剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
People believe what they want, Cameron.
雷卡亚维克 你人真的吗
I mean, Reykjavik
这个是你编的 一切都是你编的
You made that up, just like everything else.
我说的是你
I was talking about you.
你选择去相信一个不同版本的童年
You're choosing to believe a version of your childhood
就是你没有毁掉你哥哥人生的那个版本
where you didn't ruin your brother's life.
好吧
All right.
没事啊 我理解 虽然不是真的 但我理解
No, I get it. It's not true, but I get it.
你觉得是我毁了他
You think I ruined his --
算了 我不跟你玩游戏
You know what? No. I'm not playing your game.
你的计划是想要逃跑
No, your plan is to escape.
所以先跟你说好
So just so you know,
我的计划 是找20个联邦特工把你团团围住
my plan is to surround you with 20 FBI agents,
祝你玩得开心了
so have fun.
来了
Hey.
太久了
It's been too long.
你这是因为工作还是私人事情耽误了
Tell me, is this business or pleasure?
联办调查局盯上你了
The FBI is onto you.
他们在公园里各处都布了特工
They've got agents all over the park.
他们准备闯进领♥事♥馆♥
They're gonna break into the Consulate
救出达内克的妻子
and try to free Danek's wife.
所以特工 开始行动
All agents, move in now!
行动
Go, go, go!
不许动
Freeze!
喂
Hey!
开车 快点
Just drive! Hurry!
博迪维恩大使♥馆♥ 快点
The Buldavian Consulate, now!
安全带系好了
Buckle up.
看到达内克了
Got eyes on Danek.
我讨厌死粗纱魔术了
I hate roving magic.
感觉自己像是一个端着一盘子鲜虾杯的服务生
I feel like a cater-waiter with a tray of shrimp cocktail.
你知道吗 在维加斯的时候 我每天晚上为超过5000人表演
You know, in Vegas, I performed for 5,000 people every night?
看看你 现在也在拯救无辜的女人
Look at you now, saving an innocent woman
并且成了一个国家保持民♥主♥的最有力的希望
and another country's best hope for democracy.
知道吗 你说得对
You know what? You're right.
我还是很牛逼的
I am still amazing.
好了
Okay.
看起来很真实
That looks great.
好了
Wonderful.
甘特 为什么帝国大厦
Gunter, why is Empire State Building
看着跟比萨斜塔一样了
leaning like the bloody Tower of Pisa?
- 在努力呢 - 我们在抬呢
Fix it! -We're trying!
所以你是想告诉我没有其他办法
You're telling me there's no other way
可以伪造帝国大厦了吗
to fake the Empire State Building?
用数字投影可以吗
What about digital projection?
是乔丹让你这么说的吗
Did Jordan tell you to say that?
妈的 抬不起来
Damn it! Can't get it up!
好像我就抬得动一样 哥们
You speak for yourself, mate!
乔丹 听到了吗
Jordan, did you hear that?
帝国大厦卡住了
The Empire State Building's stuck.
收到
Copy that.
我们走的路对吗
Are we in the right neighborhood?
先生 我是一名专业出租车司机
Sir, I'm a professional taxi driver,
不是什么业余的白♥痴♥优步司机
not some Waze-happy Uber stooge.
我的手背上纹了整个城市的地图呢
I've got the city tattooed on the back of my hand.
讲真
Literally.
万一我走丢了可以看一看
I got it tattooed in case I get lost.
但是 你也不用信我的话啊
But, uh, you don't have to believe me.
你就跟着纽约的北极星吧
Just follow New York's North Star.
帝国大厦
The Empire State Building.
狄娜 科什焦要进去了
Dina, Kostya's on his way in.
他来了 各就各位
He's here! Take positions, everyone.
下午好 维迪恩先生
Good afternoon, Mr. Veradin.
凯 卡梅伦 就位
Kay, Cameron, get in position.
- 科什焦来了 - 收到
Kostya's here. -Copy that.
如果幸运的话 它会重新回到顶部
Hopefully, it'll pop... right back to the top.
现在 帮我选一张牌
Now, if you would do me a favor and just sign the card...
该你了 卡梅伦
You're on, Cameron.
好的 现在凯把你的牌
So, Kay is gonna push your card
退回了牌堆中间
back into the middle of the deck.
然后 在你近距离的观摩之下
Then, as you watch very closely,
现在呢 凯会在我数到三的时候
Kay is gonna throw the deck up into the air
把牌扔向空中
on the count of three.
1 2 3
1, 2, 3.
现在谁想见证真正的奇迹
Now who wants to see some real magic?
他比较爱钱啊
More of a money guy than a...
第一道门的密♥码♥是6715
The number for the first door is 6-7-1-5.
收到吗
Do you copy?
收到
Okay.
我进去了
We're in.
好了 科什焦到达第二道门了
Okay, Kostya is at the second door.
好了
Okay.
卡梅
Cam.
卡梅 他停下了
Cam, he's stopped.
我觉得密♥码♥键盘有问题
I think there's something wrong with the keypad.
妈的
Damn it!
卡梅 真正的键盘上有没有井号♥键
Cam, does the real pad have a pound sign on it?
有 怎么了 他的没有吗
Yeah. Why
对 我感觉科什焦注意到了
No, and I think Kostya's noticed.
他绝对是注意到了
He's definitely noticed.
我把他锁在里面
I'm gonna lock him in.
好吧 前两个数字是什么
All right, uh...what are the first two numbers?
1和9
1 and 9.
这有用吗
Is that helpful?
没有 发现没用
No. Turns out not.
我们也可以一直瞎猜
I mean, we could guess,
但是 这不得有100多种组合啊
but that's, what -- 100 different options?
更别提中间不知道哪里还夹着一个井号♥
Not to mention a pound sign in there somewhere.
卡梅 没时间猜了
Cam, there isn't time to guess,
科什焦也不会跑过来告诉我们的
and Kostya is not gonna tell us anytime soon.
天 好吧
God! All right.
卡梅伦 你要干什么
Cameron, what are you doing?
给一个认识科什焦的人打电♥话♥
Calling the one person who knows Kostya.
他们在科什焦的套房♥里 我需要后面的密♥码♥
They're inside Kostya's suite. I need the last code to get in.
前两位数是1和9
The first two numbers are 1 and 9.
后面两位是什么
What are the last two?
他们现在命悬一线了 告诉我
Their lives are on the line. Tell me.
- 我不知道密♥码♥ - 但你认识科什焦
-I don't know the code. -But you do know Kostya.
你对我期望有点高啊
You're putting a lot of faith in me here.
等等 我有主意了
Wait. I have an idea.
跟他说是强尼锁在里面了 别说是我
Tell her it's Johnny locked in here, not me.
看看管用吗
See if that works.
乔纳森在等着呢
Jonathan's waiting.
如果拿不到密♥码♥ 他就出不来了
We don't get that code, he's not getting out.
试试他的联邦安♥全♥局♥密♥码♥ 1924
Try his FSB application code -- 1-9-2-4.
1-9-2-4.
正在试
Trying it now.
好了 进去了
All right, we're in.
好了 没事了
That's all right. It's okay.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help, all right?
蕾娜在这呢 现在带她出去
Lena's here. Taking her outside.
干的漂亮 卡梅
Nice one, Cam.
各位 这哥们撑不了多久了
Guys, this door's not gonna hold much longer.
卡梅找到蕾娜了 我去找达内克
Cam's got Lena. I'm going for Danek.
我可以帮你
I can help with that.
抱歉啊
Oh! So sorry.
实在抱歉
Sorry about that.
抱歉 先生
Excuse me, sir.
我发现你女朋友的
I couldn't help but notice
项链不见了啊
that your girlfriend's necklace has disappeared.
我应该把你抓起来的
I should have you arrested.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表