剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
但是你需要黑入控制板
but you need to get under the dash.
好的 好了 现在怎么做
Alright, I'm in. Now what?
好的
Okay, um...
乔丹 他们要驶出马路了
Jordan, they're running out of road.
找到里面的仪表板连接器
Look for the back panel connectors.
应该有四个带插件的端口
There should be, like, four ports with plug-ins.
好的 找到了
Okay, got 'em.
好的 拔出其中的一个
Okay, uh, pull one of them out.
你能说的更具体一些吗
Care to be more specific?
拔出其中的一个
Uh, pull one of them out...
帮帮我
please?
卡梅伦 拔出全部
Cameron, pull them all.
卡梅伦 前面有卡车
Cameron, the truck!
- 走 我们需要走 爬出去 - 那你呢
- Go, we got to go. Climb out. - What about you?
我不在乎我自己 我只在乎你 快走
I don't care about me, I care about you. Go!
快点 没时间了 快走
Come on, there's no time. Go!
快走 快点 快走
Go! Move! Go!
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
你要学着喜欢我哦
You're gonna learn to like me.
你成功了
You did it.
我成功了
I did?
谢谢你 卡梅伦
Thank you, Cameron.
你救了我
You saved me.
卡梅伦 雷夫救了你 是他救了你
Cameron, Rafe did it. He saved you.
没事的 其实
I-I-It was nothing, really.
我只是覆盖了依奇的封锁程序
I-I just overrode Izzy's lockout
并且重新编程了驱动参数
and reprogrammed the drive parameters.
不是你最好的成就 依奇
Not your best work, Iz.
去死吧 雷夫
Go to hell, Rafe.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
听到了
Yeah, yeah. The...
跳到行进的车上
...jumping on the moving car,
在车篷上
riding on the hood
还有遮阳车蓬上 这
and sun roof, that was...
怎么了
What is it?
其实是雷夫
It was Rafe.
雷夫救了你 救了我们
Rafe saved you. Us.
是他重新编程了这辆车 这是
He reprogrammed the car, and that was what...
是他 是你的男朋友救了你
It was him. Your -- Your boyfriend.
卡梅伦 我是雷夫 求你了 你能
Cameron, it's Rafe. Please, can you just
告诉莱克茜我有多爱她吗
tell Lexi how much I love her.
当然可以 兄弟
Sure, man.
雷夫想让你知道他爱你
Rafe wants you to know that he loves you.
我也爱他
I love him, too.
是啊 你听到了吗
Yeah. You got that?
她 她也爱你
She -- She loves you, too.
谢谢你 卡梅伦
Thank you, Cameron.
愿意为你效劳
Anytime.
依奇是一个亿万富翁 为什么会这样做
Izzy was a multi-billionaire. Why do this?
雷夫是一个无情的老板 他总是让别人完成不可能的任务
Rafe was a relentless boss. He demanded the impossible.
依奇想
Izzy wanted to punish him
通过创造他自己的不可能的任务来惩罚他
by creating his own impossible task.
他知道他们的技术不会起作用 这才是重点
He knew their tech didn't work. That was the point.
这么长时间以来
And Izzy was using Whipply's tech
依奇一直在用温普利的技术去诬陷他
the whole time to frame him.
真聪明
Smart.
但是也很愚蠢
And also very stupid.
我听说你和乔丹进行了了一场很有趣的谈话
I heard you had quite an interesting talk with Jordan.
可以这样说
To say the least.
你为什么不告真♥相♥诉我
Why didn't you tell me the truth?
因为我不想让你搞砸了现在的事情
Because I didn't want to screw up what's happening now.
我不想
I didn't want to...
搞砸了我们俩的事情
screw up what's happening between us.
现在怎么办
What's happening now?
所以 当你终于可以让这个手环有用的时候
So, when you finally get this I.R. Bracelet thing working --
它永远都不会有用的
Uh, it's never gonna work.
这野心太大了
It's -- It's -- It's too ambitious.
而且是不可能的
It's...too impossible.
你知道吗 在我的表演里有一个信条
You know, I had a mantra in my show,
万事皆有可能
"Nothing's impossible".
我们每场演出都证明了这句话
We proved it every single show.
万事皆有可能
That's... "Nothing's impossible"?
很好 这是一条竞选标语
That's good. That -- That's a campaign slogan.
这是 从不同的角度思考
That's "Think Different".
是啊 但是这是我的标语
Well, yeah, yeah, but it's mine.
我不能
I wasn't...can't just...
是啊 接吧
Yeah, no, yeah. ...take it...
我需要接一下 对不起 喂
Oh, I gotta -- Sorry. Hi.
是啊 不 只要你不
Yeah, no, it's -- just as long as you just don't...
等一下 听着 我刚刚想到一个绝好的点子 是啊
Wait, listen. I just got this great idea, yeah.
长♥期♥来看
Upon further review,
以前我确实救过雷夫一命
I did save Rafe's life earlier.
所以 他救你的时候
So, when he saved your life,
也相当于我在救你
it was kind of like me saving you.
我只想确保我弥补了以前的过错
Just want to make sure I made up for past mistakes.
或许吧
Maybe.
但是一定程度上也是我的错误
It's partly my fault, too.
和一个魔术师约会 我早该知道的
Dating a magician, I should've known.
你总是要藏些东西
You always had something hidden up your sleeve.
我有一个新戏法
I have a new trick.
我想你会喜欢这个的
And, um, I think you're gonna love this one.
我再次消失
I disappear at the end.
再见 卡梅伦
Goodbye, Cameron.
嘿 兄弟 是时候进行心理治疗了
Hey, man. Time for another therapy session?
我需要分♥析♥很多东西
I got a lot to analyze.
卡姆 我破解了神秘女人的密♥码♥
Cam, I broke the Mystery Woman's code.
太好了 约翰 我们能晚点再聊吗
That's great, Johnny. Can we talk about it later?
我现在有点累了
I'm kind of -- kind of tired.
我知道下一个目标是谁了
Figured out what the next target is.
卡姆 你在听吗
Cam, you listening?
卡姆 下一个目标
Cam, the target --
是你
It's you!
约翰 有点不对劲 有好多人
Johnny, there's something wrong. There's all these people.
- 他们在拍摄我 - 卡姆 你赶紧跑吧
- They're filming me. - Cam, you have to run.
卡梅伦
Cameron!
卡梅伦 卡梅伦
Cameron! Cameron!!
格雷格 把头挪开
Greg, move your head.
汽油车
纽约监狱
纽约时装周
真 伪 莫 辨
第一季 第六集
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表