剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
叛 徒
前情提示
Previously on "Deception"...
你一直在帮助FBI破案
You've been helping the FBI solve crimes.
我希望你 帮我犯案
I want you to... help me commit one.
你愿意为了救兄弟做什么
What are you willing to do to save your brother?
什么都愿意
Anything.
卡梅伦 你协助偷走了一颗价值数百万的钻石
Cameron, you helped to steal a diamond worth millions.
麻烦大了
You're in a lot of trouble.
我犯过很多错
I made a lot of mistakes.
但这件事我并没有做
But I didn't do that.
你以为神秘女人♥大♥费周章
So you think Mystery Woman has gone to great lengths
重塑了这一时刻
to recreate this exact moment.
我猜她的最终目的
My guess is whatever she's up to,
用这张照片可以解释
the answer's in this photo.
这就是城市的美丽
Here's the thing about a city.
就像是观众一样 由简单不成文的规矩
It's like an audience... a fragile family of strangers
聚在一起的一群关系脆弱的陌生人
held together by a simple, unspoken agreement.
我们都有各自的角色 不管是救人的急救人员
We all have a role to play, from the paramedics who save us
还是倾听烦恼的酒保
to the bartender who listens to our worries,
还是路上的恋人
to lovers...
晚上好
Good evening.
让我们吃了一嘴狗粮
Who remind us what that felt like.
我们相信每个人都会坚守自己的角色
We trust everyone to play their part.
当有人打破了这份信任
And when someone breaks that trust...
晚上好 杰里
Have a good night, Jerry.
这就要由
Well, that role
保护与服务民众的人来处理了
falls to someone who protects and serves.
他们是维持正义的人
They help make things right.
我一条一条街找你
And I look through them streets and find you.
汤米 汤米 汤米
Tommy, Tommy, Tommy.
你去哪了
Where you been at, huh?
一直想联♥系♥你
Been trying to get ahold of you.
你到底去哪了
So where you been at, man?!
公园里有任务吗
Mission at the park?
放我走吧 哥们
Just... Just... Just let me out, man.
我保证会很低调的
I'll keep quiet, I promise.
我不想听你这么说
That's not what I'm trying to hear.
我不想听你这么说啊
That's not what I wanna hear, man!
不
No!
不许动
Freeze!
趴在地上
Get on the ground!
警官
Officer...
你还好吗
you all right?
摔得挺狠啊
That was one hell of a fall.
你脑袋重重摔地上了
You hit your head pretty good.
我不是开玩笑的
That's not a suggestion, you know?
你是谁
Who are you?
我在这里工作
I work here?
你喝多了吗 警官
You been drinking, Officer?
那不是我的
Th-That's not mine.
今晚有个人被杀死了
A man was killed here tonight!
我亲眼看到了
I saw it!
好吧 我已经在地上放了小心的标志
Okay, well, I had the caution sign out,
可别告我
so don't sue me.
我明明看到了
I saw it.
卡梅伦 你不能来这里
Cameron, you can't be here.
迪金斯废除了你来这里的许可 记得吗
Deakins revoked your access, remember?
太离谱了
Can you believe that?
他们把我的监督者牌子拿走了
They also took away my observer badge
给了我这个破访问者牌子
and gave me this crappy visitor one instead.
这是临时的
It's temporary.
我还得把这个还回去吗
I have to give this back?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
不知道 就是想来缓和一下气氛
I don't know, just thought I could smooth things over,
重新恢复我们的团队
get the team re-instated.
对了 这些新案子是怎么回事
What's with these new cases, by the way?
这不是案子 是不切实际的报告
They're not cases. They're crackpot reports.
多亏了你 在你的钻石盗窃案平息之前
And thanks to you, Deakins has us clearing them
迪金斯让我们调查这些报告
until your little diamond heist blows over.
她因为我做的事怪你吗
Oh, she's blaming you for what I did?
太不公平了
That's not fair.
你背着我们
You worked with an international criminal
和国际大盗合作
behind our backs.
她不相信你
She doesn't trust you.
你现在能不能走了 不然我又要惹麻烦了
Now, would you please go, before I get in any more trouble?
好吧
Okay.
你的意思是 如果我们解决了这些报告
Oh, w-what you're saying is if we clear these cases,
迪金斯就能重新器重你 我们能找回工作了是吗
we get you out of the Deakins doghouse, we can get back to work?
我会被重新器重的 但是你不坑你再回来
Oh, I'll be out of the doghouse, but there is no way that you are coming back...
好吧 听我说
Okay, cool, because look.
布鲁克林 皇冠高地
Crown Heights, Brooklyn... yeah.
一名警♥察♥在一间小杂货铺目睹了谋杀案
A cop witnesses a murder in a bodega.
然后晕倒 醒来之后
He passes out, he wakes up,
证据消失了
and the evidence has all vanished.
怎么看都幻术 对吧
That screams deception, am I right?
卡梅伦 回家吧
Cameron... go home.
好吧 我回家了
Okay, going home.
叛徒来了
Yo, the rat is here!
混♥蛋♥
Yeah, ya punk!
搞什么
The hell's this?
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
没给我留鸡蛋吗
You didn't save me any eggs?
我和蒂娜吃鸡蛋了 但我们是一队的
Me and Dina had eggs, but we're a team.
我们一起做事
We do things together.
不是你想的那种事
Well, not things-things.
卡梅伦只找我帮忙不怪我啊
It's not my fault Cameron only asked me to help.
那个谁你们知道的 绑♥架♥了他
He got kidnapped by you-know-who.
他 甘特 你还记不记得上次
He... Gunter, do you remember the last time
卡梅伦没找齐我们三个人就表演了吗
Cameron did a show without all three of us?
他也许是为了保护你们
Maybe he did it to protect you.
我也不懂 自己能做什么啊
I don't know. What was I supposed to do?
随便 说点什么呗
I don't know, say something,
让我们冷静啊
tell us, be cool?
应该不能了 看到他穿的了吗
Not likely. Seen the way he dresses?
就好像是跳霹雳舞的草地装饰马术师
Like a break-dancing lawn jockey.
研究这个大秘密呢
Working on the big mystery...
为什么卡梅伦的曾祖父
why is Cameron's great-grandfather
和这帮有钱人在一张相片里
in a photo with those rich guys,
为什么这个神秘女人这么执着于重建这个组织
and why is the Mystery Woman obsessed with recreating?
- 蒂娜 - 什么事
- Dina? - Yes?
这些人太无情了
Those men were ruthless...
向我们的神秘女人一样喜欢做坏事
into dark deeds like our Mystery Woman.
卡梅伦的曾祖父是魔术师
Cameron's great-grandfather was a magician,
不是伏地魔
not Voldemort.
他可能有为这帮人表演
He was probably performing for them.
阿利斯泰尔·布莱克并不是表演者
Well, Alistair Black was not a performer.
他是建造者
He was a builder.
他不仅仅造了魔术
But he didn't just build tricks.
我听说他建造了隐藏通道
I heard he made hidden passages,
密室 来藏匿情人和受害者
secret chambers for his mistresses and victims.
受害者
Victims?
就好像特殊受害者中的受害者吗
Like "Special Victims Unit" victims?
甘特
Gunter?
你是不是觉得阿利斯泰尔
Do you think that Alistair
会不会是为了这帮有钱人才造的这些秘密东西
was making secret things for those men?
是的 蒂娜
Yes, Dina, I do.
问题是
Question is...
在哪 造了什么
what and where?
我要一个人
I'm gonna find out both.
把两点都查清楚
Alone!
打扰一下 警官
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表