剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
我不想成为最厉害的
I don't want to be the best.
我不是最厉害的 我做不到
I'm not. I can't.
不 你就是最厉害的
No, you are.
你最棒 你能做到
You're amazing and you can do this.
听我的敲击声
Just listen to the tapping.
我就在这儿
I'm right here.
我永远都会在这里
I will always be here.
该作决断了 卡梅伦
Time to decide, Cameron.
你想要怎么做
What are you willing to do?
是啊 卡梅伦
Yeah, Cameron.
我做不到
I can't.
我告诉过你了 是个测试
I told you. It was a test.
我告诉过你了 你命悬一线
I told you. Your life is on the line.
是时候做头发化妆了
Time for hair and makeup.
请处理毕晓普的尸体
Please dispose of Bishop's body.
别留太多汉
Try not to sweat too much.
他准备好了
He's ready.
欢迎 摩尔先生
Welcome, Mr. Morel.
我进来了
I'm in.
收到 马上到
Copy that. On my way.
晚上好
Good evening.
我也进来啦
I'm in, too.
很好
Great.
记住了 你这是为了救约翰逊
Remember, you're doing this to save Jonathan.
真的吗 你这是在跟我打气吗
Really? You're giving me a pep talk.
两小时之前 你杀了人
Two hours ago, you murdered a man.
我有很多面
I have layers.
不 你这是人格障碍
No, you have a personality disorder.
艾迪逊 那个设计游戏的书呆子
Addison, the nerdy game designer.
玛丽 前台
Mary, the receptionist.
无政♥府♥主义者的毕晓普
Bishop's anarchist.
甚至是MW 伟大的幻想家
Even M.W., the brilliant illusionist.
他们都不是真的
None of them are real.
我都不确定在那么多层之下 有真实的你
I'm not even sure there is a real you under all the lies.
我的天 卡梅伦·布莱克
Oh, my God. Cameron Black.
约翰逊和凯在这里
Jonathan and Kay are here.
是啊 你哥认为他需要从我手中
Oh, yeah. Your brother seems to think
救出你
he needs to save you from me.
这是我的幸运币
This coin is my lucky coin.
我放在这只手里 我可以让它消失不见
I'll put it in this hand. I can make it disappear.
我也可以让它重新出现
I can also just make it reappear.
再给表演一次
Do that one more time for me.
肯定很难吧
That's got to be tough.
为了帮助你的哥哥 你需要背叛你的搭档
To help your brother, you have to betray your partner.
她相信过我
She believed me, trusted me.
他是你哥哥
And he's your brother.
我们要开始拍卖♥♥了
We're about to start the bidding.
我得这么做
I have to do this.
没错
That's right.
拿到钻石 约翰尼就不用进监狱
Get the diamond and Johnny gets out of jail.
请大家那好牌子
Please everyone, grab your paddles.
- 你看到了吗 - 看到什么了吗
- Did you see that? - See what?
保安在通讯盒上放了样东西
The guard put something on the communication box.
我去看看
I'll check it out.
下一件拍卖♥♥品
Next up for bidding,
洛克菲勒珠宝收藏中的第71号♥
from the Rockefeller jewelry collection, number 71,
天猫座钻石
the Lynx Diamond.
开始了
Here we go.
起价1百万
We'll start the bidding at $1 million.
这位买♥♥家出1百万
We have $1 million over here.
110万 那位买♥♥家出价120万
1.1. We have 1.2. 1.2 over there.
130万
1.3.
200万 有人出210万吗
$2 million? Do we have 2.1?
210万
2.1?
- 你在干什么 - 210万
- What are you doing? - 2.1 million.
- 约翰逊在拍这个 - 为什么
- Jonathan's bidding. - Why?
他在找乐子
He's having fun.
该你了
Now it's your turn.
伙计们 我们看不到了
Uh, guys. Guys, I'm losing cameras.
有什么事情发生了
Something's happening.
240万
$2.4 million?
350万 有人出400万吗
3.5. Do we have 4?
400万
$4 million.
410万
$4.1 million.
摄像头失灵 准备好
Cameras are down. Get ready.
- 抱歉 凯 - 别想她
- Sorry, Kay. - Don't think about her.
注意力集中在你哥哥上
Focus on your brother.
- 闭嘴吧 - 470万
- Get out of my head. - 4.7.
500万
$5 million.
第十二号♥买♥♥家出价500万
$5 million from bidder number 12.
她只是个FBI的人 忘了她吧
She's just a fed. Forget about her.
- 我们有510万吗 - 是他
- Do we have 5.1? - It's him.
- 510万 - 乔纳森看见我了
- 5.1. - Jonathan's onto me.
那就动作快点 马上就关灯
Then be fast. Here go the lights.
5 4 3 2 1
In five, four, three, two, one.
走 走 这边
Go! Go! This way!
钻石呢 拿到了吗
Where's the diamond? Did you get it?
没有 乔纳手速太快
I didn't. Johnny was too fast.
那就执行B计划吧
Go to plan B.
我们都没有准备B计划
We didn't prep a plan B.
我准备了
I did.
塔利斯 德克 去保险库
Tallis, Dekker, head to the vault.
不 他们盯上我们了 我们得离开
No! They're onto us. We have to run.
没拿到钻石我是不会离开的
I'm not leaving here without that diamond.
而我会杀掉任何想要阻止我的人
And I will kill anyone who gets in my way.
乔丹
Jordan.
乔丹 住手
Jordan, stop.
是我 乔丹
Jordan, it's me.
卡梅伦
Cameron.
你是那个法国人
You're the French dude?
你帮她偷了钻石吗
You're helping her steal the diamond?
我不能就这么给她
I couldn't go through with it.
- 为什么 - 因为凯
- Why? - Because of Kay.
因为你之前说过的一些话
Because of what you said earlier.
好的 但是 我说什么来着
Cool. But wh... what did I say?
别管这个了先 我需要大家都不要去保险库
Never mind. I need to get everyone away from the vault.
好的 只要 只要跟他们说下情况
Okay. Just... Just tell them what's going on.
等M.W.发现我在反对她的方法后
The minute M.W. figures out I'm working against her,
她就要开始杀人了
she starts killing people.
我们要让我们团队的人离开
We need to get our team out of here.
明白了
Got it.
额 朝我脸上来一拳
Uh, punch me in the face.
什么
What?
朝我脸上来一拳
Punch me in the face!
伙计们 伙计们 乔丹需要帮助 他有麻烦了
Guys, guys? Jordan needs help. He's... He's in trouble.
他在 他在东边的走廊上
He's... He's on the east side hallway.
我们这就去
We're on our way.
乔丹
Jordan!
啊 法国人真能打
Aah, that French guy can punch.
他往哪儿去了
Where did he go?!
额 额 那边 出口那边
Uh, uh, that way, towards the exit.
钻石已经运至保险库 但是我们关不上库门
The diamond's in the vault, but they can't close the door
所以我们要在这里守卫 我这儿有5个人
so we're going to guard it. I got five men here.
5个 不 不 迈克
Five? No, no, Mike.
不 不 你数错了 只有三个
No. No, that's wrong. There's only three.
那片区域只有三个人
There's only three guards in that area.
你好呀
Hey.
去车上
Get the car.
你拿到钻石了 现在把视频给我
You have the diamond. Now give me the video.
交易就是交易
Deal's a deal.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表