剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
经常有人问我 什么是魔术
When people ask me, "What is magic?"
我很想编个定义
I tend to just make something up.
但实际上
But here's the truth...
魔术就是骗局
magic is deception.
先玩个简单的
Let's start with something simple.
选张卡片
Pick a card.
指出来
Point at it.
伸出手 指向屏幕
You know what? Reach out and touch the screen.
选好了吗 很好
Got it? Good.
现在 在脑中记住你选的卡片
Now, imagine your card in your mind
而我会让它...
while I make it...
...消失
...disappear.
看见了吗
See?
你选的那张没了
Your card is gone.
懂了吗
Like that?
很好
Good.
因为我们要正式开始了
'Cause we're just getting started.
世界上有两种骗局
You see, there are two kinds of deception.
这种...
There's this...
...是我在骗你
...where I trick you.
还有一种
And then there's the other kind
叫做自我欺骗
where you trick yourself.
我们都会这样
I mean, we all do it.
"今天会比昨天更好的"
"Today is going to be better than yesterday."
是吧
Is it?
或者 你经常会对你的朋友有这种想法
Or that argument that you had with your friend,
都是... 都是他们的错
it was... it was all their fault.
是吧
Was it?
当然... 我自己最常干的就是...
And, of course, my... my personal favorite...
"我不用去看医生
"I don't need to go to the doctor.
我...我好得很"
I'm... I'm fine."
快去看你的医生吧
Go to the damn doctor.
你看 我们的意识每天都这么骗我们
You see, our minds deceive us every day.
意识将事实扭曲使之成为我们心中所想
They bend reality to make it be whatever we want it to be,
变成我们需要的...
whatever we need it to be...
...或者只是单纯使之合情合理...
...or simply to make it all make sense...
...即使有时它不合情理
...even when it doesn't.
女士先生们 我是Cameron·布莱克
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm Cameron Black.
这里是拉斯维加斯的直播秀
We're coming to you live from Las Vegas!
这里
This is...
"眼见为虚"
"Deception."
六十秒后 我们继续直播
We're back live in 60 seconds.
狄娜 说吧
Ah, Dina. You could say it...
一切的顺利进行 让你大为惊讶
you're shocked by how well this is going.
我是百年一遇的天才
I'm a once-in-a-generation kind of talent,
- 国宝级的 没错 - 集中精神 亲爱的
- national treasure, really. - Hey, focus please, darling.
卡梅伦 你还要表演胡迪尼逃脱术
Cameron, you've still got the Houdini escape.
乔丹把新的提示信♥号♥♥给你了对吧
Now, Jordan gave you the new cues, right?
因为排练时你出错了
Because you did it wrong in rehearsal.
每天进步一点点
You know, a little positive reinforcement
未来就会有大发展
from time to time would go a long way.
就凭你的自负
With your ego?
- 我不觉得会成功 - 我喜欢听到鼓励
- I don't think so. - I like a pep talk.
甘特
Ah, Gunter!
- 卡梅伦 - 说出来吧
- Cameron! - You can say it...
这顺利的一切让你惊叹不已
you're shocked by how well this is going.
我真是太有才了
I'm a phenomenal talent.
他们缩减了我安检的时间
They cut my safety check short.
哪怕有一盏喷灯
If just one of those blowtorches is off
偏离一厘米 你知道后果是什么
by one centimeter, you know what happens!
等等 什么 你什么意思 会有什么后果
Wait. What? What do you mean? What happens?
他会坠亡
He could fall and die.
不会的
That's not gonna happen.
别担心 不会发生的
Don't worry. That's not gonna happen.
别担心 我可是制片人
Don't worry? I'm the producer.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我说了呀 他想挑战不可能
I did. He wants the impossible.
没什么是不可能的
Hey, nothing is impossible.
拜托 每次都成功了
Come on. This happens every time.
我弄出个新花样 你们呐喊 你们尖叫
I come up with a trick, you yell, you scream,
把自己锁在工作室里几个月
you lock yourself in your workshop for a few months,
然后 搞定 一切皆有可能
and then, voilà, it's possible.
别跟我说什么搞定 你只自大的孔雀
Hey, don't you "Voilà" Me, you preening peacock.
乔丹 他都穿戴好了吗
Jordan, is he set?
放轻松 甘特 你这表情太丑了
Easy, Gunter. You're making a face.
什么 哪丑
What? Which one?
像疯狂杀手 邪恶狱警
Deranged killer, evil prison guard.
难说是哪种 他好了
It's a toss-up. He's set!
你行的 老大
You got this, boss.
这才像话 谢啦
There we go. Thank you.
但 但是如果你挂了
Uh, but... but if you do die,
我能拿走你那张原版"活埋"海报吗
can I have your original "Buried Alive" Poster?
明天团队会议
Okay. Team meeting tomorrow
讨论一下怎么加油助威
to discuss positive reinforcement.
咱们的鼓励话真难听
Our pep talks suck.
直播倒计时 五 四 三 二
Live to air in 5, 4, 3, 2...
今晚 我会尝试重现
Tonight, I will attempt the same escape
哈利·胡迪尼在纽约的逃脱表演
performed by Harry Houdini in New York City
这段表演到今天已经过去了一百年
100 years ago to this very day.
这让我想起 纽约 大家好
Which reminds me... hello, New York!
我们在拉斯维加斯现场直播
We're live from Las Vegas.
现在 带着对哈利的尊重
Now, with all due respect to Harry,
我要提升难度
I'm gonna up the difficulty level.
显然 我要蒙住双眼
I'll be blindfolded, obviously,
我们也在铁索上安装了调皮的喷灯
and we've also attached these nifty blowtorches to the wires,
留给我两分钟的脱身时间
giving me exactly two minutes to free myself.
如果我没有在绳索熔断前脱身
'Cause if I don't get out before those wires melt...
之后就会有很多故事
...well, that'll be one heck of a story
可以讲给后辈们了
for the grandkids.
甘特
Gunter.
喷灯错位了
The blowtorch is out of alignment!
卡梅伦 我要按停止键了
Cameron, I'm gonna stop this.
别 我能搞定
Don't. I still got it!
甘特 放他下来
Gunter, bring him down.
甘特 我们得停下来
Gunter, we need to stop this now.
等等 等等 等等
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
铁索熔化得太快了
The wire's burning too fast.
快撑不住了
It's gonna snap.
卡梅伦
Cameron!
- 他是不是...摔下来了 - 天呐
- Did he even... fall? - Oh, man.
有个词魔术师们不再用了
There's a word magicians don't use anymore,
但我总想试试
but I always wanted to try it.
嗒
Ta...
哒
da!
喔
Whoo!
太棒了
Yeah!
拉斯维加斯 别等我了
Don't wait up for me, Vegas.
告诉我
Tell me...
你怎么做到的
how'd you do it?
这是魔法 我不会揭露我的秘密
It's magic. I can't reveal my secret.
我知道你想说
I know you want to.
你是...
Your eyes are...
异瞳
different.
别打扰我
Do not disturb!
牌子写了嘛 请勿打扰
The sign says, "Do not disturb."
拜托 尊重下牌子
Come on. Respect the sign.
- 喔 - 趴下
- Whoa! - Get on the ground!
哇哇哇哇哇 这是怎么了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! What's going...
这是干嘛
Ow! Ow! What is this?!
昨晚在纽约 你撞坏了自己的捷豹车
You smashed up your Jaguar last night in New York.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表