剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
我就知道不能相信你
I knew I couldn't trust you.
拜托了 卡梅伦 你需要逃脱出来
Please, Cameron. You have to get out of this.
我需要你
I need you.
减压过程将在
Depressurization will begin
15秒后开始
in 15 seconds.
亨利 亨利 快起来
Henri! Henri! Get up!
快呀
Come on!
亨利
Henri!
找到了 但是门打不开呀
We found it. Can't open the door.
我不能就这么让他死了
I can't just let him die.
这个叫亨利的混♥蛋♥罪有应得
That bastard Henri deserves to die.
他不是亨利
It's not Henri.
什么
What?
小卡
Cam!
卡梅伦
Cameron!
我们被系统锁在外面了
We're locked out of the system.
门的里面的四个液压刻度盘配有阀门
There's four hydraulic dials on the other side of the door.
我们得关掉
We have to turn them off
然后转动大门的轮把手
and then turn the override wheel.
小卡 小卡
Cam! Cam!
大家退后
Everybody back.
什么 打不破的
What? That won't work!
但是要试一试 蹲下
It's worth a try. Get down!
醒醒 小卡
Come on, Cam!
卡梅伦
Cameron!
- 快动动 - 起来啊 快点
- Come on! - That's it, come on!
小卡 卡梅伦
Cam! Cameron!
快点
Come on!
小卡 小卡 关掉阀门 然后转动轮把手
Cam, Cam, turn the dials, then turn the wheel.
就是这样 起来 小卡
That's it. Come on, Cam.
关掉阀门 然后转动轮把手
Turn the dial, then turn the wheel.
听着乔纳森的声音 快点
Listen to Jonathan's voice! Come on!
卡梅伦
Cameron!
- 卡梅伦 - 卡梅伦 起来
- Cameron! - Cameron, get up!
卡梅伦
Cameron!
快点 加油啊
Come on! Come on!
就这样 卡梅伦 转动轮把手
That's it. Cameron, turn the wheel.
加油啊
Come on.
小卡 小卡
Cam! Cam!
不要
No!
加油 就是这样的 加油 小卡
That's it. Come on. Cam. Cameron.
小卡
Cam!
卡梅伦
Cameron!
卡梅伦 卡梅伦 能听到我说话吗
Cameron! Cameron! Can you hear me?!
退后
Back up!
退后
Back up!
好了 你没事了
Come on. You're all right.
你没事了
You're all right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事的 你做到了
It's okay. You did it.
你不会想再这么做了
You're not trying to do that anymore.
在品尝自♥由♥的感觉吗
Last taste of freedom?
监狱里面可没有这么好吃的芥末酱
They don't have gourmet mustard in prison, so...
好吧 我存着来着
Well, I stocked up.
你知道 为了等你回来
You know, for when you get back.
谢谢
Thanks.
所 听着 关于迈克
So, look, about Mike...
我明白
I get it.
他是个好人
He's a good guy.
联调局精英探员
Superb FBI agent.
乔纳森
Jonathan...
乔纳森
Jonathan.
对不起 该走了
I'm sorry. Time to go.
小卡没事吧 我能见见他吗
Is Cam okay? Can I see him?
没事 他没事 但是联调局有一些问题需要他回答
Yeah, he's fine, but the FBI has a few questions for him.
在我们开始之前 先说明我为了我的兄弟做的
Before we start, "I did it for my brother"
在法庭上是立不住脚的
is not going to hold up in court.
我知道 我是为我兄弟做的
I know. I did it for my brother.
我们还是从头开始吧
Let's start at the beginning.
你被绑♥架♥了
You were abducted.
你害怕丧命
You feared for your life.
我其实想什么时候走就能什么时候走
And I could have escaped a hundred times.
相反 我骗了你
Instead, I lied to you
还背叛了所有相信我的人
and betrayed everyone who trusted me.
乔纳森还在监狱里
Jonathan's still in prison.
刚开始她就告诉我了 她警告过我
She told me at the beginning, she warned me.
她总能赢
She'll always win.
卡梅伦 你伙同她偷走了价值数百万美元的钻石
Cameron, you helped to steal a diamond worth millions.
你的麻烦大了去了
You're in a lot of trouble.
我是反了不小的错误
I made a lot of mistakes.
但是我并没有犯罪
But I didn't do that.
所以 他的麻烦有多大 轻轻松松还是
So, how much trouble is he in? Slap on the wrist or...
我要有新狱友了
do I get a new cellie?
没你想象的那么严重
Somewhere in-between.
谢谢你让我出去
Thanks for getting me out.
下一次 你就不会再回来了
Next time, it will be for good.
好吧
All right.
乔纳森
Hey, Jonathan.
在救护车里的时候 卡梅伦提到了雷克雅未克
In the ambulance, Cameron mentioned Reykjavík.
他觉得可能是个什么谜语
He thought it might be a riddle or something
或者是一个神秘女子想让她记住的东西
the Mystery Woman wanted him to remember.
你知道是什么意思吗
Do you have any idea what?
卡梅伦从来没有提起过雷克雅未克
Uh, Cameron never made it to Reykjavík.
他在格拉斯哥生病了 我没带他自己走了
He got sick in Glasgow, and I went on without him.
什么意思
What does that mean?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么意义
Don't make sense.
好吧
Okay.
注意安全 乔纳森
Stay safe, Jonathan.
你不是卡梅伦·布莱克吗
Aren't you Cameron Black?
你不是应该在楼下吗
Shouldn't you be downstairs?
这一部分他们不需要我
They don't need me for this part.
怎么说这才算是真正的表演 抬头看
This is the real show, anyway. Look up.
他从未告诉我他的名字
He never told me his name.
你选错了他们的兄弟
You chose the wrong brother.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表