剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
You know, just to make sure we don't break too many rules --
法律什么的
laws, whatever.
好吧 我让他过来
Okay. I'll call him.
额
Um...
我能 你能让
Could I -- Would you...
让我来打电♥话♥吗
L-Let me do it.
嘿 迈克 我们能谈谈吗
Hey, Mike, can we talk?
蒂娜 你来干什么
Dina, what are you doing here?
我记着你的健身计划呢 这很奇怪吗
I remembered your gym schedule. Is that really weird?
有一点 真的
A little bit, yeah.
好吧 听着 我不是来道歉的
Okay, look, I'm not here to apologize.
那就更奇怪了
Now that's weird.
这次真的是很重要的事情 是个神秘的女人
This is more important. It's the Mystery Woman.
我们现在一起在做一个计划 其中掺杂了
We're all working on a deception together, and there's --
有 政♥治♥ 人♥质♥ 还有国际间谍
there's politics and there's hostages and spies,
我觉得没有你我们成功不了
and I don't think it's gonna work.
而人们 我们的人♥民♥ 他们可能会受到伤害
And people -- our people -- they could get hurt.
蒂娜 我已经不是联邦探员了
Dina, I'm not an FBI agent anymore.
不 我知道 但是你还是我们团队的一员
No, I know, but you are still a member of this team.
听着 我们已经跟迪金斯谈过了
Look, we've spoken to Deakins about it,
她同意了你可以来帮助我们
and she says that you can help us.
知道吗 你会像是 像是个观察员一样
You know, you'd be like -- like an observer,
跟卡梅伦一样 只不过更混♥蛋♥一点
like Cameron, only a lot more badass.
听着 我不指望你能原谅我 永远不会 真的
Look, I don't expect you to forgive me -- ever, really.
但是 真的 我们需要你
But, still, we need you.
这里太棒了
This is great.
设计布达利亚领♥事♥馆♥建筑的设计师
The architect who designed the Buldavian Consulate
也设计了这座大楼
also designed this building.
相同的样式 基本相同的平面构造
Same style, same basic floor plan.
虽然我们在骗的不是个瞎子 但是这真的很帮得上忙
Is the guy we're tricking blind? Because that would help.
得了吧 动动我们的小手
Come on. A little elbow grease,
让她分点心
a few distractions,
我们能让这两座建筑看起来一模一样
we'll make these two buildings identical.
- 哦 动动小手啊 - 对
- Oh, elbow grease. - Yeah.
我也该想到这一点的 真假难辨啊
I should've thought of that. Deception saved!
干得漂亮 乔纳森
Well done, Jonathan.
很高兴看到你的和平谈判有所起效
Glad to see your pep talks have improved.
好消息 我们找到假领♥事♥馆♥了
Good news -- we found our fake Consulate.
不是很完美 但要是我们让科什焦只待在大厅
It's not perfect, but if we keep Kostya to the lobby,
走廊 还有他的安全房♥的话 会成功的
the hallway, and his secure rooms, it should work.
是啊 关于这一点
Yeah, about that,
我们一直在看真实领♥事♥馆♥的照片
we've been looking at photos of the real Consulate,
现在从外部来说有一个小小的问题
and there's a slight problem matching the exterior,
或者说 附近的建筑
or rather, what's nearby.
从哪个角度都能看见
You can see it from every angle.
什么 有什么地标建筑吗
What, is it a landmark?
哦 只不过是座帝国大厦罢了
Oh, it's just the Empire State Building.
哦 没问题 我们把它搬过来
Oh. That's okay. We'll move it.
他说能搬过来
He says we'll move it.
迈克 蒂娜 调查一下真正的领♥事♥馆♥
Mike, Dina, survey the real Consulate.
我们需要照片来与之匹配
We need pictures to match it.
- 太荒谬了 - 你才荒谬
- That's absurd. - You're absurd.
夏天麻雀迁徙
The summer sparrow migration
在东欧是最不可思议的
is the most incredible in Eastern Europe.
夏天 我不会画上1000块
Summer? I'm not paying $1,000
来买♥♥机票然后还死于中暑的
for a plane ticket to then die of heat stroke.
我们秋天再去
We're going in the fall.
打扰一下 我有什么能帮你们吗
Excuse me. Can I help you?
好的 我们就是来办一下签证
Yes, we're just here for our visas,
既然都付钱了 所以我们去的时间该由我来决定
which I'll be paying for, so it's my choice when we go.
啊 布鲁多夫城♥堡♥
Ah! The Brudov Castle.
人们去欧洲是为了看城♥堡♥ 而不是看鸟
People go to Europe for the castles, not the birds.
女士 你不能照相
Ma'am, you can't take photos.
是 我知道
No, I know.
布鲁多夫城♥堡♥在夏天的
"The Brudov Castle is the most beautiful
月份里是最美的
during the summer months --"
你听着我说话了吗
Are you listening to this?
你不能再拍照了
You need to stop taking photos.
- 我知道了 真的 - 请原谅她
- I've got it, yeah. - Excuse her.
谈到遵守规则的事情她就会变得很天真
She's a little naive when it comes to following the rules.
哦 真的吗
Oh, really?
真的吗
Really
那你觉得你都对我做了什么
What would you call what you did to me?
在意大利的时候
In Italy.
你不觉得你现在心理怀着的
Don't you think that you're holding
是有一点不合理的怨恨吗
a bit of an unreasonable grudge?
好吧 我现在该怎么相信你
Well, how am I supposed to trust you now?
能及时上去我们定的飞机
To be in time for our flights.
我不知道
I don't know.
但是也许这整个 旅行
But maybe this whole... trip...
就是个糟糕的主意
is a bit of a bad idea.
好吧 也许是
Well, maybe.
好吧 那我走了
Well, I've got to go.
相信你
Thank you.
所以 乔纳森 这就是你的计划吗
So, Jonathan, this is your plan?
你想重建一个领♥事♥馆♥
You want to re-create the Consulate,
引诱科什焦进去 还让他输入密♥码♥
lure Kostya inside, have him input his codes,
然后我们来用密♥码♥进入真正的领♥事♥馆♥
and then use those to break in to the real Consulate
再救出来达内克的妻子
and free Danek's wife?
我是说 这是个硬骨头
I mean, it's kind of nuts.
我那兄弟就是个硬骨头
My brother's kind of nuts.
啊 终于 我们有了一致观点的事儿了
Ah, finally, something we can agree on.
唯一的问题就是 怎么让科什焦出来
Only problem is, how do we lure Kostya out?
我可以做到
I can do it.
我认识他很多年了
I've known him for years.
当然了 他得确认我就是我
Of course, he'll need proof that it's really me,
所以我也得在那儿
so I got to be there.
这就巧妙地可以让你从
Which would coincidentally involve
联调局的看管下脱身
us releasing you from FBI lockup.
哦 我想你说得对
Oh. I guess you're right.
那我们为什么要相信你不会逃跑
And why should we trust you wouldn't just run?
事实上 联调局和卡梅伦
Truthfully, the FBI and Cameron,
他们没有理由相信我
they have no reason to trust me.
我动不动就跟他们撒个谎
I've lied to them at every turn.
但是你
But you...
你得相信我
you do trust me.
你怎么就能确信呢
And why do you believe that?
雷克雅未克
Reykjavik.
请记住 我看了你的每一场演出 所有五个晚上的
Remember, I came to each one of your shows, all five nights.
嘿
Hey!
过来这儿
Come here.
快下楼 马上
Get downstairs now. Now!
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你不属于这里 你不是我的女儿
You don't belong here. You're not my daughter.
你不是个魔术师
You're not a magician.
充其量 你将来就是个罪犯
At best, you're a future criminal.
我希望你能离开我的生活远离我的儿子
I want you out of my life and away from my son,
否则我会保证把你像你家人一样都送进监狱
or I'll make sure you go to jail like the rest of your family.
你父亲让我当时就恨上了你
Your father made me hate you in an instant.
我对他或者对你来说都不好
I wasn't good enough for him...or you.
他的惊人的卡梅伦·布莱克
His Amazing Cameron Black.
所以你就做了这一切吗
So that's why you did all this
就因为我爸爸是个十足的混♥蛋♥
'Cause my dad was a cruel bastard?
这不是人尽皆知的事情吗 女士
Kind of already knew that, lady.
那你来告诉我你不记得我呀
Then tell me you don't remember me.
告诉我我骗了你 乔纳斯
Tell me that I'm lying to you, Jonathan.
我会把你的请求上报的
I'll run your offer by the team.
跟你说一下 我是不太信你跟我哥哥说的
Just so you know, I'm not buying this whole
那一堆瞎编的故事
fictional origin story you're peddling my brother.
不会管用的
It's not gonna work.
卡梅伦 人们会相信自己想要相信的定西
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表