剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
潜伏特工
Sleeper.
移居国外的自♥由♥雇佣特工
An ex-pat freelancer.
我是阿尔瓦雷斯
Alvarez.
她必须骗过每个人
She must've had everybody fooled.
可能还是一个人来的 没有后援
She was probably here naked -- no backup.
你很了解特务嘛
You know a lot about spies.
我们这就过去
On our way.
安妮的主管 詹姆斯·柯林斯
Anne's supervisor, James Collins,
在医院醒了
just woke up at the hospital.
- 我们和他谈谈 - 不行 你还不能去
Let's go talk to him. No, you're not cleared.
我们得问问他安妮偷走了什么东西
We need to question him about the item Anne stole.
不带你
Alone.
干嘛啦 我嘴很严
Hey, hey. I'm good with secrets.
这种秘密不行
Not these secrets.
医生说枪口再低一寸我就活不成了
Doctors say one inch lower and I'm not alive right now.
我们有证据表明
We have evidence to suggest
安妮计划这件事很久了
that Anne was planning this for months.
你有注意到什么可疑的迹象吗
Were there any warning signs?
她进到实验室里面了吗
D-Did she get in the lab?
进去了
Yes.
那里面有什么
What was in there?
你可以告诉我们
You can tell us.
我们都有间隔调查安全许可
We both have compartmental security clearance.
那是一个迷你电子扰频器
It's a miniature electro-scrambler.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局已经开♥发♥好几年了
The NSA has been developing it for years.
它被用来破坏计算机网络
It's designed to disrupt computer networks
并在200码内拿下任何安全协议
and take down any security protocols within 200 yards.
我真是个蠢货
I'm such an idiot!
她给我说的一切都是谎言
Everything she said to me was a lie.
你和安妮是恋爱关系吗
Were you and Anne romantically involved?
不是
Uh, no.
这是违反公♥司♥政策的行为
It's against company policy.
你现在看起来就像是被女朋友丢下了一样
Well, you do look like someone who was left at the altar.
你最好不要向我们撒谎
You don't want to lie to us.
我们是几个月之前开始约会的
We started dating a few months ago.
我根本就配不上她
She's way out of my league.
但她却约我出去 我真蠢
And she asked me out. Such an idiot!
她当然不是真心的
Of course it wasn't real.
天呐 我甚至还在我公♥寓♥里给她腾出一个抽屉
God, I even gave her a drawer at my apartment.
一个抽屉
A drawer?
好吧 这是一个健身包
Okay, it's a gym bag.
这个包放在安妮·罗哈斯
That was in the drawer Anne Rojas had
在詹姆斯?柯林斯公♥寓♥的抽屉里
at James Collins' apartment.
我觉得这里面藏着什么东西
I think there's something hidden in there.
介意我看一下吗 同志 谢谢
Do you mind if I have a look, mate? Thanks.
皮带的尺寸不同
The straps are different sizes.
也许有毫米的区别
Maybe a millimeter off.
看这个 一个运动胸衣
Oh, check it out -- a sports bra.
怎么了 里面藏着什么吗
What, somthing hid in it?
不是 我本来想讲个笑话 但是和这个气氛不太符
No, I was gonna make a joke, but the mood's all wrong.
我找到了点东西
I found something.
哦 这隔间可够隐秘的
Oh, it's a secret compartment.
看来你说得对啊 凯 这很有监视风格了
Looks like you might be right, Kay. It's pretty spy-ish.
关键问题是 她在监视谁
The question is, who is she spying for?
哇哦 太酷了
Oh, wow, too cool.
用肉眼看的话 这只是一种规律的图案
To the naked eye, this just looks like a regular pattern.
但是放大一看的话
But magnified...
这是一个蓝图
That's a blueprint.
这是市区的地图
This is a map of downtown.
好吧 在钱伯斯街地铁站到尼米兹大厦之间
Yeah, with a line drawn from Chambers Street subway
画了一条线
to the Nimitz Building.
那个蓝图肯定是尼米兹大厦
The blueprint must be the Nimitz building.
有意思了
Interesting.
尼米兹大厦建立了全球网络连接
The Nimitz building houses a global connection of networks.
当你发送一封邮件 通过这座大厦
When you send an email, passes through that building.
- 甘特找黄♥片♥看的时候 - 好了住嘴吧
- When Gunter searches for porn -- - We get it.
好吧 所以这栋大厦是这座城市
Okay, so, this building is the backbone
所有通讯的支柱
of all communications in the city.
为什么要从地铁站画一条线呢
Why draw a line from the subway?
距离是200码
It's 200 yards.
这是安妮偷走的设备的使用范围
The range of the device Anne stole.
什么设备
What device
我不能告诉你
I can't talk about it.
但是如果她在尼米兹大厦附近使用这个设备
But if she uses it near the Nimitz building --
我来猜一下
Let me guess.
可以阻断纽约市一半的通讯
Wipes out half of New York's communications.
我给迪金斯打电♥话♥ 我们能在30分钟内派一个作战小组过去
I'll call Deakins. We can get a tactical team there in 30 minutes.
打吧
Do it.
我们10分钟之内就能到那里
We could be there in 10.
还是不能告诉我这是什么设备吗
Still unable to tell me what this device is?
你只需要知道如果安妮在这里启动了它
All you need to know is if Anne activates the device here,
那就非常糟糕了
it'll be really bad.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
在九点钟方向的那个男人故意不把垃圾扫进去
A man at 9o'clock has just been avoiding the trash.
刚走过去一个30岁的人打扮成少年
30-year-old teenager just walked by
在假装玩儿电动游戏
pretending to play his video game.
那个乞讨的女人 她的指甲都是刚修过的
Homeless woman -- she's got a fresh manicure.
那边那个穿着红色外套的女人
Woman in the red jacket over here,
她一直在打一个非常愉快而漫长的电♥话♥
she's having a very nice, long conversation on her cellphone,
但是你手♥机♥在这下面有信♥号♥♥吗
but...you getting any reception down here?
而这个打扮漂亮的妈妈 却推着一个便宜的推车
Well, fancy mom, cheap stroller.
最后 那边站着一位身穿黑色大衣
And last but not least, we have a very dashing gentleman
风度翩翩的绅士
in a black overcoat over here
他一直在盯着我们看
who's been staring at us this entire time.
我觉得我们走进了一个圈套里面
I think we just walked into a deception.
确实
We did.
那个穿着黑色大衣盯着我们看的人 他是中情局的
Man in the black coat watching us, he's CIA.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know that?
他是我前男友
He's my ex.
哦
Oh.
我们要打招呼吗
Should we wave?
当然不
Definitely not.
所以 我们迈入了中情局的监视范围中
So, we just walked into a CIA stakeout.
我们的计划不变
Doesn't change our plan.
安妮·罗哈斯依旧是我们的首要任务
Anne Rojas is still our top priority.
哦 你前男友正在往这边走
Oh, ex-boyfriend's walking over.
- 真的吗 - 是的 淡定点
- He is? - Yeah, be cool.
- 我挺淡定的 - 我要问他几个问题
- I'm cool. - I have some questions for him.
不行 别问
No, you don't.
凯
Kay.
艾萨克
Isaac.
我猜 你是为了安妮·罗哈斯来的吧
Let me guess. Anne Rojas.
显然这是一个交叉管辖区
Classic crossover jurisdiction.
我们队的人已经就位了
Well, my team's already in place.
我看出来了 我们来当你们的后援
I can see that. We'll back you up.
卡梅伦 你到楼上等我吧
Cameron, why don't you wait upstairs?
这里的有很多特工
Plenty of agents down here.
你又要我回避吗
You're benching me again?
好吧
All right.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
凯 她正在向你走来
Kay, she's coming toward you.
她在那儿 穿着紫色大衣
There she is. Woman in the purple coat.
听我命令 行动 现在
On my mark. Move in. Now! Go!
跪下 不许动
On the ground! Don't move!
她有枪
She's got a gun!
帮我一把
Help me.
她带着那个设备吗
Does she have the device?
没有
No.
没有 只有一副纸牌
No, just a deck of cards.
她刚才在伸手掏这个
She was reaching for this.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表