剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
我们走吧 我们需要后援
Let's go. We need backup.
费利克斯
Felix.
你好
Hello.
趴下
Down!
回去车里
Get to the car.
走 走 走 走 走
Go, go, go, go, go!
好 好 等等
Okay! Okay! Just wait.
等等 等等 等等 等一下 等等
Wait, wait, wait. Uh, wait a second. Wait.
等我准备一下
Wait till I'm ready.
什么 你是谁
What? Who are you?
我是一名魔术师
I'm a magician.
我在布达佩斯花了几个月时间学习如何徒手抓子弹
Spent a month in Budapest learning how to catch a bullet,
所以你准备大吃一惊吧
so just prepare to be amazed.
好 慢慢来
Now, take your time.
如果可能的话 我想让你朝我的头射一枪
I prefer a head shot if at all possible.
噢
Oh.
- 你不能徒手抓子弹 - 当然不能
- You can't catch a bullet. - Of course I can't.
你知道有多少魔术师因为尝试徒手抓子弹而身亡吗
Do you know how many magicians have died trying to catch bullets?
很多 刚刚那只是急中生智
Lots. That was just crowd work.
我知道他犹豫了
I knew he'd hesitate.
怎么了
What?
费利克斯逃掉了
Felix got away.
我告诉你在车里面等着
I told you to wait in the car.
好吧 错误已经犯了 但是...
All right, mistakes were made, but...
如果你在台上犯错了会怎么样
What happens if you make a mistake onstage?
- 从来没犯过 - 在这儿 你搞砸了
- That doesn't happen. - Well, out here, when you screw up,
费利克斯这样的凶手就逃脱了
a killer like Felix gets away.
咳 凯 我们会抓到他的 一切皆...
Whoa, Kay. We'll get him. I mean, nothing's impo...
一切皆有可能吗
Nothing's impossible?
我花了数年时间在抓捕费利克斯
I have spent years trying to get Felix.
我十分了解这个毒品集团
I know more about his cartel
比一些人对自己家人还要了解
than some people know about their own family.
这就是我的生活
This is my life.
我们把他弄丢了 卡梅伦
We lost him, Cameron.
表演结束了
Show's over.
乔丹 乔丹 你一定很难相信
Jordan. Jordan, you won't believe it.
我找到了...
I found the... Whoa.
这是什么 发生什么事
What is this? What's going on?
要我说出来吗
Do I need to spell it out?
我的行李都收拾好了
Like, my bags are literally packed.
- 什么 - 是的 你解开了这个谜
- What? - Yeah, you solved that mystery.
甘特 听我说
Gunter, please just listen.
狄娜 你居然敢来教训我
Don't you dare lecture me, Dina.
我已经搞定了 一切都结束了 我决定了
It's done. It's over. My mind is made up.
是我们
Our minds!
我们决定了
Our minds are made up.
- 这是怎么一回事 - 他们要跟克里斯·安吉尔签约
- What the hell is this? - They're signing with Criss Angel.
什么 你们要离开我去玩那个"读心天使"
What?! You're leaving me for the "Mindfreak"?
他出手大方
His offer is generous
福利待遇诱人
and the benefits package exemplary.
而且我们的"天使之光"有秀演
And the Mindfreak has a show.
我们也有新秀
We do have a new show.
卡梅伦 告诉他们新秀的事
Cameron, go and tell them about the new show.
不 不 不 还有更好的消息
No, no, no, this is better.
你们听我说 我找到那个陷害乔纳森的魔术师了
Look, I found the illusionist who framed Jonathan.
他帮助费利克斯·鲁伊斯摆脱联邦调查局
He helped Felix Ruiz escape from the FBI.
这是真的 你们可以去问联邦调查局
This is real. You can ask the FBI.
我现在是一名正式的观察员
I am an official observer.
- 噢 卡梅伦 - 怎么了
- Oh, Cameron. - What?
所有的事 跟联邦调查局打交道
Of all the things. Running around with the FBI.
你还小吗
Are you a child?
又要骂人了
And here comes the yelling.
从来没有魔术师这样对我
No magician has ever treated me like this.
百老汇 西格佛罗伊德和罗伊...
Doug Henning, Siegfried & Roy...
他们都尊重人才
they all respected the talent.
- 尊重我 - 我们
- Me! - Us.
另外 你要知道 你现在听起来特别老
And, uh, FYI, you're sounding super old right now.
不管怎样 我很生气
Whatever. I'm pissed.
你是个魔术师
You're an illusionist.
联邦调查局不会需要你
The FBI doesn't need you.
我们才需要你
We need you!
我们需要你 卡梅伦
Look, we need you, Cameron.
- 我们要办场秀 - 乔纳森怎么办
- We need a show. - What about Jonathan?
兄弟 我们都希望乔纳森在...他就像家人一样
Dude, we all wish Jonathan was here... he's family...
但你表现得像彻底疯了
but you sound legit crazy.
克里斯·安吉尔给我发短♥信♥了
Look, Criss Angel is texting me now.
用了他自己的表情包 我们走吧
Has his own emoji. Let's go.
不 不 不 就...就...
No. No, no, no, no. Just... Just...
好吧 就...
Okay, just...
就多给我一天
just give me one more day.
最后一个魔术
One last illusion.
好吧 我明白了 对不起
Okay, I get it. I'm sorry.
我没有支持你们
I haven't... I haven't been there for you,
我可能很难相处
and I can be difficult
或许还有点自恋
and maybe just a little bit narcissistic,
但这能帮到乔纳森
but this could help Jonathan.
而且你说的对...联邦调查局需要的不是我
And you're right... the FBI doesn't need me.
他们需要的是我们
They need us.
乔纳森需要我们
Jonathan needs us.
你是费利克斯的得力助手
You're Felix's right-hand man.
我们知道你买♥♥通了缉毒局的代理人 安德烈
We know you paid off the DEA agents, Andrei.
你知道规矩 老实交代 你就没事了
You know the deal. Talk to us, and you're safe.
费利克斯想要潜踪隐迹 但他需要钱
Felix wanted to disappear, but he needs money.
所以他还在这里...为了见多米尼克王子
That's why he's still here... to see Dominic Prince.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
好吧 如果你不知道他在哪里 告诉我多米尼克在哪
Okay. If you don't know where Felix is, give me Dominic.
多米尼克 我的朋友
Dominic? My friend?
你觉得我会出♥卖♥♥♥他
You think I'd give him up?
不可能
Never.
我会找到他的 安德烈
I will find him, Andrei.
多米尼克王子在哪里
Where is Dominic Prince?
多米尼克王子就在这儿
Dominic Prince is here.
我和费利克斯·鲁伊斯的关系
My relationship with Felix Ruiz
最近恶化了
has recently deteriorated.
我愿意为你们提供帮助
I'd like to offer you my services
来帮你们找到他
to help you find him.
以什么为交换呢 多米尼克
In exchange for what, Dominic?
完全豁免和对我的保护
Full immunity and protection.
你是毒品集团的银行主
You're the cartel's banker.
你说你付不起保护费
Are you really telling us you can't afford protection?
你想不想要我的帮助
Do you want my help or not?
好吧 我们很有兴趣
All right. We're interested.
王子先生 你认识费利克斯多久了
Mr. Prince, how long have you known Felix?
十五年 差不多吧
15 years, give or take.
你去年参加了他妹妹的婚礼
You attended his sister's wedding last year.
那是在哪里举办的
Where was that?
瓜达拉哈拉(墨西哥西部城市) 还有别的问题吗
Guadalajara. Anything else?
- 你在做什么呢 - 最后一个问题
- What are you doing? - One last question.
这套西装你从哪里得到的
Where'd you get that suit?
告诉我这有什么关系
Tell me how is this relevant.
这套西装不对
It's the wrong suit.
这是布鲁克斯兄弟(服装品牌)的
That's Brooks Brothers.
毒品集团的银行主不会穿得像个真的银行家
Cartel bankers don't dress like real bankers.
你是谁
Who are you?
我...
I'm...
...真是印象深刻
...impressed.
- 你很厉害 凯 - 卡梅伦
- You're good, Kay. - Cameron?
等一下 这到底是谁
Wait. Who the hell is this?
是卡梅伦·布莱克
It's Cameron Black!
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表