剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
about what I should be doing?
你有更好的建议吗
Well, not this.
至少不该是这样
Should I give up on my son...
警♥察♥似乎已经放弃了
the way the police seem to have?
我也要放弃自己的孩子吗
Dinner's ready in 20.
晚饭马上就好
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
That's fine.
不饿也没关系
You still need to eat.
但你不能不吃东西
If nothing else, you need to put something in your stomach
没其它问题的话 你得吃点东西进去
to absorb all that alcohol.
好让胃里的酒精能够被吸收掉
You said he was wearing a beige sweater.
你说那人当时穿着米黄色的毛衣
The man who took my son--
你说 那个带走我儿子的人
you said he was wearing a beige sweater,
当时穿着米色的毛衣
Not a suit like I would wear.
我通常不♥穿♥那种衣服
Walter, please don't do this.
沃尔特 别再问了
How did he sound?
他说话听上去如何
His voice?
他的声音
I have a new theory-- plastic surgery.
我又有了新想法 整容手术
There are a handful of surgeons
现在很多外科医生
skilled enough to pull off a feat of this magnitude,
都有鬼斧神工般的整容技艺
but the voice... the voice would be tricky.
但声音 是很难把握的
You know what? Maybe it was plastic surgery...
我觉得 或许是整容手术
Or an alien able to take on any shape he wanted.
或许是一个任意变形的外星人
We've considered all your theories, Walter,
沃尔特 我们已经考虑过你所有的理论
and none of them have brought our son back.
但它们全都没能把我们的儿子找回来
It happened.
如今木已成舟
It just happened, and it's inexplicable.
事情就这么发生了 无法解释
Nothing is inexplicable, Elizabeth.
万事皆有因 伊丽莎白
Science is seen as magic by primitives.
科学正是因其原理基本而显得神奇
Something happened in this house,
在这栋房♥子里发生的事
and we have to go over it
我们要一遍遍 不厌其烦地反复回想
and over it until we find out what we're missing.
直到发现被我们遗漏的关键
And how will this time be any different?
再多回想一遍还能有什么新发现吗
I don't know yet. We have to go over it.
现在还未可知 所以才需要我们回想
I have, Walter. I've thought back.
沃尔特 我全想过了
I've gone over it again and again.
我一遍又一遍地
I have told you and a dozen policemen
对着你和一大堆警♥察♥
every detail that I can remember about that night.
重复我所记得的那天晚上发生的一切
I've had hypnotherapy to try and recover
我甚至都尝试过用催眠来让自己
every detail I couldn't!
记起一些可能被我漏掉的细节
I know.
我知道
And I believe you...
我相信你...
about all of it.
你说的我全都相信
But there has to be something we've overlooked.
但一定有些地方被我们忽视了
There has to be an explanation.
总得有个合理的解释
You fly to Florida every Monday.
每周一你飞去佛罗里达
You work all week, and then you come back,
在那儿工作一整周 然后回到家里
and we do this.
不停地逼问我
This is not a marriage anymore.
这已经不是婚姻了
It's a routine.
这是在例行公事
Please, Elizabeth...
伊丽莎白 求你...
One more time.
再试一次
He's my boy.
他可是我的儿子啊
I can't lose him.
我怎么能够失去他
I'm so sorry, my love.
亲爱的 对不起
I know I can't keep doing this.
我知道不该这样逼着你
But it's impossible.
但他消失得太离奇了
Impossible he's gone.
就这样不见了
I know.
我懂
I know, Walter.
沃尔特 我都懂
I spend every waking moment
我头脑清醒的每一秒
imagining where he is...
都在想 他在哪里...
What he's doing.
他现在会在干什么
And I pray that wherever he is, he's safe...
我向上帝祈祷 无论他身在何方...
that someone's taking good care of him...
愿有人能好好照顾他 佑他平安
And that someday, by some miracle,
我希望 总有那么一天 会有奇迹发生
we'll get to see him again.
我们能再相见
But until that miracle happens,
但在奇迹出现之前
I can't break.
我不能崩溃
I need to be here for him.
我必须在这里守候他
We need to be here for him.
我们都要在这里守候
But we won't.
但现在不可能了
Walter, we're breaking.
沃尔特 我们之间正在破裂
Our marriage-- this is breaking us.
我们的婚姻在破裂 你这样做是在伤害彼此
And I can't let that happen.
我不可以让它发生
I need you, my love.
亲爱的 我需要你
I've lost Peter. I--
我已经失去了彼得
I can't bear to lose you too.
我不能连你也失去
Don't go to work tomorrow.
明天不要去工作了
Stay home this week.
这周在家陪我
Forget the lab. Forget Florida.
忘了那些实验 忘了佛罗里达的工作
Let's put our marriage back together.
我们一起来挽救这场婚姻
Welcome back, sir.
欢迎回来 博士
Morning, Dr. Bishop.
早安 贝肖普博士
Morning.
早安
Dr. Bishop, it's almost dark,
贝肖普博士 天快黑了
and there's still no sign of either of them.
两个孩子还是一点消息都没有
I found this.
我发现了这个
It's Olivia's.
这是奥利维亚的
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
How'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的
I guess tulips don't normally grow around here.
我想郁金香通常不会生长在这种地方
But...
但是...
How'd you know I'd come here?
你怎么知道我会来这里
Because it's the only drawing that looked happy.
这是你画册里唯一一幅看起来快乐的画
My name's Peter.
我叫彼得
Mine's Olivia.
我叫奥利维亚
Don't--
别
Be careful.
小心点
I'm not scared.
我不怕
What happened?
你的脸怎么了
My step-dad did it.
我继父打的
So... everyone's looking for you.
大家都在找你
I messed up...
我搞砸了实验
and now he's gonna send me home.
他要把我送回家去
Who?
谁
Dr. Walter.
沃尔特博士
Did you tell him...
你有没有告诉过他...
Walter, I mean,
我是说 告诉沃尔特
about your step-dad hitting you?
你继父打你的事情
I don't think it'll do anything.
我觉得说了也没用
My mo--
我妈
My mom was telling me
我妈妈告诉我说
you got to imagine how you want things to be.
你要会想象 你所希望的事物是什么样子
And then you can try and change them.
之后你就能尝试改变它们
Do you trust him...
你信任他吗
Walter?
你相信沃尔特吗
You should tell him.
你应该告诉他
You got to try something, right?
你得试着做点什么 知道吗
I think I cooled off by now.
我觉得我现在已经冷却下来了
Did you imagine that?
你刚才有想象到吗
No, the last time we saw her was before 5:00.
不 我们最后看到她的时候是在五点前
We went looking ourselves, but then it got dark.
我们到处找过了 但是之后天黑了
And do your son and the girl know each other?
你的儿子和那女孩认识吗
No. He--he's not from here.
不认识 他不住在这里
He doesn't even know the area.
他甚至都不熟悉这个地区
Look!
快看
They're back.
他们回来了
Oh, Peter!
彼得
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表