person anymore.
他不再是无助的人了
He's dangerous, and I think you know that.
他很危险 这你知道吧
So if there is anything that you can think of...
你能想起些什么吗
we just don't want to see anyone else get hurt,
我们只是不想有人出事
including your brother.
包括你哥哥
It's a...
这是...
it's a good-bye note.
这是他留的告别字条
But it says where I can reach him.
里面写了我在哪能找到他
Thank you.
谢谢你
Patricia Hotel, Lakewood Avenue.
帕特里夏旅馆 莱克伍德大街
Yeah, I'm gonna call backup,
好的 我去通知后援
get them to meet us there. Hold on a second.
让他们跟我们在那里汇合 等等
What if that's what Milo wants?
要是这样正中麦罗下怀怎么办
You know, that's his M.O., always ten steps ahead.
这就是他的作案手法 永远先人十步
So what, you think he knew that his sister was gonna tell us?
怎么 你觉得他知道他妹妹会跟我们坦白吗
Listen, he knows we're onto him.
听着 他知道我们在抓他
He knows his sister.
他也了解自己的妹妹
What if he's trying to set us up?
要是他想设计害我们怎么办
Well, we can't just stand here.
但我们不能坐以待毙
I can't answer that.
我解不出来
Why not?
为什么
Because there is no answer.
因为根本无解
It's a mathematical problem without a solution.
这是道无解的数学题
Well, which scenario is more likely?
所以这戏下面到底怎么演
We go to the Patricia Hotel, or we don't?
我们到底去不去帕特里夏旅馆
Suppose he predicts you'll go there.
假设他预知你们会去
But then you'll predict he'll predict that,
可他的这种预想在你的意料之中
so you don't go. So we shouldn't go?
所以你们就没去 我们不该去吗
But then he predicts that you predicted that.
可他又预知了你会预料到他的想法
And he changes his plan,
所以他改变了计划
which means that you should go to the hotel.
也就是说 你应该去旅馆
But then he predicts that you'll predict
可他又会预知你能想到
what he predicted too.
他预料到的情况
It's an infinite spiral.
这是个死循环
Okay, well, thank you, Astrid.
好的 谢谢你 阿斯特丽德
We'll take it from here.
下面的事交给我们吧
Where you going? To the Patricia Hotel.
你去哪 去帕特里夏旅馆
Liv... Look, Charlie, he could be there now.
小奥 听着 查理 他可能就在那里
I'm not willing to lose him. Are you?
我不会冒险让他逃脱的 你呢
Fine. You drive.
好吧 你开车
Charlie, that's him.
查理 就是他
Oh, that wasn't supposed to happen.
不该是这样的
Freeze!
不许动
Here. Take it.
给你 拿着
Take it. Press the button.
拿着 按按钮
You move again...
你敢再动
the next one won't be in your leg, buddy.
打的就不是腿了 伙计
You're okay.
你没事了
Just breathe.
吸气
Since when do you break protocol?
你怎么不按标准程序办事了
You passed by an auburn diamond, okay?
你刚才经过一个褐色钻石标志 对吧
Blinking auburn diamond, which you ignored.
闪烁的褐色钻石标志 被你忽略的那个
"Compromised air quality."
那代表"空气质量不佳"
Pressure's normal.
血压正常
Thank you. Yep.
谢谢你 没事
You need oxygen to breathe.
你想呼吸 得有氧气才行
Charlie, I'm sorry.
查理 抱歉
I don't really even know why I did that.
我不知道我怎么会那样
Because you're a daredevil.
因为你技高人胆大
I get it. So if you don't mind...
我明白 不过不介意的话
I'd appreciate it if we don't go through this again?
以后别这样了 在下感激不尽
Okay.
好吧
The drugs have been in his system too long,
药物侵入他的肌体已久
so the doctors weren't able to reverse the affects.
产生的效果医生已经无法驱除了
According to the doctors,
医生说
the patterns that he sees are too complex
他脑中的模式过于复杂
to put into words.
难以言说
His thoughts now can only be
他的思想现在只能
interpreted by a machine.
靠机器翻译
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表