剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
但是我家没有可以用的炉子
And I don't have a working oven in my place...
因为你不会做饭 所以你给他定了外卖♥♥
Because you can't cook, so you got him takeout from Trubiano's.
这不是什么大事 乔丹
A harmless deception, Jordan.
现在 你们俩 消失
Now, both of you, go.
请
Please?
这是欺骗 不过确实很好玩
That's deceit, but in a fun way.
你应该记下来
You should be taking notes.
我要去阿里斯泰尔的仓库了
And I'm headed down to Alistair's deep storage room...
自己去
alone!
617.
6...
嗯
Mm.
One...
Seven.
你到底在隐瞒什么 阿里斯泰尔
What are you hiding, Alistair?
放我出去 乔丹
Let me out of here! Jordan?
这他妈什么鬼
What the hell?
这是什么
What is this?
嘿
Hey.
只是想让你知道我被重新分配了
Just wanted to let you know I've been reassigned,
但是会有一些很厉害的特工来负责你的案子了
but you got some actual special agents on your case now,
所以对你来说是件好事
so that's good for you.
来这 来
Come here, come here.
那是我队长
That's my captain.
我跟你说过 她不相信我
I told you, she doesn't believe me.
你看这个
Check this out.
我看了这个嫌疑犯照片很久了
I've been looking at mug shots for hours,
和麻醉档案一起互相参照
cross-references those with narcotic files,
我找到他了
and I got him.
谁
Who?
酒店的罪犯 艾利克斯·博伊德
The perp from the bodega... Alex Boyd.
他在三个月前被抓了
He was busted three months ago
因为在普罗斯佩克特公园做交易
for dealing in Prospect Park.
这就说得通的了
This makes sense.
在他冲店员开枪前提到了一个公园
He mentioned a park before he shot the clerk.
说不定那是他的势力范围
Maybe that's his territory.
好吧 这样 听着
Okay, look, look.
卡梅隆 我知道这证据不足 但是足以支撑我们继续调查下去
Cameron, I know it's thin, but it's all we got to go on.
我们要赶紧去那
We gotta get down there.
我跟你说了 我不再负责这件案子了
I just told you, I'm not on the case anymore.
卡梅隆 我们得找到这个人
Cameron, we gotta find this guy.
我们要查清楚 他背后的人是谁
We gotta shake him down, see who he works for.
听着 马斯里 我不能去
Look, Maslin, I can't go.
凭我一个人做不到的
I can't do this alone.
这是证明我宝刀未老的机会
This is my shot to prove
而且我没有疯
that I still got it and I ain't crazy.
好吧
All right.
好吧 但是怎么做还是要考虑清楚
Okay, but there's a right way to do this and a wrong way.
我要叫上我的团队
I need to call my team.
马斯林长官
没人接
No answer from Officer Maslin.
你们找到什么了
What do you have?
在洛克韦入口发现了一具尸体
A body was found in Rockaway Inlet...
符合受害者马斯林的描述
matches the description of the victim Maslin described.
这个孩子是汤米·拉莫斯
Kid's name was Tommy Ramos,
最近刚搬过来 工作也是新找的
new to the neighborhood and the job,
所以马斯林之前才没有见过他
which explains why Maslin had never seen him before.
他的DNA比对符合卡梅隆找到的血渍
And his DNA matches the blood Cameron found.
卡梅隆
Cameron?
卡梅隆找到了符合这具尸体的证据
Cameron found the evidence that led to the body.
我已经打击过他了 但是
I discouraged him, but...
卡梅隆的性格 我了解
It's Cameron. I get it.
他只是想弥补自己之前犯过的错 证明他对我们还是有用的
He just wanted to redeem himself, prove he can still help us.
我最痛恨的就是腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
Nothing makes me angrier than corrupt cops...
即使是我们的魔术师
even our magician.
这个案子现在提升为全面调查
Elevate to a full investigation.
我会跟那边说一下
I'll alert the PD brass.
告诉布莱克先生 我会尽快和他联♥系♥
And tell Mr. Black I'd like to speak to him ASAP.
有你的书
Got a book for ya.
我没有要书
Didn't order a book.
有人送了你一本
Somebody sent you one.
我开始感觉到这的主题了
I'm starting to sense a theme here.
有很多关于你的传闻
Lots of rumors about you.
说你是联邦告密的人
Word is you're a snitch for the feds.
那不是真的
Well, that's not true.
在这里谣言是很危险的
Rumors are dangerous in here.
你想要什么我这里都有
I have access to anything you need.
剃刀 刀片 狼牙棒
Shiv, blades, mace.
你为什么想帮我
Why do you want to help me?
我知道害怕的感觉
I know what it feels like to be scared.
而且人需要吃东西
And 'cause a man's gotta eat.
40美元
$40.
现在交20 货到补齐剩下的钱
$20 now, $20 on delivery.
我会给你列个单子的
I'll get you a list.
先别走 给我拿些那种自然杂♥志♥
Oh, give me some of those nature magazines before you go.
我们已经在这有一会了
We've been here awhile,
还是没有博伊德的影子
and there's still no sign of Boyd.
是啊
Yeah, you're right.
这个人不会出现的
This guy's not gonna show.
你是卡梅隆·布莱克吗
Hey, are you... are you Cameron Black?
你们几个在这晃悠是干什么
What are you hanging around here for?
你们想要毒品吗
Do you guys need some drugs?
我现在有点忙 所以
I'm kind of busy right now, so...
兄弟 我见过你的特技
Dude, I-I-I've seen all your specials, man.
你就像是史上最伟大的魔术师
You're, like, the greatest magician of all time.
谢谢
Thanks.
魔术师
Magician?
你现在又在吸什么新的玩意了吗
Are you working on a new illusion,
还是怎么的了
like, right now or something?
魔术师 卡梅伦·布莱克
Cameron Black, the Magician.
我就觉得我认识你
I thought I recognized you.
你不是为联邦调查局工作的
You don't work for the FBI!
不 听着
No, look...
联邦调查局
FBI? Whoa.
我要
I gotta, uh...
马斯林 我是为联邦调查局工作
Maslin, I-I work with the FBI.
严格来说现在不是
I mean, not technically right now.
卡梅伦 怎么了
Hey, Cameron, what's going on?
这是我们要帮助的那个警♥察♥吗
Hey. Is this the cop we're helping?
这又是谁
Who's this guy now?
听着 他是我们团队的一员
Look, he's part of my team.
你的团队
Your team?
你的魔术团队还是联邦调查局团队
What, your magic team or your FBI team?!
都是
Well, both.
这对你来说是个大笑话 对吧
This is a big joke to you, isn't it?
不 不 马斯林 我在帮你
No. No, Maslin, I'm helping you.
你没有
No, you're not.
你在耍我
You're playing me.
我以前真的是个警员
I used to be a real detective.
看着我
Now look at me.
我需要去工作了
I gotta go to work.
见鬼 你今天可是势不可挡啊
Damn, you're on fire today.
狄娜 甘特 那个人
Dina, Gunter, that guy...
真是人人恨你
literally everyone hates you.
我们现在怎么办
So, what do we do now?
我们去和他谈谈
We go talk to him.
那是谁
Who's that?
杀手
It's the killer.
乔丹 乔丹
Jordan? Jordan?
这个叫亚力克斯的人是个有名的贩毒者
This Alex guy's a popular drug dealer.
是的
Yeah.
马斯林的计划是等到他用尽毒品
So, Maslin's plan was to wait till he ran out of drugs
跟着他找到供货者
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表