剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
让我改主意的原因 就是她什么都和我坦白了
The reason, ultimately? She told me everything.
你把猞猁子交给她
You could've gotten me out of here
就能放我出去的
just by handing over the Lynx Diamond,
但你不愿意背叛凯
but you couldn't betray Kay.
乔尼
Oh, Johnny.
你说了那么多次不管做什么都要放我出去
You said over and over you'd do anything to get me out.
我相信了你 可你却把我抛下了
I trusted you, and you just abandoned me in here!
过去一年我为你做了那么多事
Everything I have done for the past year...
停 你们别在这时候解决家事
Okay, listen. Do family therapy on your own time.
我环游了半个世界
I've been halfway around the world,
搜集你们曾祖父的每片拼图
collecting every piece of your great-grandfather's puzzle,
可还是却一支笔
but I still need the pen.
塞巴斯蒂安
Now, I assumed Sebastian had hid it
应该是把笔藏在了保险柜里 但是
in one of his safety-deposit boxes, but...
实际上 拿到那支笔的不是他 对吧
truth is, it wasn't passed down to him, was it?
是你拿到了
It was passed down to you.
也许吧
Maybe.
笔在哪呢
So where is the pen?
我不清楚
I have no idea.
正好你在
But while I have you,
我想问问 你怎么知道我爸是威廉·亚契的
how'd you know my dad was William Archer?
我给他工作过
I worked for him.
给他工作
Worked for him?
- 什么 - 别耍我
- Wait. What? - No. No, no. No.
笔呢 还是说你想等
Where is the pen? Unless you want me to wait
你朋友回来
for one of your little friends to come back.
是吗
Yeah?
也许他们知道
Maybe one of them knows.
快把笔给她吧
Give her the damn pen!!
好吧好吧 受不了
All right. God.
这条路以前能通往布鲁克林的三个地铁站
This line used to service three stations in Brooklyn.
建筑工艺非常精湛
Craftsmanship's amazing.
这就是地下道鳄鱼
Ugh! This is where alligators flushed down toilets
- 住的地方吧 - 没有老鼠什么都好说
- come to live. - As long as there's no rats.
别说有的没的了 我们在工作呢
Oh, God. Enough, guys! We are working here.
凯 你有什么主意
Kay, what are you thinking?
塞巴斯蒂安用这地道
Well, Sebastian could've easily used these tunnels
很容易就能躲过警♥察♥ 他那么聪明
to get around the police. He was smart.
塞巴斯蒂安是天才 我从来没跟他合作过
Sebastian was a genius. Never worked with him.
听说他很难相处
Rumor has it he was difficult.
这边走 档案室应该在这边
Come on, guys. The Archive should be this way.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
心满意足了
Got what you wanted.
祝你夺宝愉快
Happy treasure hunting.
你和乔尼安居之后告诉我地址
Please let me know where you and Johnny are registered
我会给你们寄礼物的
so I can send you something nice.
我还需要你
I'm not done with you yet.
我不需要我了 晚安
Mm. Well, I am done with me, so... good night.
快点
Come on.
给我起来 起来
Up. Up, up, up, up, up.
- 把这个打开 - 打开箱子吗
- You, open it. - What, the trunk?
抱歉姑娘 你应该找我弟弟
Sorry, lady, you got the wrong twin.
我爸只教了乔尼开锁
Dad only taught Johnny how to open that
还不让他把秘密泄露出去
and made him swear never to tell me the secret,
所以
so...
塞巴斯蒂安·布莱克真是当老爸的榜样
Just another stellar bit of parenting by Sebastian Black.
你不是说不在乎吗
You said you didn't care.
我当然在乎
Of course I cared.
你看到架子上的表了吗
See the clock on the shelf?
密♥码♥就是表上的时间
Combination is whatever the clock says now...
顺序是 小时 分钟 秒
hours, minutes, seconds.
不是吧 怎么可能
Oh, come on. You serious?
里面空的
It's empty.
我要的东西不在箱子里
What I want isn't in the trunk.
在下面
It's under it.
乔尼 下面有楼梯 你知道吗
Johnny, there's a staircase. You know about this?
不知道
No.
小卡 现在什么情况
Cam, you want to tell me what's happening?
乔尼 这可怕的楼梯下面是可怕的房♥间
Johnny, the creepy staircase leads to a creepy room,
然后你这个可怕的女性朋友打开了撞了可怕东西的盒子
and your creepy lady friend is opening her box of creepy stuff.
这个锁是你曾祖父设计的
This is a lock your great-grandfather designed.
要想打开保险室
Now, in order to open the vault...
五个男人必须同时带着各自的遗物回来
...all five men had to bring their artifacts together.
这样就不会出现一个人过来把所有财物带走的情况
So no one could come here alone and clean the others out.
没错
Exactly.
为什么他们没一起回来呢
So why didn't they come back together?
为什么不要这些钱了
Why abandon all the money?
因为暗斗
Infighting.
有人死了
Death.
有人疯了
Insanity.
阿利斯泰尔使用了时间
Alistair used time itself
盗走了自己应该保护的财富
to steal the fortunes he was hired to protect.
太机智了
It's brilliant.
好了
All right.
该你上了
Your turn.
放上去吧
Place it.
为什么我感觉这是个陷阱
Why do I get the feeling this is a trap?
你以为我带你来是做什么
Why do you think I brought you?
这个测试只有阿利斯泰尔才能通过
This is a test only Alistair could pass.
也许 他的后代也可以
Or perhaps... his heir.
就是他
It's him.
坐在桌子上的人
The man sitting at the desk.
这是原始机器人
It's an original automaton.
很棒棒了
That is very cool.
他是机器人 也就是早期的机械
He's a machine. It's an early form of robotics.
他只能进行一些设定好的行为
He's built to follow a predetermined set of operations.
你以为我是女的就不知道吗
You mansplaining?
我清楚的很
I know what it is.
魔术师罗伯特-乌丹
The magician Robert-Houdin
在19世纪末期完善了这项技术
perfected them in the late 19th century.
只剩下一个拼图了 阿里斯泰尔的笔
There's one key left... Alistair's pen.
我赌上性命你肯定得把笔放进机器人手里
Bet my life it goes in the automaton's hand.
说实话 你是在赌我的性命 不过还是谢了
Well, technically, you're betting my life, but thanks.
放进去吧
Go give it to him.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得他是和瓷砖连在一起的
I think he's connected to the tiles.
小卡 你还好吗
Cam, you all right?
我还好 咋了
Yeah. Why?
突然记起来我们是兄弟了吗
Suddenly remember we're brothers?
我是不会让你死的
I'm not gonna let you die.
我来替你评判这一点
I'll be the judge of that.
好吧 踩在瓷砖上会触动他
All right, so... he's triggered by the tiles.
问题是 哪些瓷砖是危险的
The question is... which are the dangerous ones?
每一个上面都有花色 红桃 梅花 黑桃 方块
Well, each one has a stencil... heart, club, spade, diamond.
肯定有图案
There has to be a pattern.
是有
There is.
但是并不匹配 它们的纹理不一样
It's just not the suits. They're different textures.
有些是光滑的 有些是粗糙的
Some are smooth... others rough.
魔术师使出自己的杀手锏
The way a magician roughs his aces.
你知道的 这样他不用看也能找到它们了
You know, so he can find them without looking.
谢谢你
Thank you.
小卡 把鞋脱掉
Cam, take off your shoes.
你们为什么不做那个魔术了
Why didn't you ever do that magic special,
和火车相关那个
the one with the train?
乔尼被捕的时候我们还在设计诡计
Were still designing the trick when Jonathan was arrested.
等他出来了我们可能会继续弄
We might return to it when he gets out.
你觉得你们几个都会回去做魔术吗
You think you'll all go back to magic?
我们可不太适合打击犯罪
We're hardly cut out for fighting crime.
没准儿吧 我会雇你们的
I don't know. I'd hire you.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表