剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
呃 谢了
Uh, thanks.
他到底是谁
Who the hell's this guy?
- 他和我一起来的 - 他和你一起
- He's with me. - He's with you.
- 我和她一起 - 他不是和我在一起了 是和我一起来的
- I'm with her. - He's not with me, with me.
我们 我们只是同事 他是个顾问
We just -- We just work together. He's a consultant.
你能解释一下真是太好了 我是卡梅伦·布莱克
That's good that you clarified that. Cameron Black.
一名观察者
Observer.
魔术师
Magician.
艾萨克·沃克
Isaac Walker.
好久没见啊 凯
It's been too long, Kay.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
有什么进展吗
Any progress?
我遇到了一个障碍
I just hit a roadblock.
这里有一整页都
There's this entire page that they, uh...
怎么了 有什么坏消息吗
What is it, bad news?
没有
No.
没有
No...
呃 就是
Um, it's just, um...
我想说
Well, I-I mean...
你就直接说吧 狄娜
Just say it, Dina.
我和迈克 我俩决定
Mike and I, we've decided...
他很幸运啊
He's a lucky guy.
能让我把话说完么
Are you gonna let me finish?
我知道故事的结尾
I know the ending.
我能 我能帮助你吗
Can I -- Can I help?
不了 不用了
No, I'm all good.
谢谢你告诉我你的近况
Thanks for the update.
等一下
Wait.
或许你可以帮助我
Maybe you can help.
我需要弄清楚FBI在向我隐瞒着什么
I need to figure out what the FBI's hiding from me.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
这是他们从神秘女的档案上
There's an entire page that they redacted
重新改写的一篇
from the Mystery Woman's file.
为什么 我还以为我们是统一战线的
Why? We're all on the same team.
好吧 我是这样想的
Well, that's what I thought.
你想让我问问迈克吗
Do you want me to ask Mike about it?
不了
No.
不 我不想让你问你的新男友这件事
No, I-I don't want you to ask your new boyfriend about it.
我只是
I just, um....
我想或许你可以借用他的ID几分钟
I thought maybe you could borrow his ID
然后下载原始资料
for a couple minutes and download the original file.
约翰
Johnny...
我不能这样做
I can't do that.
你难道一点都不好奇
You're not just a tiny bit curious
这张纸上有什么嘛
to see what's on this page?
求你了
Please.
我只是想回家
I'm just trying to get home.
所以 你打算什么时候告诉我
So, when were you gonna tell me?
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
你曾经和一个超级间谍约会过
That you dated a super spy.
我没向你隐瞒这件事
I wasn't hiding it from you.
我在脑海里重新回放了
I've replayed eight conversations
我们有关前任的八个对话
we've had about exes in my head.
任何一次对话里都没有提到他
And it could've come up easily in any one of them.
你还有什么没告诉我的
What else are you not telling me?
- 很多 - 好吧
- A lot. - Fair enough.
所以 你最近如何 凯
So, how you been, Kay?
你在和任何人约会吗
You seeing anyone?
问的很快嘛 她还单身
That was fast. She's single.
我一直很忙 工作忙
I've been busy. Work.
你呢
What about you?
我也单身
Also single.
真的吗
Really
我慢点走吧
I'm gonna hang back.
你们俩好好叙旧
Let you guys talk.
刚刚和兰利通过电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with Langley.
FBI和CIA在这件事上有相同的管辖权
FBI and CIA have equal jurisdiction on this,
但是他们想控制住这件事
but they want this contained.
卡梅伦 你不参加这个案子
Cameron, you're off this case.
没事的 我可以应付的过来
Oh, it's all good. I can handle it.
CIA不这么想
CIA thinks otherwise.
对不起 卡姆
Sorry, Cam.
不如你去我的办公室里等一下
Why don't you wait in my office?
这不是针对你的
It's nothing personal.
我开始感觉这是针对我的
It's starting to feel personal.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 现在方便吗
Hey. Is now a bad time?
见你什么时候都方便
It's never a bad time to see you.
嘿 我们是不是违反了FBI的条例什么的
Hey, aren't we violating FBI policy or something?
可能吧 和乔纳森见面怎么样
Probably. How did it go with Jonathan?
和我预想的一样
As I expected it would be.
很抱歉
Sorry.
是啊
Yeah.
有什么事困扰着你吗
Something else on your mind?
所以 一页给乔纳森的有关神秘女的档案
so, a page from Jonathan's file on the Mystery Woman
被重新编辑了
has been redacted.
他想知道为什么FBI
And he was just wondering why the FBI would want
不想让他了解这些信息
to withhold information from him.
文件被重新编辑加密的原因有很多
Files are made classified for a lot of reasons.
为了保护信息来源
To protect informants
或者有时一个更重要的案件不能被曝光
or sometimes it's a bigger case that can't be exposed.
和乔纳森说我很抱歉
Tell Jonathan I'm sorry,
但是我们不能共享加密文件
but we can't share classified files.
你今晚还来吗
Are you still coming over?
我把儿子们送到祖母家了
I sent the boys to their grandma's house.
是的 我会去的
Well, then, yes. I'll be there.
好极了
Great.
设备在那里 安妮
Where's the device, Anne?
离这里很近 但是我还需要它
It's close, but I still need it.
为什么在火车站的时候你没有这个设备
Why didn't you have it on you at the train station?
你在计划着什么
What are you planning?
我在收集信息
I'm gathering information.
有关什么的信息
On what?
有关红鸟的
Redbird.
红鸟是什么
What's Redbird?
你能让我们单独呆一会吗 凯
Can you excuse us, Kay?
不行 红鸟是什么
No. What's Redbird?
你没有权限进行这场对话
You don't have clearance for this conversation.
如果你愿意 我可以把她转移到CIA的领地里
If you prefer, we can transfer her to a CIA facility.
我们对此事有相同的权限
We have equal jurisdiction here.
你在场 我无法继续
And I can't continue this line of questioning
审问她 凯
with you present, Kay.
让我弄清楚她要干什么 好吗
Let me find out what she's up to, okay?
你有太多秘密了 艾萨克
So many secrets, Isaac.
我给你和她五分钟时间
I will give you five minutes with her.
但是安娜·洛加斯待在FBI
But Anne Rojas stays with us.
所以 凯的前任是CIA吗
So, Kay's ex is CIA?
是一个大间谍
He's a super spy.
我不知道她还和詹姆斯·邦德约会过呢
Didn't know she dated James Bond.
看不出来你是对她刮目相看还是感到威胁了
Can't tell if you're impressed or threatened.
我没有感到受威胁 我只是 我不知道
I'm not threatened. I just -- I don't know.
想象凯在一段恋情中很奇怪
It's weird to think of Kay in a relationship.
但是他看起来很平静
But he seems cool.
即使她确实之前把我扔出审问室
Even if he did throw me out of the interrogation room earlier.
看起来 这个安妮·罗杰斯
Apparently, this Anne Rojas character
知道一些敏感信息
has some sensitive information.
- 你怎么抓住她的 - 找到一张地图
- How'd you catch her? - Found a map and the blueprints
还有一个她设为目标的大楼的蓝图
of the building she was targeting.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表