剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
博迪维恩大使♥馆♥
假扮博迪维恩大使
布达利亚领♥事♥馆♥
前情提要
Previously on "Deception"...
人人都知道你没有偷林克斯钻石
Everybody knows that you didn't steal the Lynx Diamond.
有人用了我的证件 我知道是你拿的
My badge was used. I know you took it.
一切都结束了 我们之间也结束了
It's done, Dina. We're done, too.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我要给你你应得的
I'm gonna give you what you deserve --
你的遗产
your inheritance.
这些亿万富翁雇佣了你的曾祖父
These billionaires hired your great-grandfather
来藏匿他们的部分财产
to hide parts of their fortunes.
- 他在写什么 - 他在画地图
- What's it writing? - He's drawing a map.
这可不是宝库 他就把地图藏这里了
This isn't the vault. This is where he hid the map.
我手上有你的搭档 我
I've got your partner, and I --
你开枪打我
You shot me!
主要打的都是她
I shot her more.
你被捕了
You are under arrest.
我们抓住她了 乔尼
We got her, Johnny.
魔术师这一生 总有那么一刻
There comes a time in every magician's life
你得面对音乐
when you have to face the music.
这可不是比喻哦
And that's not a metaphor.
我的意思是节目尾声的音乐
I mean the music at the end of the show.
闭幕之后
The curtain comes down,
你又回到了现实生活中
and you're slammed back into real life,
受着规则的约束
where the rules do apply to you.
问题是 我们魔术师是一群固执的人
The problem is, we magicians are a stubborn lot.
我们不会轻易放弃舞台
We don't easily give up the stage.
你现在面临着十多项指控
I say we have you on a dozen federal charges.
密谋 盗窃
Conspiracy, grand theft,
从国外走私偷来的货物
smuggling stolen goods across foreign borders,
更不用谈谋杀
not to mention murder.
- 这点可别忘了 - 不会忘的
- Can't forget that one. -No, we won't.
但是还是从约翰逊·布莱克说起吧
But I'd like to start with Jonathan Black.
我知道你有证据证明他是无辜的
I know you have evidence to prove he's innocent.
我想要证据
I want it.
约翰逊没有自♥由♥之前你休想离开这里
You're not leaving this room until Jonathan is free.
好吧
All right, fine.
开始写吧 有好多需要讨论的
Start writing. There's a lot to discuss.
除非你想先谈谈丹尼克
Unless you want to talk about Danek first.
谁
Who?
谁
Who?
不 算了吧
No. Forget about it.
先从约翰逊说起
Let's talk about Jonathan.
我们第一次见面是在时代广场
We first met in Times Square --
别说了
Just stop.
丹尼克是谁
Who is Danek?
这是在开玩笑吗
Is this some kind of a joke?
说不好
I mean, that depends.
你觉得在联♥合♥国♥演说之前
Do you find kidnapping a foreign dignitary
绑♥架♥国外高♥官♥有意思吗
before he gives a speech at the U.N. funny?
你对因达尔·丹尼克了解多少
What do you know about Indar Danek?
请告诉我你不是认真的
Please tell me you're not taking this seriously.
启动常规协议
Activate the regular protocol.
给政♥府♥打电♥话♥ 通知他们
Get me State, notify the Agency.
因达尔·丹尼克可不是什么一般的外国高管 布莱克先生
Indar Danek isn't just a foreign dignitary, Mr. Black.
他可能是东欧最有可能达到民♥主♥的机会了
He may be the best chance for democracy in Eastern Europe.
她在说实话
She's telling the truth.
他本来要在两小时内在联♥合♥国♥演讲
He's set to speak at the U.N. in two hours.
那是自然
Of course he is.
拜托 她只是在拖延时间
Come on. She's just stalling.
她这是在戏耍我们
She's trying to play us.
恕我直言 我同意
With all due respect, I agree.
我们不能相信MW说的话
We can't trust anything MW says.
她只是想拿着阿利斯泰尔·布莱克的地图离开这里
All she wants is to get out of here with Alistair Black's map,
不管这是在搞什么鬼 只会助长她
and whatever this is, it's just to help her.
如果她没撒谎呢
What if she's not lying?
因达尔·丹尼克要代表他的
Indar Danek is about to stand for
国家六十年来第一次进行民♥主♥大选
his country's first democratic election in 60 years.
没时间了
There's no time.
快去因达尔的酒店 跟他的团队联♥系♥下
Get to Indar's hotel, coordinate with his team,
确保他安全的进行演讲
and make sure he gets to his speech safely.
那MW呢
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What about MW?
在她承认陷害乔尼之前 我们毫无线索
Till she confesses to framing Johnny, we got nothing.
我会把详情发过去将联♥合♥国♥的凯调过来
I'll send a detail to relieve Kay at the U.N.
她很快就可以回来看着MW了
She can be back in the box with MW before lunch.
嘿
Hey.
她会坦白的
We will get her to talk.
我保证我们会救出你的弟弟
I promise we will free your brother.
丹尼克先生 我是FBI的特工凯·丹尼尔斯
Mr. Danek, Special Agent Kay Daniels, FBI.
我们有可靠消息
We have credible information
有人可能想要危害您的生命
there may be an attempt on your life.
先生 我们需要将你带回你的酒店
Sir, we need to get you back inside the hotel.
放松 科斯蒂亚
Relax, Kostya.
我要是每次有人威胁要杀我就不演讲了
If I didn't make a speech every time my life was threatened,
那我就一事无成了
I'd have said nothing.
我们要去联♥合♥国♥
We are going to the U.N.
丹尼克讨厌等待
Danek doesn't want to wait.
我会跟着 但是我没有战术支持
I'll follow, but I don't have full tactical support.
跟紧了 已经通知了联♥合♥国♥安保了
Stay close. U.N. security has been notified.
知道吗
Seriously?
他们要在这时候从第四十二大道穿过城市吗
They're gonna cross town at 42nd at this time of day.
布尔达维亚语的不实际怎么说
What's the Buldavian for Waze?
他们不是本地的 他们不懂
They're from out of town. They don't know this stuff.
我们目前为止一切正常
We're all clear so far.
我们就快到联♥合♥国♥了
We're almost at the U.N.
我们正在进入第一大道隧♥道♥
We're entering the First Avenue Tunnel.
发现了一辆未知白色卡车
Got an unidentified white truck.
去确认下 有两辆白色厢式货车
Check that -- I've got two white box trucks
正在接近护送
approaching the convoy.
那两辆卡车闯进了护送队伍
The two trucks just broke into the convoy.
我看不到丹尼克的车了
I have lost visual on Danek's vehicle.
这是个陷阱
Oh, it's a trap.
让纽约警方和联♥合♥国♥安保
Have NYPD and U.N. security
在第一大道隧♥道♥会合
converge on the First Avenue Tunnel.
这是洋基10号♥呼叫联♥合♥国♥大会安保 遇袭
This is Yankee10 to the UNGA CP. Attack underway.
目标在两辆白色厢式货车中间 在第四十二和第一大街之间
Subjects are in two white box trucks at 42nd and First Avenue.
重复 两辆白色卡车
I repeat -- two white box trucks.
你看到了什么 凯
What are you seeing, Kay?
卡车在我们的和丹尼克的车辆之间
The trucks are between us and Danek's vehicle.
前面有一辆
There's one in front.
加速
Get up there.
该死 我们被拦截了
Damn it! We have been cut off!
别担心 纽约警方就要到了
Don't worry. NYPD is en route.
那些卡车不会走远的
Those trucks won't get far.
这可说不好
I don't know about that.
还是没发现卡车或者丹尼克的车吗
Still no sign of the trucks or Danek's car?
交通摄像头不好用
Traffic cameras were knocked out.
警方告诉我们近20个街区内没有遇到
P.D. telling us there weren't two trucks
符合我们所描述的那两辆卡车
matching that description within 20 blocks.
他们直接消失不见了
They just -- They just disappeared.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
我们封锁了整个隧♥道♥
We've cased the whole tunnel.
没有隐藏的出口或者活动梯
There's no hidden exits or ramps.
在这曼哈顿区 三辆车怎么会
How do you make three vehicles disappear
凭空消失
in the middle of Manhattan?
你怎么想
What do you think?
胡迪尼的经典把戏
Houdini's elephant?
这可不好说 感觉不对
I don't know. Doesn't feel right.
小卡 我真的真的希望
Cam, I really, really hoped
现在就完事了
we'd be done with this by now.
我们抓住了神秘女人
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表