剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
我不信
I don't believe it.
就这一晚
For one night. Hmm.
自从我是副警长的时候我就没关机
I haven't done that since I was a deputy.
自从
Since --
我们在一起
We were together.
感觉不错
Felt good.
我们在一起的时候吗
When we were together?
在我关机的时候
When I turned off my phone.
他们关了提基镇
Whoa, whoa, whoa. They closed Tiki Town?
去年
Last year.
我们第一次约会就在那里
It's where we had our first date.
我记得
I remember.
我的天 你好奇怪
My God, you were acting so weird.
我问你以什么为生
I asked you what you did for a living
你说全球的活儿
and you said, "Global-ish stuff."
你的借口也很烂
Hey, you cover was bad, too.
法律进程
"Legal processing."
顺便说一下 你不需要隐藏你的工作
Yeah, and by the way, you didn't need to hide your job.
你不是秘密特工
You weren't a secret agent.
你不告诉我我也不告诉你
I wasn't going to tell you mine if you didn't tell me yours.
我要是没猜中你也不会说
And I don't think you would have if I hadn't guessed it.
我很惊讶我们进行了第二次约会
Well, I'm surprised I got a second date.
你记得我们上一次在那里是什么时候吗
Hey, you remember the last time we were there?
你为什么要提那一茬
Why would you bring that up?
我想了很久
I think about it a lot.
我也是
Me, too.
我还是不敢相信你在提蒂镇求婚
I still can't believe you did it at Tiki Town.
那不是最浪漫的地方
It's not the most romantic spot.
我同意了不是吗
I said yes, didn't I?
中情局的系统重新上线了
The CIA's systems are back online.
他们给了我文件的复本
They gave us a copy of the file.
结果红鸟不是委内瑞拉的任务
Turns out Redbird wasn't the name of the Venezuelan mission.
那是团队领导的代号♥
It was the code name of the team leader.
那一定是他们的主目标 知道是谁了吗
That must be their main target. Does it reveal his identity?
只有身高和发色
No. Just height, hair color,
还有他未婚妻的名字
and the name of his fiancée at the time.
他未婚妻
His fiancée?
这就是秘密
It was the secrets.
都是谎言
It was all of the lies.
我就知道那是工作的一部分艾萨克
I know that was part of your job, Isaac,
但是当我看到我们的未来
but when I saw our future together,
我就
it's just --
我不想过那样的生活
it's just not what I wanted my life to be.
凯 我得告诉你一件事
Kay, I have to tell you something
关于委内瑞拉任务的事
about the Venezuelan mission.
红鸟
Redbird?
我领导了杀掉安妮同事的
I led the assassination team
刺杀小队
that killed Anne's colleagues.
你在场
You were there?
在刺杀任务
On a kill mission?
但是你是个出场特工
But you were a f-- you were a field agent.
我从来不是
I've never been a field agent.
但是当我们在一起的时候
But when we were together, y--
所以你才不理我
That's why you shut me out.
我是在保护你
I was trying to protect you.
如果你参与了任务
Wait, if you were on that mission,
那你的名字应该在文件里
then your name is in that file.
没 因为我是领队
No, because I was the team leader,
只有我的代号♥在文件里
only my code name is in the file.
你的代号♥
Your code name?
我是红雀
I'm Redbird.
我是凯·丹尼尔斯特工
You've reached Agent Kay Daniels.
我现在无法接电♥话♥
I can't make it to the phone --
见鬼
Damn it.
凯不接电♥话♥ 饭店电♥话♥也打不通
Kay's not answering, either, and the restaurant line is dead.
为什么艾萨克没告诉我们他就是红雀
Why didn't Isaac tell us he was Redbird?
为什么凯没说他们订婚了
Why didn't Kay tell us they were engaged?
为什么他们把她名字放在了卷宗里
And why did they put her name in the case file?!
这是常规步骤
Standard protocol.
CIA会列举和凡有特殊关系的人
The CIA lists significant relations
以免情况变糟
just in case things go badly.
如果詹姆斯觉得艾萨克就是凯的未婚夫
If James thinks that Isaac was Kay's fiancée,
詹姆斯会把他俩都杀了的
he's gonna kill 'em both.
加油 迈克 加足马力
Come on, Mike. Put your foot down, man.
不是吧 怎么搞的
Oh, come on, you've got to be...
怎么回事啊
Oh, you got to be...
有一条更快的路 你有导航吗
There has to faster route. Are you using Waze?
我们还剩下半英里路程 但是交通
It's a half a mile, but with traffic...
卡梅伦 没有后援你不能去
Cameron, you are not going out there without backup!
当我后援啊
Back me up!
卡梅伦 卡梅伦
Cameron! Ca-Cameron!
你要说什么吗
You gonna say anything?
说有什么用
What's the point?
你可能已经想好了
You probably have the perfect answer planned
- 每个问题的完美答案 - 没有
for every question. No.
现在没有
Not right now.
拜托 问我点什么吧
Please. Ask me anything.
是真的吗
Was it real?
- 什么 - 我们的感情
What? Our relationship.
有过真感情吗
Was it ever real?
我从来没为谁停下过
I have never stopped.
我是真的爱你
Yes, it was real.
所以我才找你来吃晚餐
That's why I asked you to dinner --
- 别 - 我觉得
Don't. I think --
我
W--
拜托让我说完
Let me finish, please.
你之前说 这样肯定很累
You said earlier that it must be tiring.
一辈子背负秘密
A lifetime of secrets.
牺牲一切和每个对我重要的人
Sacrificing everything and everyone important to me.
甚至包括失去你
Even losing you.
你没说错
You're right.
我累了 凯
I'm tired, Kay.
凯
Kay.
凯 别这样
Kay, come on.
今晚很抱歉
Sorry about tonight.
凯 停 别走了
Kay! Stop! Stop!
你这样做就错了
You're making a mistake!
- 你在干嘛 - 别这样
What are you doing? Don't do this.
别为了我跟刚认识的男人跑了
Don't -- Don't leave me for some guy you just met.
凯 我们三年前订婚了
Kay, we were engaged just three years ago.
这 这太荒谬了
This -- This is wrong.
不可能
This is impossible.
拜托 看看他 再看看我
I mean, come on, look at him. Then look at me.
你怎么会选他 我们明明那么幸福
How is this even a choice? We had it all.
不要因为他抛下这一切
Don't throw it away 'cause this --
我们那么相爱
We were in love.
现在我们还相爱
We still are.
凯 我爱
Kay, I love --
- 卡梅伦 - 打到了 嫌疑人倒下了
Cameron! Got him. Suspect down.
嗒
Tah!
说不出哒来
Can't say, "Dah."
还是说不出
Still can't say it.
卡梅伦怎么样了
How's Cameron?
傻瓜 被子弹打青了
Stupid. Bruised.
詹姆斯没爆他头很走运了
He's lucky James didn't go for a head shot.
他演得非常逼真
He was, uh, very convincing.
他可是幻术大♥师♥
He is a master of deception.
没错
Right.
他只是为了保护你才那么说的
Oh, he was just saying whatever he had to to protect you.
他想保护的应该不是我
I don't think I was the one he was trying to protect.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表