剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
And I got sober.
但依旧 他们只看到了他们想看到的
But still, they see what they wanna see.
我曾是个好警♥察♥
I was a good cop.
我感觉不是马斯林
This doesn't feel like Maslin to me.
我觉得贝克在陷害他
I think Baker's setting him up.
有可能 但卡梅伦的指证是不够的
Maybe, but Cameron's ID isn't enough
而且贝克干净的奇怪 太干净了
and Baker's squeaky clean. Too clean.
他桌子里唯一的毒品就是一个处方止痛药
The only narcotics in his desk was a prescription for oxy
他上个月做了肩膀手术之后填表申请的
he had filled out after shoulder surgery last month,
而且都得到了证实
and it all checked out.
怎么了
What is it?
谁会在肩膀手术之后就去拳击
Who boxes right after shoulder surgery?
手套
The gloves.
他们会不会是把毒品藏在
What if they're moving out the drugs
拳击手套里往外运的
inside the boxing gloves?
我们要回去
Oh, we gotta go back.
我们刚刚对他们进行了一次高调的搜查
Uh, we just conducted a high-profile raid on them
却什么都没找到
and got nothing.
我们不能回去
We can't go back.
FBI不会做任何事来帮马斯林
The FBI's not going to do anything to help Maslin.
如果这样的话 他的一辈子就被毁了
If that is the case, his life is ruined.
马斯林就要为贝克顶罪了
Maslin's gonna take the fall for Baker.
但如果我们可以设计出一个进入警区的骗局
But if we can devise a deception to get into the precinct,
我们就可以抓住这个人
we can get this guy.
抱歉 伙计 不行 不能再来一次了
Sorry, man, no dice. Not again.
马斯林是个好人
Maslin's a good guy.
好吧 是的 他犯了错误
All right, sure, he made some mistakes.
但他不应该有第二次机会吗
But doesn't he deserve a second chance?
听起来非常像是在说你自己呀
Sounds remarkably like you're talking about yourself.
他总是在说他自己
He's always talking about himself.
我在说我们所有人
I'm talking about all of us.
这是我们向FBI证明他们
This is our chance to prove to the FBI
需要魔术小队的机会
they need the deception group.
听着 我知道 我的判断力
Look, I... I know my judgement's been
最近有一点 备受争议
a little... questionable lately.
但马斯林就像约翰一样被人陷害了
But Maslin's being framed just like Johnny was,
但如果我们能像一个团队一样协作是可以帮上忙的
and we can do something about it if we work as a team.
老兄 就算我们同意了
Dude, even if we were on board,
你也要先去说服另一个人
there's someone else you'd have to convince first.
他是对的
He's right.
没有凯你是做不到的
You can't do this without Kay.
没有她的话 你就只能靠自己了
Without her, you're on your own.
不许动 混♥蛋♥
Freeze, dirtbag.
你会尖叫着死去的
You're gonna die screaming.
强行闯入警员的车
Breaking into a police detective's car...
你脑子进水了 是吧
not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?
好吧 你知道
Okay. You know...
几年前在拉斯维加斯抓住你表演
caught your show in Vegas a few years back.
所以我们不会冒险的
So we're not taking any chances.
贝克警长马上会来
Detective Baker will be here soon.
他有些问题想问你
He's got some questions for you.
他想慢慢审问你
He's gonna want to take his time.
你♥他♥妈♥的在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
我可能会不会被抓吧
That I'd get away with it?
这太过分了
This is so far beyond!
你完蛋了 卡梅伦
You're screwed, Cameron,
这次我不能把你就出来了
and I can't get you out of it this time.
凯 你得做点什么
Oh, Kay, you gotta do something.
在为你担♥保♥之后我在地方检察官那里早就是不受欢迎的人了
I'm already persona non grata with the DA after the warrant.
你就困在这吧
You're stuck here.
你能让我们单独呆一会吗
Can you give us a sec?
真的吗
Seriously?
我能说 你可以那奥斯卡奖了吗
Oscar-worthy, can I just say?
我真的以为我今晚要待在监狱里了
I-I genuinely thought I was gonna spend the night in jail.
你可能会待在监狱里 长夜漫漫 快点走
You still may. The night is young, so move.
你得计划 真的很妙
This plan of yours... this is genius.
比我想的魔术要妙多了
So much better than the deception I was thinking of.
在我的计划里需要一辆直升飞机
Mine did have a helicopter.
但是如果FBI不能把我弄出去
But if this FBI thing doesn't work out,
你会吓死我这个幻象师的
you'll make one heck of an illusionist.
这边没有警卫 小心点
You're clear this way. Watch out.
贝克的手下很警觉
Baker's men are on high alert.
好的
Okay.
卡梅伦 亲爱的
Cameron, darling?
听我指令
Follow my instructions,
不要擅自行动
and don't you dare go off-script.
我建议我们做半漆光的
I say we go semi-gloss.
把天花板做成半漆光的
Semi-gloss a ceiling?
你比带着斯皮泳帽的爱斯基摩人还愚蠢 儿子
You're dumber than an Eskimo in Speedos, son!
- 伙计们 这是要干什么 - 他有证明
- Fellas, what's this all about? - He's got it.
我们来这里给东翼重新刷漆
W-We're here to paint the east wing.
没有人告诉我任何工作指示
Nobody told me about any work order.
好吧 好吧
Well, well.
我早就告诉过他 提前打电♥话♥确认
I told him, phone ahead and confirm.
但是他就是不听
But does he listen?
是啊 我去上的艺术学校 不是文法学校
Yeah, I went to art school, not secretarial school!
你让办公室里的詹尼斯去干这些活 好吗
Take it up with Janice in the office, all right?
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right.
进去吧 做你们该做的事
Go ahead, do what you gotta do.
干得漂亮 伙计们
Nicely done, boys.
系统开始运作
System's a go.
现在 在外面小心点 好吗
Now, be careful out there, okay?
储物室在二层楼 卡梅伦
The locker room is on the second floor, Cameron,
左手边距离楼梯56英寸
56 feet from the stairwell on the left.
知道了
Got it.
幻象师开始行动
Deception's a go.
虽然不是很浪漫
Not quite as romantic,
但是你可以把这次当成我们的第二次约会吗
but, uh, will you consider this our second date?
迈克 我
Um, Mike, I...
我真的要坦白一些事情
I really need to confess something.
晚餐是特鲁比亚诺家的
The dinner was Trubiano's.
我只是 我真的想给你留下好印象
I just... I really wanted to impress you.
下一次 不用担心这些
Next time, don't worry about that.
你每天都让我难忘
You impress me every day.
你们俩非常甜密
Very sweet, you two.
现在我们两个应该往哪里走
Now, where the hell are we going?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你们距离那里很近了
Um, you're nearly there.
右边第二间屋子
It's the second right.
好的 贝克的储物柜是22号♥
Okay, Baker's locker is number 22.
我们干正事了 伙计们
We're in business, guys.
找到毒品了
Found the drugs.
哇 这有好多毒品了
Whoa, there's a whole lot.
好了 卡梅伦
Okay, Cameron?
你需要现在现在就离开那里
You need to get out of there, now.
快拉警报啊
Somebody sound the alarm!
有人闯入警局
Some kind of break room.
快告诉我 狄娜 这里就像个迷宫一样
Talk to me, Dina. It's like a maze in here.
我说了去左边
I... I said left!
先向左拐再向右拐
Left, and then right!
你现在在哪
Where are you now?
我在离监狱非常近的地方
I'm somewhere near the holding cells.
我真的走丢了 狄娜
I'm seriously lost, Dina.
- 去右边 - 右边有两间房♥
- Go right! - There's two rights!
右边第二间房♥
Second right.
狄娜 我现在把图片发给你
Dina, I'm sending you the pictures now.
恭喜你
Congrats.
你选了最不该选的房♥间躲藏
You picked the exact wrong room to hide in...
墙壁隔音 没有摄像头 没有任何录音设备
soundproof, no cameras, no recording devices.
没有人能看到接下来会发生的事
Nobody to see what happens next.
你为什么不把手♥机♥给我呢
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表