剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
这家伙噎着了
He's choking!
他噎着了
Show's over.
表演结束
You okay?
你没事吧
Don't ever threaten me again.
永远别再威胁我
They might hear you.
他们可能会听到你
Would you...
你能不能
This is just man in a box, all right?
这是个简单的木箱逃生 知道吗
Classic escapology.
经典脱逃术
I've done this a thousand times onstage.
我在台上表演过一千遍了
Of course, onstage,
当然 在台上
I didn't have two guys with guns who wanted to kill me.
可没有两个拿着枪的人要杀了我
We're stopping. Why are we stopping?
车停下来了 为什么停车
Cameron?
卡梅伦
Where'd he go?
他人呢
Freeze! On the ground, now!
不许动 趴在地上 马上
Don't shoot! It's me.
别开枪 是我
Cameron?
卡梅伦
Felt like going for a drive?
你一时兴起去开车兜风了
No, I was kidnapped by a couple of goons,
没有 我被两个打手绑♥架♥了
thrown in the trunk of a car,
扔进了汽车后备箱里
and then I pull off a very tricky escape,
然后我完成了一次巧妙的脱逃术
which was way harder than I made it seem.
这比看起来难多了
Good timing, by the way. Okay, let's go.
对了 你们来得正巧 好吧 我们走
Whoa, you're just gonna brush past all that?
你就这样都不夸我一下
'Cause I thought it was pretty impressive.
我觉得我还挺厉害的
Cameron, we've got a killer to catch
卡梅伦 我们还有个凶手要抓
and a $40 million painting to recover.
还要找回那幅价值四千万的画
Oh, right, yeah, I can probably help with that.
哦对 那我大概能帮上忙
I happen to have a thrill seeking museum docent
正好有个追求刺♥激♥的博物馆讲解员
handcuffed in the trunk of my car.
被拷在我的汽车后备箱里
It's not as bad as it sounds.
没有听上去那么糟糕
All right, careful. Slowly now.
好的 小心点 慢慢来
I wish you would reconsider.
我希望您能重新考虑一下
And I wish you hadn't blown up a $40 million painting,
而我希望你没有炸掉那幅四千万的画
but we can't all get what we want.
可惜事与愿违
I didn't...
我没有
Mr. Dietrich...
狄丽奇先生
I promise you,
我向您保证
this is the safest possible place for your art.
对您的艺术品而言 这里是最安全的地方
Well, good.
好吧
Put that in an e mail to my lawyer
邮件里加上这句话 发给我律师
and explain everything.
把来龙去脉解释清楚
We don't have to include lawyers in this.
我们没必要把律师卷进来
Well, why not?
为什么不呢
You weren't supposed to see this.
你不该看见这个
Drop the weapon! Drop it!
放下武器 放下
Charlie, I don't understand.
查理 我想不明白
Of course you don't.
你当然不明白
It doesn't make sense. How could this have happened?
这不合逻辑 他怎么做到的
Charlie Dietrich confessed to everything.
查理·狄丽奇对罪行供认不讳
He recruited members of the museum staff...
他收买♥♥♥♥了博物馆的工作人员
the docent, the custodian... to pull off the heist.
讲解员 管♥理♥员♥ 来实施盗窃
As with any good magic trick, they each had a role to play.
就像优秀的魔术把戏里一样 他们各司其职
The custodian had been to engineering school.
管♥理♥员♥上过工程学院
He was the bombmaker.
是他造了炸♥弹♥
He put them in place and helped disable your security.
他布置好炸♥弹♥ 又破坏了你的安保系统
And then, Joan came in to do her part.
然后就轮到琼出场
Which was all show.
完成她的整个表演
She had to act trapped, but really...
她假装被困住 但事实上
She came in prepared to switch out the fake Cézanne
她是准备来掉包塞尚的画
for the real one.
挂上赝品的
She loved art,
她热爱艺术
had been practicing with canvases for weeks,
拿画布练习了几周
so she knew exactly how to pull it off.
因此她对所有步骤一清二楚
When Charlie's plan fell apart, they became a liability.
当查理的计划失败之后 两个帮手成了累赘
He killed the janitor and planned the same for Joan,
他杀了管♥理♥员♥ 也打算杀掉琼
while he got away with the painting.
然后带着画作远走高飞
So, the entire heist happened before
所以 画在第一个炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥之前
the first bomb ever went off?
就已经被偷了
The rest was just performance to make it took real
其他的只是一场以假乱真的表演
and to extort $120 million.
顺便敲诈一亿两千万
Why would Charlie do all this?
查理为什么要这么做
He needed love!
他想要爱
Sorry. Was that too cheesy?
不好意思 是不是太矫情了
I'm not writing that in my report.
我在报告上可不会这么写
But, yeah, his father did call those paintings his legacy
但他父亲确实把画当作宝贝
and not his son.
而不是亲儿子
Charlie grew up in the museum. I thought he loved it.
查理在博物馆里长大 我想他应该很爱它
I'm sure he did.
想来也是
But it's still possible to love something
但你有可能爱着一样东西
and feel trapped by it.
又为之所困
I mean, maybe you stay too long.
也许你呆得太久了
Maybe your father loves it so much
也许你的父亲太过爱它
that you just don't want to disappoint him.
你只是不想让他失望
Or maybe it's a safe job you couldn't imagine losing.
又或许是为了一个丢不起的铁饭碗
By the time you try to get away...
当你想全身而退时
Well, it's too late.
已经太晚了
Well...
好吧
thank you.
谢谢你
Speaking from experience?
你的经验之谈吗
Hmm? No.
不是
I had a totally normal childhood.
我的童年很正常
Right.
你说得对
So, how did you first get into explosives?
你是怎么开始研究炸♥药♥的
Magicians like a big flash and a boom.
魔术师喜欢强光配巨响
It's pretty easy, really.
其实很简单
What?
怎么了
That's not the real story, is it?
这不是真的吧
And what would you know about it? Mike, um...
你懂些什么 迈克
Yeah, it's... it's for your kids.
送给你的孩子们的
I just thought that they might have fun with it.
我想他们会玩得很开心
"My kids." Yeah.
"我的孩子们" 没错
Right, because before,
没错 因为之前
when I said I wanted one of these,
我说我想要这个的时候
I really meant for my kids.
我真的是想送孩子们的
Of course. Of course.
当然 当然
You know, you got to hand it to Joan.
不得不佩服琼
She put on a pretty good show.
她完成了一场很棒的表演
And she told us where the painting was.
还告诉我们画藏在了哪里
So, any chance of a lighter sentence?
有机会减刑吗
I already called the D.A.
我跟地检说过了
You want visiting rights, too?
还想要探视权吗
I guess I just...
我想我只是
understood her, you know.
可以理解她
I mean, people who feel trapped, they start to act recklessly.
困于樊笼的人们会开始肆意妄为
they'll do pretty much anything to escape.
为了逃跑 他们什么都做得出
What about Jonathan?
那乔纳森呢
Have you ever thought about helping him escape?
你有没有想过帮他逃跑
Honestly...
老实说
no.
没有
Good.
很好
'Cause I'd track you down.
毕竟我不会放过你的
I'd expect nothing less.
我猜也是这样
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表