剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
阿利斯泰尔的地图
Alistair's map.
从FBI那里偷走了
Stole it from the FBI.
没错
I did.
你要走了吗
You leaving?
是的
Yeah.
他们也让那个神秘的女人走了 记得吗
They let the Mystery Woman go, remember?
听着 她有豁免权
Listen, she's got immunity,
但她现在去的是个安全的地方
but she's headed to a secure location right now.
她会被困在保护证人的地方 那里
She is gonna be stuck in Witness Protection unti--
省省吧 你觉得她躲不开FBI的审问吗
Oh, come on. You don't think she can evade an FBI detail?
你去哪啊
Hey.
我还没有放弃呢
Hey, I haven't given up.
- 不 别说了 - 我们可以找到另一种
- No, stop. - We can find another way to --
别说了 凯
Stop, Kay.
我不想再相信你了
I'm done believing you.
你和乔纳恩谈过了吗
Have you talked to Jonathan?
是的
Yeah.
和我想的还是有出入
Didn't quite go as planned.
那个神秘女人走的那一刻
The minute the Mystery Woman escapes --
我们都知道她的这一步
and we both know that she will --
她会去追查这个地图引导的地方
she's going after whatever this map leads to.
我们在那里等她
And we'll be there waiting for her.
我们
"We"?
我要带你离开这
I'm breaking you out of here.
你知道这有多危险吗
Do you know how risky that is?
我知道
Yes, I do.
我不在乎
And I don't care.
和FBI玩够了
Done with the FBI.
是吗
Yeah
还有她
Yeah, her too.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
乔纳 我当初不应该让老爸
Johnny, I should never have let Dad
那么对你
treat you the way that he did.
不应该让你在他死后还一直表演
Shouldn't have made you keep performing even after he died.
我也不应该在你不想做的时候
And I shouldn't have made you do the Times Square trick
逼你去时代广场表演
when you didn't want to.
我也不应该在一开始就告诉你 我和FBI合作
And I shouldn't have told you my work with the FBI this year
最后就可以带你离开这 因为结果没有
was gonna get you out of here, 'cause it didn't.
我每一次都做出了错误的决定
I have made the wrong choice at every single turn.
今天一切都结束了
That ends today.
你真的要带我离开这
You're really gonna break me out of here.
是啊 我们走吧
Yeah. Let's move.
不
No.
不行 我不能让你这么做
No, I can't let you do that.
你想要的不就是这样吗 乔纳
That's what you wanted, Johnny.
如果我们两个都是逃犯这又有什么意义
What use are we as two escaped convicts?
- 乔纳 - 不行
- Johnny -- - No.
我不同意
The answer's no.
我得走了
I have to leave.
卡梅伦
Cameron.
卡梅伦
Hey, Cameron.
卡梅伦 等一下
Cameron, look at me.
如果你必须要走 我可以理解
If you have to go, I understand.
如果你需要用什么我不能知道的
If you need to help Jonathan
方式帮助乔纳森
in some way that I can't know about,
我也理解
I get that, too.
听着 如果我有机会重新拯救我的姐妹
Look, if I had a chance to go back in time and save my sister,
我也愿意付出任何代价 我都可以
I would do anything -- anything.
所以 我现在不会阻止你
So I'm not gonna be the one to stop you now.
我不想成为你生命中的绊脚石
I don't want to be that person in your life.
我不希望我对于你来说只是个FBI的特工
I don't want to be just an FBI agent to you.
简直不敢相信 你竟然不想逃跑
I can't believe you don't want to escape.
我没那么说
Well, I didn't say that.
我的意思是
What I said was...
我不想和你一起跑
I don't want to escape with you.
谢了
Thanks.
只是
Just...
答应我 我们还可以再见面
Just promise me I'll see you again.
不会再有约定了
No more promises.
卡梅伦
Cameron...
你好 乔纳森
Hello, Jonathan.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
告诉我你的名字
Tell me your name.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表