剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
你真以为自己能够逃出犯罪现场吗
Did you really think you could run from the crime scene?
听着 无论发生什么 都不是问题
Look, whatever happened, I can deal with it.
你就不能轻点儿吗 哥们
Would you just ease up, man?!
那你杀的女人怎么办
What about her, the woman you killed?
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
什么 不 不是的
What? No, it's... it's not...
不是什么
It's not what?
这是你吧 看看
That's you. Look.
带他走
Take him away.
这不是我
It's not me.
照片里的人 不是我
The man in the photo... it's not me.
你在撒谎 这就是你
You're lying. That's you.
看
Look.
这是我的哥哥
It's my brother.
双胞胎哥哥
My twin.
乔纳森·布莱克
Jonathan Black.
现在好了 所有人都知道了
It's everywhere. Everyone knows.
这个秘密我们守了三十年
We keep a secret 30 years,
一夜之间 满城皆知
and it falls apart in a night.
你为什么要逃逸
Why would you run?
肇事后又逃逸 只会罪加一等
Running from an accident just makes it worse.
这不是事故
It wasn't an accident.
乔纳 那个女人死了
John, a woman's dead.
我知道
I know.
但其实死的是另一个女人
But it's the wrong woman.
我车里的那个女人 两个瞳孔的颜色不一样
The woman in the car with me had different-color eyes.
天哪
Oh!
撞车后 我找到她 她身上都是血
After the wreck, I found her. There was blood.
我 我试着想救她
I-I tried to save her,
我该救她的 但她那时已经死了
what you're supposed to do, but she was already dead.
小卡 她不是我车里的那个女人
Cam, she wasn't the woman from the car.
尸体是另一个女人
This body was a different woman.
她的瞳孔颜色是一样的
Her eyes, they were the same color.
所以我逃了
That's why I ran.
我知道这不是事故 是有人设的局
I knew it wasn't an accident. I was set up.
谁会设这种局
Who could do that?
我们会
We could.
不过是将注意力引开 然后趁机对换 老套的把戏
Just a classic misdirection into a body swap.
你是说 有一个幻像师给你设了这个局
You're saying an illusionist set you up?
不 小卡
No, Cam.
不是给我设的
Not me.
没人知道我的存在
Nobody even knew I existed.
他们的目标是你 或是...
They were after you or...
我不知道
I don't know.
看着我的眼睛
Look at me.
你比任何人都了解我 我像是在说谎吗
You know me better than anyone. Am I lying?
帮帮我 小卡 求你了
Help me, Cam. Please.
我会把你救出来的 我保证
I'll get you out of here. I promise.
惊天秘密 重见天日 数十年来
The secret is out. For decades,
卡梅伦和乔纳森·布莱克 一直戴着同一副面具 面对世人
Cameron and Jonathan Black lived as one person.
广大观众对乔纳森·布莱克的抵♥制♥行动 迅速成为了全球热点事件
The People vs. Jonathan Black has quickly become world news.
- 更多详情... - 人们热爱魔术师
- The details... - People love magicians.
我是说 嗯 我们娱乐大众
I mean, uh, we entertain them,
我们... 我们戏耍他们 愚弄他们
we... we trick them, we fool them,
但有一件事情 我们绝不会做 那就是欺骗他们
but the one thing we never do is lie to them.
乔纳森·布莱克声称事故是一场精心设陷的局
Jonathan Black claims the accident was a setup
- 其最终目的是谋杀 - 今天 陪审团否决了这一说辞
- and is being framed for murder. - Today, the jury disagreed
并判处其过失杀人罪
and convicted him of involuntary manslaughter.
我的哥哥 乔纳森 是无辜的
My brother, Jonathan, is innocent.
他句句属实 是有人设计陷害他
He told the truth. Someone did this to him.
我不知道是谁 也不知道为什么要这么做 但我会将他们绳之以法
I don't know who, I don't know why, but I will find them.
一年以后
_
我不明白 警员
_
你为什么不跟我说话
_
我相信你以前肯定听到过这句话
_
你有权
_
保持缄默
_
你难道不想了解我吗
Don't you want to get to know me?
好的 费利克斯
Okay, Felix.
我们聊聊
Tell me this.
你是一个贩毒团伙头子 你是你们中最能干的
You're a cartel commander, one of their best.
你从来不犯错
You don't make mistakes.
你也不从来没被抓过
You don't get arrested.
你为什么出现在这里
Why are you really here?
我们的贵宾如何
How's our guest?
很能聊 收网吧
Talkative. Let's get him tucked in.
走
Yeah.
快走
Move!
保证飞机安全
Secure the plane!
什么情况
What's going on?!
后退
Fall back!
注意观察周围
Watch the perimeter!
所有人撤退
Everyone out!
跑 快跑 撤退
Move it, move it! Fall back!
不要开枪 飞机装满了燃料
Cease fire! The plane is loaded with fuel!
谁在开枪
Who's firing?!
我房♥间里怎么会有酒吧
How'd they get the bar in my bedroom?
这是魔术师梅伦·布莱克
I give you Cameron Black,
住过的最好的酒吧
greatest bar magician who ever lived.
哦 鲍勃
Aw, Bob.
这是你的牌吗
Is this your card?
方块4 太棒了
4 of diamonds. Incredible.
我从来都没有在酒吧里醒来过
I've never woken up in a bar before.
这可不是个好兆头
This is not a good sign.
别担心 你朋友打来电♥话♥了
Well, don't worry. Your friend called.
谁 狄娜吗
What, Dina?
你没有告诉她我在哪吧
You didn't tell her where I was, did you?
怎么回事
What happened?
这是梦幻行乐
I would call it a magic bender.
一年中有23次失误
That's 23 trips in 12 months.
乔纳森幻象师身份的暴露
This search for Jonathan's illusionist
要毁了你了
is gonna ruin you.
你得开始工作
You need to get back to work.
你需要进行一场表演 然后东山再起
You need a show, okay? You need a comeback.
乔纳还在监狱中 我做不到
Not while Johnny's in prison.
我懂你
Look, I get it, okay?
我也很想他
I miss him, too.
真的吗
Really?
在他做了那样的事之后
After what he did?
我还能期待点什么
What did I expect?
你上了一位魔术师的当
You fall for a magician,
你上了他所有诡计的当
you fall for all of his tricks.
我要跟甘特和乔丹谈一谈
I need to tell Gunter and Jordan something
因为他们有了其他的去处
because they're getting other offers.
去哪
From who?
克里斯·安吉尔大佬
Criss Angel, Takayama.
还有大卫
Even David.
科波菲尔 不 他们不能
Copperfield? No, they can't...
他们不能投奔他 大卫不行
they can't leave me for him, not for David.
他们需要和魔术师完成一场表演
They need a magician with a show.
告诉他们我正在想别的办法
Well, tell them I'm coming up with new ideas,
我会振作起来的 不会再消遣行乐了
exciting stuff... no more distractions.
那是什么
What is that?
一架喷气式飞机在韦斯特切斯特炸毁
A jet blew up out in Westchester...
一些毒品贩子
some drug-dealer guy.
那里怎么有红色烟雾
Why is there red smoke?
那是利尔喷气机55
That's a Learjet 55.
利尔喷气机55 红色烟雾
Learjet 55, red smoke.
看 他们甚至掐灭了光源 有警报响吗
Look, they even killed the lights. Ring any bells?
美国广播公♥司♥特别报道
Our ABC special.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表