剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
塞尚 毕沙罗 卢梭...
You're holding the paintings hostage.
你把画作当人♥质♥
Not to mention whoever triggered the gate.
更不用提碰门的人了
Nothing like a human insurance policy
没什么比人身安全
to make sure you follow the rules.
更能让你们遵守规则的了
Which are?
你的条件是
Wire $120 million to my account in the next two hours.
两小时后 给我的账上汇款1亿2千万美元
Do not touch the gate or attempt a rescue.
别碰大门 也别试图营救
I need a guarantee that you won't hurt the person inside.
我需要你保证不伤害门内的人
How's this for a guarantee?
这样如何
Do everything I just said or I blow the whole room.
照我说的做 不然我将博物馆夷为平地
Did we get a trace?
追踪上了吗
Did everyone get that? No one touches the gate.
听到了吗 不要碰那扇门
million? There's no way.
1亿2千万 没门$120
Our best play is to find this guy
在引爆之前
before he can detonate anything.
最好先找到他
Start with museum employees. Whoever did this had access.
先排查博物馆工作人员 案犯有权限
I'll play back the call.
我会回放电♥话♥录音
Maybe we can get a clue to his location.
也许能找到他藏身处的线索
Hey, while you guys are doing that,
你们忙活这事儿的同时
I'm going to head to the museum shop,
我要到博物馆纪念品商店
get some fridge magnets.
拿些冰箱贴
Little faith, guys.
有点信心 伙计们
I promised Joan I'd save her. I'm go... You promised her?
我答应过琼我会救她 我要... 你答应她了
You realize it might not work.
你明知道这可能有用
No, all I got to do is get in there, and I'll...
不会的 我只要进到里面 我就会...
I'm sorry. That's impossible.
很抱歉 这不可能
Okay, you give worse pep talks than my team does.
行了 你这样鼓舞士气 比我团队做得更糟
Only one man has ever broken in there with the gate down,
迄今为止只有一个人进去过
and we still don't know how he did it.
而我们一直都不知道他是怎么做到的
Where is he now?
他现在在哪
Rockland Correctional doing 15 to 20.
在洛克兰监狱服刑 大概要坐十五到二十年牢吧
They caught him, eventually.
最后他还是给抓住了
Rockland Correctional?
洛克兰监狱
No way. It's too risky.
别妄想 太冒险了
Kay, Johnny's there.
凯 约翰就在那里
I can find the guy,
一旦找到那个人
figure out how he got past the gate.
就能知道他是怎么闯进去的
And what happens when his fellow inmates
万一他那些狱友知道
find out he's been helping the FBI?
他在协助FBI 怎么办
He'd be enemy number one.
他就会成为头号♥♥敌人
It's a last resort, okay?
不到万不得已再这么做 行吗
What is it?
怎么了
The cameras.
摄像机
Look, those three are the same, but that one,
看 那边三个相同是一组的 可那一个
that one over there...
还有那边的一个...
They're different models.
型号♥♥不同
Museum security uses high end day/night cameras.
博物馆安保用的是高端日夜运行的摄像机
But these two look like they've just...
可这两个看上去像是...
Francis.
弗兰西斯
Those two.
那两个
They're not yours, are they?
不是你们的摄像机 对吗
No, why would...
不是的 为什么...
Oh, no.
噢 糟了
We're being watched.
我们被监视了
Joan, need you to step back, okay?
琼 你得往后退 好吗
J琼 别碰门闸 What do you mean? Why? Joan, let go of the gate.
什么意思 为什么
What did I say about the gate? Did you think I wasn't serious?
"我是怎么说的 你觉得我在开玩笑吗"
I guess I'll just have to prove it."
看来得证明一下我是言而有信的"
No, no. Don't do this.
不 不 住手
There's an innocent woman in there.
里面有一位无辜的女士
I know. I'm looking at her right now.
"我知道 我正看着她呢"
She seems to like the Cézanne.
她似乎很喜欢那幅塞尚的画
I've never been a fan myself."
我可一点兴趣也没有"
He's going to blow the Cézanne.
他就要引爆塞尚的画了
No! Please!
不要 求求你
Joan, get down. Joan, on the floor now!
琼 趴下 琼 马上趴到地上
You all right?
你没事吧
Looks bad. Can I get you a bandage?
看上去不妙 你要止血贴吗
No. I, um...
不必了 我...
I don't want him to see and...
我不想让他看见
Can he hear us, too?
他也听得见我们说话吗
No. It's just visual.
不会 他只看得到影像
They're going to snake a camera up there
他们打算在上面偷偷架一台摄像机
so we can see what he can see and figure out how to fight him.
他看见什么 我们也能看见 然后再想办法对付他
In less than 90 minutes?
九十分钟之内吗
Okay, you haven't seen my TV specials,
对 你没看过我的特辑
so I'm gonna let that slide, 'cause if you had,
那我就不追究了 如果你看过的话
you'd know I've done way crazier in way less time.
你会明白 时间越紧我能完成越疯狂的事
Right, the sharks.
没错 鲨鱼故事
No, no, those weren't for a TV special.
不是 不是 那不是为了特辑做的
Those were just for fun.
那些只是好玩而已
You're a docent.
你是一名讲解员
Why don't you tell me about this one?
给我讲解一下这个 好吗
Um... well, that one was painted in 1873,
行 这幅油画于1873年创作而成
and it really set the tone
它设立的基调
for all the French landscapes that followed.
引领了当时的法国田园风
What kind of tone are they going for? Out of focus?
这是哪门子基调 模糊一片
That's what I'm getting from it.
我看到的只有这些
Kay, what do you think of the blurry village?
凯 你对那个糊成一片的村庄怎么看
You mean View of Pontoise?
你是说那幅"蓬多瓦兹之景"
Sure. Wait. How'd you know that?
对 等等 你怎么知道的
Mike's got the video up.
迈克已经把摄像机架起来了
Okay, Joan. One second.
琼 稍等片刻
Okay, this is what our bombmaker sees.
看 这是炸♥弹♥客所看到的
From this camera here, he watches the gate.
通过这个摄像机 他看得到门闸
And from that one up there, he sees the center of the room
而通过上面那个摄像机 他能看到房♥♥间的正中
and the wall with the three paintings.
以及墙上的三幅画
Oh, okay.
噢 明白了
Perfect.
太好了
We can do a Von Liebig.
我们来一个"冯氏"移形换影法
冯·李比希 德国化学家 创立了有机化学并提出"同分异构体"
A Von what?
冯什么
Bad guy's watching the room like a hawk, right?
那家伙像鹰一样盯着房♥♥间 对吗
So, what we do is, we trick his camera
我们要做的是 给他的摄像机设置障眼法
into thinking everything's totally normal,
让摄像机以为录下来的都一切正常
and then...
然后...
While you break Joan out. How?
同时你进去把琼救出来 怎么做
That's the magic part.
那就是魔术的精华部分
"Awaiting your command, darling."
"听候差遣 亲爱的"
All right, I need a Von Liebig. Bendable.
好 我想做"冯氏"移形换影法 能折叠的
Ha! That's inspired.
哈 太刺♥激♥了
It's insane. A bendy Von Liebig?
很疯狂了 折叠 "冯氏"移形换影
I'm also gonna need a Moving Floor.
我还需要一块移♥动♥地板
Never heard of that one.
闻所未闻
Yeah, that's 'cause I just made it up.
那就对了 是我刚造出来的
Lovely. All right, Gunter,
非常好 行了 甘特
I'm gonna send you specs of the room and a camera angle.
我会给你发一份房♥♥间布局和一组物镜视觉数据
I'm thinking a perspective illusion.
我现在想做透视错觉
Cameron, none of this is gonna matter
卡梅伦 如果我们连画廊都进不去
if we can't get into the gallery in the first place.
刚才说的都是空话
And I'm looking over the blueprints.
我正在看蓝图
There is no access.
没有入口
Yeah, I know.
没错 我知道
I think it's time to call Jonathan.
现在是时候给乔纳森打电♥话♥了
Wh... Why? What's he going to do?
为什么 他可以做什么
There's an inmate at Rockland
在洛克兰有一囚犯
who broke into this gallery before.
曾经成功闯进去过
I'm hoping Johnny can find him, get some intel off him.
我希望约翰能找到这个人 从他身上获取情报
Well, that sounds risky. Do you think he'll do it?
听上去有点冒险 你觉得那个人会干吗
Only one way to find out.
不试试怎么知道
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表