剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
你好 文斯 莱克茜
Hello, Vince. Lexi.
现在我和FBI合作 通过
I work with the FBI now, using my skills of
我对骗术的认知和直觉
intuition, mastery of deception.
还有些牌类技巧
Some card stuff.
自从一些事发生在乔
Ever since everything that happened with Jon--
我
Do I --
乔纳森是谁
Who's Jonathan?
等下 你不知道吗
Wait, do you not know?
- 求你了 别问这件事 - 哦
- Please don't ask that. - Oh.
那个你从来没有跟我说过的双胞胎的事吗
The secret twin brother you never told me about?
那个我和世界上其他人一起
The one I learned about on the news
从新闻上一起知道的那个
along with the rest of the world?
那个乔纳森吗
That Jonathan?
对 我确实应该跟你说他的
Yeah, I should've told you about him,
但是 老实讲 你总是说
but, um, to be fair, you were always
我劈腿了
accusing me of seeing someone else.
我跟你说过 我在外面没有认识别的女人
I told you there was no other woman.
但是有别的兄弟
There was another brother.
卡梅隆 你还是骗了我
Cameron, you still lied to me.
不好意思 她觉得你在背着她偷♥情♥
I'm sorry. She thought you were cheating on her,
但实际上 你是在隐瞒你的双胞胎兄弟吗
but in reality, you were hiding your twin brother?
是 谢谢你 你瞧 你说出来
Yeah, thank you. See, it doesn't sound
这件事也没那么糟糕了呢
that bad when you say it out loud.
是啊 确实很糟糕
Yeah, it does.
好吧 那
All right, well...
我们能继续说工作的事了吗
can we get back to work, maybe?
凯 你想不想
Kay, do you want to --
莱克茜
Lexi?
我的天啊 可算找到你了
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
- 她在和雷夫·威廉姆斯约会吗 - 是啊
- She's dating Rafe Willems? - Yeah.
那怎么了
Why? so what ?
你佩服了吗
You're impressed by that?
- 你还好吗 - 我没事
- You okay? - Yes.
- 我很好 - 确定吗
- I'm okay. - Are you sure?
当然了 他简直就是硅谷王子
Of course. He's like the prince of Silicon Valley.
他的公♥司♥有改变世界的影响力
His company is changing the world.
好好 你还好吧
Yeah, yeah. Are you all right?
- 真的没事吗 - 是的
- You sure? - I'm fine.
坦白说 我都不是很确定房♥间里是不是有人
I'm not even sure there was someone in the room, honestly.
我知道我被击昏了
I-I know I got knocked out,
但我只看见了 一个影子一样的东西
but all I could see was, like, a shadow.
你之前在莱克茜回去睡觉的时候
And do you always do a sweep of the room
也会帮她检查一遍房♥间吗
before Lexi goes to bed?
不 我只是去拿点东西
No, I was just grabbing something.
阿迪想让莱克茜休息一下
Adi wanted Lexi to get some rest,
但是我们还是打算出去
but we were heading back out.
谢谢你和我们说这些
Thanks for talking to us.
纽约警方的调查这就开始收工
NYPD will be wrapping up this investigation.
收工
Wrapping up?
这像是起搞砸了的盗窃 不归FBI管
This feels like a botched robbery, not an FBI case.
我们没有任何嫌疑人 动机 或者是目击证人
We don't have a suspect, a motive, or an eyewitness.
我们只有一个飞着的神奇台灯和一个影子
We have a magic flying lamp and a shadow.
这些都是证据 卡姆
Those are things. Cam...
我知道你和莱克茜剪不清理还乱
I know you've got this unresolved stuff with Lexi,
但 这和我无关
but -- Whoa, this isn't about me.
我们是联邦调查局 丹尼尔特工
We're the FBI, Agent Daniels.
这也是我们的工作 好吧
We have a job to do, all right?
而且这个案子有很多地方我都觉得有问题
And a lot of things about this are not adding up for me.
我还有几个问题要问
I still have some questions.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以 文斯
So, Vince.
你觉得雷夫这个人怎么样 超烦的
What do we think about this Rafe guy? Super annoying...
行了
Okay!
我们问完了 谢谢你
We're done here. Thank you.
怎么了 绝不可能是男朋友做的吗
What 'Cause it's never the boyfriend?
布莱克先生 我很难相信
Mr. Black, I find it hard to believe
这是我们资源的最好利用方式
that this is the best use of our resources.
布莱克先生
"Mr. Black"?
拜托 你都叫我卡梅伦好几周了
Come on, you've been calling me "Cameron" for weeks.
这是莱克茜住的酒店的监控录像
This is video surveillance footage of Lexi's hotel.
- 我只是想查的彻底些 - 我们马上完事了
I'm just trying to be thorough. We're almost done.
我要把这个交给纽约市警♥察♥局了
I'm handing this over to the NYPD.
什么
What?
不 听着 我明白
No. Look, I get it.
我只是 想做莱克茜的英雄
I just -- Want to be Lexi's hero?
不是
No.
现在所有事都变了
Things are different now,
我也什么都不用隐瞒了
and I don't have anything to hide,
我只是想让她知道我可以
and I just want her to know that I can --
我不是个坏人
well, I'm not a bad guy.
我可以帮上忙
I can help.
没有什么可以做了
There's nothing left to do.
不论你有多努力
No matter how hard you try.
还有他在这儿做什么呢
And what is he doing here?
迪金斯要生气了
Deakins is getting pissed.
乔丹吗 他在工作
Jordan? He's working.
他在做 些 电脑方面的事
He's doing, like, computer stuff.
乔丹 找到什么了吗
Jordan, find anything?
没有
Nope.
我查了莱克茜所有的社交媒体
I've gone through all of Lexi's social media,
有一大堆 她一直在线
and there's a ton -- she's always on.
她在直播一场专业拍摄
She's Instagramming live from a photo shoot.
社交媒体吗 我怎么从来没见她
Social media? How come I never see her on --
蒂娜和我把她从你的手♥机♥电脑上屏蔽掉了
Dina and I blocked her from your phone and computer.
什
Wha...
好吧 也说得过去
Yeah, that's fair.
但我确实找到了一个奇怪的东西
I did find one odd deviation.
昨晚 莱克茜告诉警♥察♥她在去往一棵橡树的路上
Last night, Lexi told the cops she was on her way to One-Oak,
但这是她发的最后一条推特
but this was the last tweet she sent.
准备去睡觉
"Off to sleep."
严格讲不是她发的 这才是奇怪的部分
She didn't technically post it. That's the weird part.
是从她的公♥关♥安迪的手♥机♥上发的
It was sent from her publicist Adi's phone.
这很不寻常吗
Well, is that unusual?
公♥关♥不都是有权限的吗
Wouldn't a publicist have access?
安迪以前确实作为莱克茜发过推特 但都是宣传的东西
Adi's tweeted as Lexi before, but always promotional stuff,
打打广♥告♥ 所以这个才很奇怪
branding content. That's why this stuck out.
文斯还告诉我们安迪要求莱克茜去休息
And Vince told us that Adi was pressuring Lexi to stay in.
安迪可能是个内应
Adi could be the inside man.
对吧 把莱克茜交给阴影人
Right? Delivering Lexi to the shadow.
这可是条线索 我们应该和莱克茜谈谈
This is a lead. We should talk to Lexi.
莱克茜
Lexi?
你是不是想说安迪 那个内应
Don't you mean Adi, the inside man?
对对 我 我是这个意思
Right, that's -- that's what I meant.
我是说 她们很有可能在一起 所以
I mean, they're probably together, so...
别瞎想
Don't!
她在哪儿摄影呢
Where's the photo shoot?
皇宫剧院
The Palace Theater.
谢谢
Thank you.
就这样 很好 很好
Right there. Good, good.
好极了 往上走一步
Great. Go up one more.
然后停下 很好
Next stop. Good.
就是这个意思
Well, that's exactly my point.
很棒 然后停下 很好
That's great. Next stop. Good.
- 她在那上面 - 这张很好
- She's up there. - Good one.
安迪 我们需要和你谈谈
Adi, we need to talk.
咋了 咋了
What. What.
发生什么了
What is going on?
这感觉可不对
That doesn't feel right.
莱克茜
Lexi!
卡梅伦
Cameron!
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表