剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
她要跑掉了 就这样
She was getting away. That's it.
当你拿枪指着她的时候
When you were pointing the gun at her,
你有想过救卡梅伦吗
were you even thinking about saving Cameron?
没
No.
我在想怎么杀了她
I was thinking about killing her.
所以这就是个错误
That's why this was a mistake.
麦克将会把你带回监狱去
Mike's gonna take you back to the prison.
我们还没找到卡梅伦呢
We still haven't found Cameron.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
你不知道她为什么要带走他
You don't know why she took him.
你需要我的帮助
You need my help.
劝说迪金斯再给我一次机会
Convince Deakins to give me another chance.
把你带出监狱是我的主意
It was my idea to take you out of the prison,
送你回去也是我的决定
and it was my idea to send you back.
我无法相信你
I can't trust you.
你特别喜欢这样 是吧
You're enjoying this, aren't you?
破坏规矩是有代价的
There are consequences to breaking the rules.
这样有必要吗
Were these necessary?
只是遵守常规
Standard protocol.
好吧
Right.
对了 蒂娜更喜欢不守规矩的
Just so you know, Dina prefers rule-breakers
而不是墨守成规的
to guys who follow standard protocol.
她也不喜欢规矩这个词
Or just use the word "protocol."
你配不上她的 哥们
She's too good for you, man.
也许吧
Probably.
我也配不上她
She's too good for me, too.
这是肯定的
Definitely.
我们不回监狱吗
We not going back to prison?
回啊
Yep.
我不是要抱怨 但是监狱是另一个方向
Not to complain, but it's, uh -- it's in the other direction.
我们先去下档案室
Thought we would stop at the Archive first.
她肯定很想见你一面
I'm pretty sure she would want to see you.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
爱迪生·莱克并不是真人吗
Addison Lake isn't a real person?
她给了你一个假名字
She just gave you a fake name.
你怎么认识她的
How did you meet her?
大概一年前她来找我
She came to me about a year ago
她充满了机智原创的点子
with all these smart, original ideas.
就像今天的探索题一样
Like today's Quest.
我以为在大拍卖♥♥的前一天
I thought it was clever to have the asylum challenge
来一场精神病院挑战 很机智
the day before the big auction.
我怎么知道
How was I supposed to know
洛克菲勒孩子的作品是真迹呢
the Rockefeller's kid's writings were real?
洛克菲勒
Rockefeller?
那个洛克菲勒吗
Of the Rockefellers?
没错
Yes.
一名40年代晚期的年轻病人
He was a young patient in the late '40s,
告诉所有人他的家族拥有打开秘密宝藏的钥匙
told everyone his family had this key to some hidden fortune.
但是我和你说过 他不太正常
But just like I told you, he wasn't well.
没人把他当回事
No one took him seriously.
直到现在
Until now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你刚才说的大拍卖♥♥是什么
What big auction were you just referring to?
在德夫林拍卖♥♥行要拍卖♥♥洛克菲勒藏品
The Rockefeller Collection at Devlin's Auction House.
明天晚上
It's tomorrow night.
我听说了事情经过
I heard what happened.
全听说了吗
Everything?
只听说了神秘女人去了八边形大会 还有
Just that the Mystery Woman was at the Octagon and that, uh --
- 我差点杀死了她 - 没错
-I almost killed her. -Yeah.
失控了
Lost control.
我
I, uh...
忘记了什么最重要
lost sight of what's important.
这已经不是第一次了
It's not the first time that's happened.
他们不能再信任我了
They can't trust me anymore,
所以麦克会送我回监狱
so Mike's gonna take me back to prison.
什么
What?
麦克 我们还没找到卡梅伦呢
Mike, we haven't found Cameron yet,
你知道乔纳是我们找到他的最佳办法
and you know that Jonathan is our best chance.
我做不了主
It -- It's not my decision.
我都不该带他来这里的
I wasn't even supposed to bring him here.
乔丹在哪
Hey, where's Jordan?
他在附近 我去找他
He's around. I'll go look for him.
听着 你什么时候需要帮助 告诉我就好
Listen, whenever you need more help, you just say when, okay?
找到卡姆 好吗
Go find Cam, all right?
保重
All right, be good.
我不会有事的
I'll be fine.
我可以的
I got this.
- 是钻石 - 什么
-It's a diamond! -What?
- 天猫座是钻石 - 慢点说
-Lynx -- it's a diamond. -Slow down.
兰斯·鲍尔 探索征途的CEO
Lance Bauer, the C.E.O. of Quest Trek,
说今天的挑战是关于一名病人的
said today's challenge was about a patient --
一个洛克菲勒的后代
a Rockefeller who bragged about
炫耀说自己有打开隐藏财富的钥匙
holding the key to a hidden fortune.
- 真的吗 - 是吧
-Seriously? -I know.
但是明天晚上在德夫林有一场拍卖♥♥会
But there is an auction at Devlin's tomorrow night --
拍卖♥♥洛克菲勒藏品
the Rockefeller Collection --
珠宝 艺术品 都是昂贵的东西
jewelry, artwork, expensive stuff.
神秘女人肯定
The Mystery Woman must've known
会从藏品中偷点什么的
she had to steal something from the collection.
只是不知道偷什么
She just didn't know what.
答案就在乔纳解开的谜语中
The answer was in the riddle that Jonathan solved.
答案是天猫座 看看这个
It was Lynx. Look at this.
拍卖♥♥藏品单上面的第71号♥物品 天猫座钻石
Item number 71 on the auction list -- the Lynx Diamond.
她会去偷的
She's gonna try and steal it.
你希望我们做什么
You want us to do what?
推迟明天的拍卖♥♥
Postpone tomorrow's auction.
你知道
Do you have any idea
如果推迟德夫林会损失多少钱吗
how much money Devlin's stands to lose if we postpone?
我们的宾客从世界各地涌来
Our guests have flown in from all over the world.
我们有可靠证据显示
We have credible evidence
有人明天会企图偷走天猫座钻石
that someone's gonna try to steal the Lynx Diamond tomorrow.
我倒想看他们试试
Well, I'd like to see them try.
我们每年有100场拍卖♥♥会
We have over 100 auctions each year
交易最高能达到20亿美金
with transactions totaling $2 billion.
我们有世界上
We have one of the most state-of-the-art
最先进的安保系统
security systems in the world.
他们必须通过我们的面部识别软件
They'll have to get past our facial-recognition software.
欢迎 莫雷尔先生
Welcome, Mr. Morel.
我们的传感器非常敏感
We also have motion sensors so sensitive,
天花板上掉一根头发都能探测到
they can catch a single hair falling from the ceiling.
钻石一旦被锁进保险库
And once the diamond is locked away in our vault,
6英寸的钢制门 热成像探测 我们还有自己的卫兵
we have a 6-inch steel door, thermal imaging, our own army.
如果这些全部失败
And if all else fails,
贮存系统会从保险库吸走所有的氧气
the preservation system sucks all the air out of the vault.
拍卖♥♥会一定如期举♥行♥
The auction is happening.
如果你们愿意 可以帮忙 但我可以保证
You can assist if you'd like, but I assure you,
想拿到天猫座钻石的唯一办法
the only way someone's gonna get the Lynx Diamond
就是竞标成功
is with a winning bid.
她会在他们不知情的情况下得手
She's gonna rob them blind.
- 怎么做 - 不知道
-How? -I don't know.
但是有两个人会去偷
But there are two people who would,
神秘女人带走了其中一个
and the Mystery Woman took one of them.
你觉得这就是她带走卡梅伦的理由吗
You think that's why she took Cameron?
她自己没办法偷走钻石吗
Isn't she capable of stealing the diamond on her own?
也许她不想亲自下手
Maybe she doesn't want to get her hands dirty.
不论如何 没有乔纳·布莱克的帮忙
Either way, she's gonna be nearly impossible to stop
我们是阻止不了她的
without Jonathan Black's help.
我知道他打破了我们为他定下的所有规矩
Look, I know he broke every single rule we gave him,
他也是唯一能解决这件事的人
but he's the only one who can do this.
我需要他
I need him.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表