剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
听着 这件事真的很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry about all this.
我也想早点告诉你的
If I'd have told you sooner --
谁都没错
No. No one's fault.
再说 我们都没开机
Plus, neither of us had our phones on.
一开机又这么多事
So much for that, huh?
该去拯救世界了
Time to go save the world.
喂
Yeah.
艾萨克
Isaac.
什么都没有吗
Nothing?
截取的那一页上什么有用的都没有吗
There wasn't anything useful on the redacted page?
只有电♥话♥号♥码
Just phone numbers.
调查特工的名字
Names of inspecting agents.
批准拘捕证的法官
Judges that signed warrants.
并没有能让我们接近神秘女人的线索
Nothing gets us closer to Mystery Woman.
所以FBI并没有隐瞒什么
So, the FBI wasn't hiding anything.
这并不算是死胡同 只是
It's not a dead end. It's just --
我该挂了
I have to go.
谢了 蒂娜
Thanks, Dina.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you with something?
继续走
Keep walking.
你明天会开始疼死的
You are gonna feel that tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow.
到时候就知道了
You'll see.
你这行为很愚蠢的 卡梅伦
That was really stupid, Cameron.
但是有用了 不是吗
Yeah, well, worked, didn't it?
说清楚
Just so we're clear,
我对你的表白并没有私心
the confessions of love were strictly professional.
别担心
Don't worry.
乔纳森已经告诉我了 你不喜欢我
Jonathan already told me. Not your type.
是嘛
Did he?
你和艾萨克怎么样
How was it with Isaac?
我们一起吃饭 一起谈笑
We ate. We laughed.
然后我们就分开了
And then we said goodbye.
艾萨克想要回到过去
Isaac just felt like moving backward.
我更想要展望未来
I'd rather focus on the future.
迈克 怎么了
Mike. What's wrong?
我刚和迪金斯谈过了
I just talked to Deakins.
我因为一个调查被停职了
I've been suspended pending an investigation.
注意点 布莱克
Watch yourself, Black.
我一直很小心
That is what I've been doing.
不过你不止是小心
That's not all you've been doing, though.
进展如何了
How'd it go?
从FBI偷文件
Stealing files from the FBI.
找到自己需要的东西了吗
Find everything you need?
我想说你也许可以借他身份卡
I thought maybe you could borrow his ID card
用一会 下载原文件
for a couple minutes, download the original file.
别担心
Don't worry.
我只是来让你别惹麻烦的
I'm just here to make sure you stay out of trouble.
停职 为什么
Suspended why?
我的身份卡被偷了
My ID card got stolen.
谁会偷你身份卡啊
Who could've stolen your ID?
不知道 反正不见了
I don't know. It's missing.
有人用我的身份卡进了证据室
Someone used it to break into the evidence lockup.
那个人带走什么了
Well, what did they take?
证据箱9187
Evidence box 9187.
箱子里有什么
What's in the box?
- 舍利子 - 不
Lynx Diamond. No.
我不懂
I don't understand.
为什么
Why?
她希望你现在
She wants you alive.
能留条命
For now.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
是她 那个神秘女人
It's her. The Mystery Woman.
如果她偷走了钻石
If she stole the diamond...
拼图拼好了
Then, the puzzle's complete.
她赢了
She won.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表