剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
概念验证
Proof of concept.
费利克斯雇了一个魔术大♥师♥来帮他逃走
Felix hired a master illusionist to help him escape.
我建议你们用自己的魔术大♥师♥来抓住他
I propose you use your own master of illusion to catch him.
那就是我 我说的就是我
That would be me. I'm talking about me.
还不够清楚吗
Was that not clear?
把他带出去
Get him out of here.
谁都不准离开这个房♥间
None of this leaves the room.
- 但... - 凯 跟我来
- Bu... - Kay, with me.
或许这不是个好主意
Maybe this wasn't the best idea.
没错
Yeah.
然而 伪装得不错
Still, great disguise.
他让我们显得很傻
He made us look like fools.
我真的以为能帮到她
Really thought I could help her.
你帮不上她的
Oh, it's not you.
不止你帮不上她
Well, it's not only you.
凯知道费利克斯和这些人能做什么
Kay knows what Felix and these guys can do.
对她来说 这是私事
For her, it's personal.
- 我能摸摸吗 - 好啊
- Can I touch it? - Yeah.
你做了正确的选择 我们能保护你
You made the right choice. We can protect you.
多米尼克
Dominic?
什么都别说 王子先生
Don't say anything, Mr. Prince.
把他带下去到WITSEC
Get him down to WITSEC.
- 我们走吧 - 多米尼克 你在做什么
- Let's go. - Dominic, what are you doing?
多米尼克
Wh... Dominic!
多米尼克知道你让费利克斯失望后都发生了什么
Dominic knows what happens when you let Felix down.
如果你想和他拥有同样的待遇
If you want the same deal he got,
我建议你现在就坦白
I suggest you start talking now.
费利克斯在哪
Where's Felix?
- 胡迪尼 - 怎么了
- Yo, Houdini. - What happened?
安德烈全都说了 费利克斯还在纽约
Andrei gave us everything. Felix is still in New York.
明天会和多米尼克王子见面
He's meeting with Dominic Prince tomorrow.
那很好啊 我的伪装奏效了 你们能捉住他了
Well, that's great. My disguise worked. You can catch him.
问题是 仍然不能确定费利克斯的具体♥位♥置
The problem is, Felix stays mobile,
还有一队雇佣兵在保护他
with a small army of mercenaries protecting him.
抓捕他无异于一场屠♥杀♥
It'll be a bloodbath.
这可不必
Not necessarily.
我的魔术团队正在制定一个
My magic team has been working on a plan
以伪装多米尼克来诱捕费利克斯的计划
to trap Felix using the Dominic disguise.
你还有魔术团队
You have a magic team?
当然了
Yeah, of course.
我相信 加上你们的电脑和
Now, I believe that, with your Intel
少许的人事力量
and just a modicum of support and resources,
我们就能不费吹灰之力捉住费利克斯
we can catch Felix without a shot being fired.
不
No.
等等 你可能还没听说过...
Wait. You haven't even heard the...
这里是FBI 布莱克先生
This is the FBI, Mr. Black.
为我工作的人必须足够值得信任
I have to trust everyone who works for me.
如果只根据我个人所见 我不能这么做
Based on what I've seen, I don't.
等等
Wait.
他可是"魔术骗局大♥师♥"
He may be the "Master of Deception,"
但确是诚心想帮忙
but he honestly wants to help.
我们应该听听他的想法
I think we should hear him out.
如果让你参与
If we were to do this,
你需要什么
what would you need?
好吧 我需要一些警♥察♥
All right. I would need some police officers,
几辆车 还有一些炸♥药♥
some cars, some controlled explosives,
钱 好多钱
money... lots of that.
实际上 我的制片人狄娜已经做好一份预算
In fact, my producer, Dina, attached a budget.
还有一件事
And there's one more thing.
我还需要计划外的
I'm gonna need some help rounding out
一些援助
some of the edges of the plan.
一个 家伙
There's a-a guy.
哪个家伙
What guy?
另一个魔术骗局大♥师♥
Another master of deception.
嗒 - 哒
Ta-da.
这是我制定的以多米尼克王子
The plan is for me to pose as Dominic Prince
诱捕费利克斯·鲁伊斯的计划
to trap Felix Ruiz.
用斯莱蒂尼来演绎"佩珀尔幻象"
It's an "Auto-Slydini" Into a "Pepper's Ghost,"
一种光学错觉技术,是利用一张半透半反的玻璃使物体在镜子中成了个虚像
又因为是半透的玻璃所以你又可以看到玻璃后的景物,所以感觉是产生了幻觉的技术
但有些细节我还是没弄清楚
but I'm missing something.
这个计划能救你出来
This could help get you out.
我已经有自己的计划
I already have a plan for that,
但你一直在否定我
but you keep saying no.
我可不是在救你 哥们儿
I'm not breaking you out, man.
他们在跟踪我们 我们两个人都会完蛋的
They come after us, our lives would be over.
- 魔术秀... - 我在这里都是因为你的秀
- The show... - I'm in here because of your show.
别这样 乔纳 你为什么不能...
Don't do this, Johnny. Would you just...
你能告诉我这份计划有哪里不妥吗
Will you tell me what's wrong with the plan?
你从不感到内疚 小卡
You never were good with guilt, Cam.
我不是这样的
Okay. This isn't even about me.
你是对的
No, you're right.
爸爸才是罪魁祸首 逼着我们成为如影随形的同一个人
Dad was the original monster, forcing us to be one person.
你如痴如醉地进行着这场游戏
You were only too happy to play his part.
我想退出的时候 你却一再央求我
And when I wanted out, you begged me to stay.
"只此一次 下不为例"
"One more tour. One more special."
我被困在你的生活里
I was trapped in your life,
你却从不让我逃离
and you wouldn't let me go.
那是我在纽约的原因
That's why I was in New York.
那就是我如此下场的原因
That's why I'm here now.
这个房♥间里只有一个人是有罪的 小卡
There's only one guilty man in this room, Cam,
那个人不是我
and it's not me.
太棒了 无与伦比的演讲
That was great. That was a great speech.
- 你一直在练习吗 - 对 练了六个月
- You been working on it? - Yeah, about six months.
你觉得"困在你生活里"那段怎么样
What'd you think of the "Trapped in your life" Part?
- 我刚刚才把那段加进来 - 即兴创作
- I just kind of added that in. - Improvisation?
哇 你真是一点都不需要我
Wow, you really don't need me at all, huh?
你想让我说什么 乔纳
What do you want me to say, Johnny?
没有你我就不行了
I'm no good without you?
乔纳 每一个魔术 每一次逃脱
John, every trick, every escape,
每一个我们曾经完成的创举
every great thing we've ever done,
是我们"一个人"设计的
we designed them together as one person.
我能自信地看着你 我知道一定会成功
I could look at you, and I'd know it'd work.
我需要你
I need you.
让我帮帮你
Let me help you.
这能帮到你
This will help you with your swap.
拿给甘特看
Show this to Gunter.
谢谢
Thank you.
果不其然 他们在这里碰面
And, voilà, they rendezvous right there.
别出汗了
Stop sweating.
妆会花的
You're gonna ruin it.
又来 狄娜牌临行讲话 这种感觉太好了
Aww, a Dina pep talk. I knew I was feeling too good about this.
好了 卡梅伦 你可以的 好吧
Okay, look. Cameron, you've got this, all right?
你很懊恼你没有想出来
You're just pissed you didn't come up with it.
不 我很失望
No, I'm just disappointed in myself
我居然没发现你是个白♥痴♥
that I didn't realize what a moron you were!
我没法和他一起干活
I can't work with this guy.
彼此彼此
Makes two of us!
好了 朋友们听着
Okay, guys, listen.
多米尼克王子约定要约见费利克斯·鲁伊斯
Dominic Prince is scheduled to meet Felix Ruiz.
我们要做好掉包
We need to be ready to make the swap.
好了 在那了 我们盯好真的多米尼克
Okay, that's him. We have eyes on the real Dominic.
哦对不起
Oh! Excusez-moi.
你可以帮我拍照吗
Maybe you'll take picture for... for me?
- 让道 - 拍个人物像
- Get out of my way. - It's for my profile.
美丽的灯光
Uh, the beautiful lighting
从北边的建筑那边派过来
and maybe get the building from the north?
不要意思
Pardon.
目标进入汽车 保持距离跟随
Target getting into vehicle. Follow at safe distance.
我已就位
I'm in position.
好的 目标车辆到达目的地
All right. Target vehicle has reached destination.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表