剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
其实不是我变没的
No, actually, it wasn't me.
是这位先生拿得
It was this gentleman over here.
你不如查一下他的口袋
You might want to check his pocket.
我们救了你妻子 跟着我
We rescued your wife. Stick by my side.
我们要走了
We're leaving.
别开枪 你现在不在大使♥馆♥领土上
Don't do it. You're not on Consulate soil.
这是美国
This is America.
关我屁事
Who cares?
我只想让你知道我愿意跟你去博迪维恩
I just want you to know that I would go to Buldavia
任何时候都行
with you... any time of the year.
好了
Hey, all right.
自然一点
Just act natural, okay?
不难的
It's not a trick.
你们就是一堆离开聚会的已婚夫妇
You're just a married couple leaving a party.
他们可能不一定是科什焦的人
They may not be Kostya's men.
跟保安笑一下
Smile at the guard.
要回家了吗 达内克先生
Going home, Mr. Danek?
要记得投票哟
Don't forget to vote.
厉害了
Genius.
我们安全了
We're clear.
然后他就停下来 看着保安的眼睛
And then he stops, he looks right in the guard's eyes,
说 别忘记投票哟
and he says, "Don't forget to vote."
怪不得达内克又回来了
It's no surprise that Danek is back in the race.
其实是蕾娜要求他重新参选的
Lena actually demanded that he run.
她看起来蛮强势的 要是我也会听话的
She looks tough to me. I'd do what she says.
谢谢你们救了我们的命
Thank you for saving our lives.
荣幸之至
Oh. It was a pleasure.
还有 我跟迪金斯聊过了
And, um, I did speak to Deakins,
她说让我告诉你 你的停职状态结束了
and she said to tell you that your suspension is over.
说了一堆什么英雄事迹啊 让你回来啊
Something about heroics and wanting you back.
会联邦调查局
At the FBI!
迪金斯想让你回联邦调查局
Deakins wants you back at the FBI.
- 啊 - 嘿 还是别说了
- Ah! - Hey, just shut up!
你们这些人
You lot.
这是团队工作
It was teamwork.
我快被搞疯了
I get being mad.
但老实说 错主要在我
But let's be honest -- most of it was my fault.
要我说 在给她一次机会
I say give her another chance.
凭她的魔术
Her magic?
我可不能毁了她
Can't ruin that.
嘿 这好像我们的未来啊
Hey, this feels like our future.
在秀前 一起吃个晚饭
All together before a show, having dinner.
我们需要让我们的兄弟重回舞台
We need our two brothers back on the stage.
我仿佛听到了赌城的召唤
I hear the call of Vegas.
坐着私人飞机 在推特上和大卫·科波菲尔吵吵架
Private planes, Twitter wars with Copperfield,
尖叫的粉丝 给后勤部涨很多工资
screaming fans, a generous raise for your support staff.
- 涨很多 - 非常多
- Very generous. -Very generous, yes.
- 卡梅伦·布莱克万岁 - 太好了
- Cameron Black Live! -Yes!
现在是乔纳森·布莱克
Now with Jonathan Black, too!
- 乔纳森 - 耶
- Yeah! Jonathan! - Whoo!
赌城吗 真的吗
Seriously Vegas?
我能拿到票吗
Can I -- Can I get tickets?
- 别傻了 迈克 - 当然可以了
- Oh, Mike! - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
- 这是谁 - 卡梅伦·布莱克
- Who's this? - That's Cameron Black!
这是某种约会技巧吗
Is this some kind of a trick?
不是
No.
不是的 我从来没有在第一次约会时就告诉别人我的名字
No, I never tell people my name when I first meet them.
但时机到了 你自然会明白的
You'll know when the time is right.
这可不好说啊
Doesn't seem fair.
大家都认识我
Everyone knows who I am.
我必须承认 无论用没用技巧
I must say, pulling off that trick,
在赌城演出 以时代广场结尾
starting in Vegas and then ending up in Times Square...
这很难让人忘掉
that's pretty damn impressive.
老实说 我也不想做
I'm gonna be honest -- I didn't even want to do it.
但是
But then...
算了
Never mind.
对不起 我来不了
I'm sorry. I can't.
是因为有名的卡梅伦·布莱克有女朋友吗
Does the famous Cameron Black have a girlfriend?
不记得在新闻里出现过
Don't remember reading that anywhere.
你知道吗
You know what?
我没有
No.
卡梅伦·布莱克没有女朋友
Cameron Black does not have a girlfriend.
其实当时有点希望你直接走掉
Part of me wishes you had walked away that night.
我也那么希望
All of me wishes that.
所以你为什么这么做
So, why'd you do it
两个原因
Two reasons.
在雷克雅末克的那五天
Those five days in Reykjavik
是我最后一次可以那么开心了
was the last time that I was...really happy.
像一个无忧无虑的孩子
Like a real kid.
我不恨你了 乔纳森
I don't hate you anymore, Jonathan.
你父亲带给你的感觉 我早就有体会
Your father made you feel just like me.
永远都不够好
Not good enough.
我想你在过去的20年
And I think you've thought about that week
应该每一天都会想到那一周
every day for the past 20 years.
我想那应该也是你最后一次感受到快乐吧
I think that was the last time that you were really happy, too.
不是因为我在那
Not because I was there.
而是因为卡梅隆没在
Because Cameron wasn't.
你怎么会知道
How could you possibly know that?
你一直说那是你父亲的硬币
You've always said that was your father's coin.
但他并没有给你 不是吗
But he didn't give it to you, did he?
是我给的
I did.
第二个理由是什么
What's the second reason?
如何提升我对于FBI的价值
Had to prove my value to the FBI.
帮你去帮助丹历
Helping you help Danek...
那也是我学会逃脱的原因
...well, that's what helped me escape.
等一下
Wait.
等一下
Wait. Hey!
不 不 肯定还有其他办法
No. No! There has got to be another way.
- 我不能让她直接走 - 没办法
- I can't just let her walk -- - You have to.
怎么回事 发生什么了
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's going on what's happened
她刚刚和法官做了交易
MW just cut a deal with Justice.
他们会把她移交联邦证人保护计划
They're moving her to WitSec.
你就直接让她走吗
You're gonna just let her go?
她提供了一份我们最想通缉的5个犯人很重要的细节
She's offering up crucial details
凭着那个我们可以抓到其中三个
on three of our five most wanted.
她愿意亲自和他们谈
She's willing to talk about them all.
那乔纳森呢
What about Jonathan
什么都没有 她拒绝了
Nothing. She refused.
那你还愿意成交吗
You still cut the deal?
那不是我的决定
It wasn't my call.
不 不 你不能这样
No, no, no. No, you have to stop this.
拦住她 她就在那
Stop her. She's right there!
不行 我做不到
I can't, I can't.
- 什么 - 对不起 卡梅伦
-Wh-- -I am so sorry, Cameron.
不
No.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不 我不想跟你说话
No, I don't want to talk to you.
很好 那你就好好听我说
Good. Then just sit there and listen.
我已经浪费了一年你的生活
I've wasted a year of your life.
它已经流逝了 你找不回来
And it's gone, you can't get it back,
那算在我头上 因为我
and that's on me, 'cause I have screwed up --
毁了很多事
a lot.
每次爸爸都会加剧我们生活的苦难
Every time Dad would make our lives miserable,
我就会闭上眼睛
I would close my eyes
想象他会走回屋子
and imagine he was gonna walk back into the room,
微笑着对我们说那都是逗我们玩的
smile, admit it was all a trick,
然后摊牌 告诉我们真♥相♥
and say, "Ta-da," and pull an ace out of his sleeve.
但是他从来没有过
But he never did.
现在他死了 也没法做到了
And now he's dead, so he can't.
但是我可以
But I can.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表