剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
I'm trying to make chocolate milk.
我想做巧克力奶
Or rather, I'm trying to make the cow make chocolate milk.
更确切地说 我是想让奶牛产巧克力奶
Dr. Bishop, do you have any idea why this machine
贝博士 你知道为什么这装置
would or could be configured for Peter,
需要彼得才能设定
Why it would respond to him?
为什么它会对彼得有反应
I know that this machine is dangerous.
我知道这个装置很危险
Which is why we need to understand it.
所以我们才要搞清它的原理
If it is indeed a threat--
如果它确实是个威胁
Then to ignore it would be irresponsible.
那坐视不管就是不负责任的行为
I've heard that argument before.
我以前就听过对这种问题的论战
That's what you people told Oppenheimer
那是人们发现纳粹份子在研造原♥子♥弹♥时
when you discovered that the nazis were working on a bomb.
对奥本海默所说的话
And how do you think he slept
你觉得他在自己的小发明
after his little invention had killed
瞬间夺去数十万平民的生命以后
hundreds of thousands in a fraction of a second?
能泰然处之吗
I need to go back to the market.
我要去下商店
Aspirin, we need to go to the market.
阿斯匹林 我们去商店
Is he okay?
他没事吧
Well, he's Walter. Define "Okay."
他可是沃尔特 很正常
Hey.
嘿
Do you need anything at the market?
要我从商店带东西吗
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Peter, I know you and Walter have been through a lot,
彼得 我知道你和沃尔特过节很深
But if this is the threat we think it is,
但如果这东西的威力真如我们所想
We need Walter focused.
我们得让沃尔特集中注意力
What if he's right?
如果他说的没错呢
What if we shouldn't be working on this thing?
如果我们原本就不该深入此事呢
You ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah.
是的
Okay. Let's go.
好了 出发吧
We've been back for two days,
我们才回来两天
And Walter's already driving you to drink?
沃尔特就已经逼得你买♥♥醉了吗
Do you blame me?
你这是在责怪我吗
Sometimes I feel like
有时侯 我觉得
I'm stuck in one of those bad buddy cop movies.
自己深陷在某些邪恶的警♥匪♥片里
Like I'm handcuffed to a--
就像我被剥夺了
To a mad scientist who kidnapped you
被来自另一世界绑♥架♥你的
from another universe?
疯狂科学家剥夺了自♥由♥
Yeah. Exactly.
是的 完全正确
You know, I understand Walter's concern about the weapon,
我理解沃尔特对那件武器的担忧
But I think that Broyles is right.
但我觉得布洛伊是对的
We need to figure out what it does,
我们得弄清楚它的原理
And can't do that without Walter.
只有沃尔特能做到
I love this song.
我喜欢这首歌♥
Really?
真的吗
Don't you?
你不喜欢吗
No, it's a great song. I just...
不 这首歌♥很好 我只是
As long as I've known you,
从认识你开始
I've never heard you express an interest in music.
我从没听你说起对音乐感兴趣
I've been noticing a lot of things since we've been back.
自从我们回来 我开始注意以前忽略的东西
I guess being over there and meeting another Olivia Dunham
我猜穿越到另一世界 见到另一个奥利维亚
has made me think about the way I look at the world,
让我重新认识了看待世界的方法
The choices I've made.
重新审视我所做出的决定
Come on.
来吧
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Yeah, come on.
没错 来吧
What, are you one of those guys who doesn't like to dance?
怎么 你不喜欢跳舞吗
I guess there's nothing like
我想再没什么
seeing another version of yourself
比看见自己的另一版本
to give you a little perspective.
更能让人认清自我了
I got to tell you, it was strange...
我得告诉你
Being with the other you.
和另一个你在一起感觉很奇怪
It was like looking into one of those carnival mirrors.
就像在看哈哈镜
What, you didn't like the red hair?
怎么 你不喜欢红头发吗
Well, I've always preferred blondes.
我一直对金发♥情♥有独钟
But you did make a very sexy redhead.
不过你红发的样子确实非常性感
Good.
很好
The more I think about being over there,
我越想起穿到那里的经历
The less real it seems.
就越觉得不真实
But you, you still feel real.
但是你 总让我觉得很真实
Dunham.
德纳姆
The neighbor found 'em a few hours ago.
邻居在几小时前发现的
M.E. puts the time of death around 10:00 last night.
验尸官推断遇害时间是在昨晚十点左右
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
Nothing. Just taking it in.
没什么 只是在听你们说话
Dr. Bishop, any thoughts?
贝博士 有什么想法吗
Reminds me of Monet's water lilies.
让我想起了莫奈的水中百合
The painting?
油画吗
It's a pastel. Look at the blood.
粉蜡笔画 看看那血迹
It's a shade lighter than ordinary.
阴影比平常的更亮一点
It's mixed with something else.
混合了某些东西
Possibly spinal fluid.
很可能是脊髓液
So where are the men who tied them up?
把他们捆绑起来的人在哪
Neither of them had I.D.
他们身上都没有发现身份证
Techs are taking prints.
技术科在取指纹
Seem to be in some type of vegetative trance
看起来他们在死亡之前
Before they expired.
进入了类似植物人的状态
So you've seen something like this before?
你之前见过类似的吗
No.
没有
Nostradamus is said to have died standing up,
有传言说 诺查丹马斯是站着死去的
But I highly doubt that someone who predicted his own death
但我相当怀疑 有人能预知自己的死亡
wouldn't have laid down.
却死到临头也不愿躺下
But you're saying whatever did this
你是说造成这些的那东西
Didn't kill them right away.
没有立刻杀死他们
It's a hypothesis,
这是个假设
But we are yet to find our rosebud,
但我们还没找到我们的玫瑰花蕾
the elusive clue that will unlock the mystery.
那个难以察觉的线索最终会解开这个迷
So has anyone located what they were after?
有人发现他们要找的东西了吗
We don't even know what they were after.
我们连他们要找什么都不知道
Beware of buried treasure, huh?
要留心埋藏的宝藏 对吧
We're thinking there was a third thief
我们认为还有第三名小偷
Who took whatever they dug up.
取走了他们挖上来的东西
Unless, of course,
当然 除非是
This buried treasure had legs of its own.
这个宝藏自己长脚跑了
Wouldn't that be delightful?
这不好笑吗
Any leads on the third man?
第三个人有线索吗
No, not yet.
不 还没有
I was just in Milton.
我刚在密尔顿
We got a problem.
我们遇到麻烦了
Your little plan wasn't so foolproof.
你的计划并不是那么万无一失
The device was supposed to be there, right?
那装置应该已经送来了 是吗
Well, it wasn't.
可它没被送来
One of your men must have taken it.
你的人肯定把它拿走了
Two of your men died like you planned,
其中两个人如你计划那样死了
But the other one survived and took the device.
但另一个活下来了 还拿走了装置
I only hired two men.
我只雇了两个人
That's them, yeah.
没错 是他们
If there were three, all three should be dead.
如果有三个人 三个人都应该死了
No one can withstand that thing.
没人能受得了那东西
Well, someone did, and we need to find him.
但确实有人做到了 我们得找到他
That sound creeps me out.
这声音令我毛骨悚然
Really?
真的吗
I always found it oddly comforting.
我一直觉得这声音别样的好听
Oh, that's very good, dear.
噢 做得很好 亲爱的
Have you ever worked behind a deli counter?
你在熟食店工作过吗
Walter, your tie.
沃尔特 你的领带
I, uh...
我...
I think you have a little bit of brain on it.
你领带上好像沾了点脑组织
Here, let me, uh...
来 让我来
It's raspberry jam.
是树莓果酱
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表