剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
但是现在 我需要你退后
All right, I am sorry for whatever's about to happen.
对于即将发生的事我表示抱歉
Cameron! In here!
卡梅伦 在这里
All right, it should be somewhere around there.
好的 应该就在这附近
Excuse me.
借过一下
You guys got here fast.
你们来得真快
Yep, the police escorts really helped.
是的 警♥察♥护卫就是不一样
We drove so fast!
我们开车超快
Aha!
哈
Did you know this was here?
你知道这里有通道吗
What? Uh, no! Hey! Excuse me.
什么 不知道 你们
Sit down.
坐下
We're going to talk you through Jonathan's map.
我们现在按着约翰森的地图告诉你怎么走
It's about 90 seconds of crawling
先爬行大概九十秒
before you reach the gallery and then...
能到达画廊
Pop out into a room that could go boom any second.
然后进入一间随时可能爆♥炸♥的房♥♥间
We've got 10 minutes before he blows everything.
在他炸毁所有东西之前我们有十分钟的时间
Take this.
拿着这个
All right.
好的
All right.
好了
Gunter, let's do this.
甘特 我们开始吧
It's too bulky. I'll be fine.
太笨重了 我没事的
Okay, turn right.
好的 右转
to 12 feet down on the left and turn left.
向左走十到十二英尺然后左转10
GPS跟踪器I stuck a GPS tracker on him.
我在他身上放了一个
Not sure he even noticed. He hates them.
他可能都没注意到 他讨厌跟踪器
Yeah, Dina used to have me plant trackers on him,
是的 约翰森进监狱后
you know, after Jonathan went to jail.
蒂娜曾经让我在他身上放跟踪器
Jordan, don't tell her that.
乔丹 别和她说这事
Left.
向左
2 more feet.
再走大概两英尺
Stop.
停
Hey! Don't look down.
嘿 别朝下看
Just act like everything's totally normal.
要表现得一切都很正常
Nothing about this is normal.
现在没有一件事是正常的
Where are you? What are you doing?
你在哪 你在干什么
Something impossible.
在做一些不可能的事
All right.
好吧
Turn around very slowly.
慢慢地转过来
Now, everything is gonna feel like it's in slow motion
现在 在接下来几分钟内
for a few minutes,
一切都将感觉像是慢动作
and then, it's going to speed way up.
然后 再加速
You ready?
你准备好了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
That was rhetorical.
那是反问句
I'm gonna keep talking the whole time, all right?
我会一直说话 好吗
Less than eight minutes... Tell him to speed it up.
剩下不到八分钟了 让他加快进度
Dina, would you tell Kay there is a very specific way
蒂娜 你能告诉凯我在
that I like to be directed during a trick?
变把戏的过程中有自己特殊的方式
I don't care.
我不关心
She doesn't care.
她不关心
Yeah, heard that. Very good.
听到了 棒极了
You can't see it!
你看不到它
How long you been a docent?
你当讲解员多久了
Whoa. It tricked the camera.
哇哦 它骗到了摄像头
Mm hmm. Pretty cool, huh?
嗯 太酷了哈
Don't tell Gunter I said that.
别告诉甘特我说过这个
Okay, Cam, you're off camera,
好了 卡 摄像头看不到你了
but you've got to move, and stay tucked.
但你得移♥动♥并保持在折叠镜子范围内
How are you so calm right now?
你现在怎么能如此镇静
'Cause I know we're gonna be fine.
因为我知道你会没事的
Eh, a slight chance we'll end up in the hospital.
虽然有那么一点点的可能性会进医院
Put your foot right there. Put a little pressure.
把脚放在这儿 用点力
Thank you.
多谢
You know, honestly,
说实话
even if I did wind up in the hospital,
即使我最后进了医院
would anybody care?
也不会有人在意的
All right, well, the award for most depressing comment
好吧 在我尽力救人性命时
while I'm trying to save her life goes to...
这样的话听了最让人郁闷了
I guess that's my answer to your question.
我想 这就是我的答案
I've been a docent for way too long.
我当太久的讲解员了
Why don't you quit?
那为什么不辞职呢
I love this museum.
我爱这个博物馆
I love the art.
我爱这些艺术
But...
但是...
Never mind.
算了 没什么
Come on.
继续说吧
Joan, what do you want?
琼 你想要什么呢
I want to be an art restorer.
我想成为一名艺术修复师
I want to, like, travel the world
我想环游世界
and not be stuck in this room and just...
而不是被困在这个房♥♥间里 只能...
Cameron!
卡梅伦
Did he see? That was my fault.
他看到了吗 是我的错
No. Nah. That was awesome.
没有 虚惊一场
Joan, everything you just said,
琼 很多事情你只是说说而已
I want you to do it, all right?
我希望你能真的去做 好吗
Don't just talk about it.
不仅仅是口头说说
What are you doing? Promise me you'll do it.
你在干什么 答应我你会去做
Yeah, I will!
好 我会的
Get down!
趴下啊
Fantastic. Dina?
棒极了 蒂娜
Yep. You've made it off camera.
摄像头里看不到你了
Cam, you've got under six to complete the Von Liebig.
小卡 你还剩不到六分钟完成这些
What happens now?
现在怎么样了
Cue Cam's bag of tricks.
轮到小卡的魔术袋上场了
Are those paintings backwards?
那些画是反着的吗
Yeah, we had to print them inverted
对 把这些画反过来印
to make the illusion work.
才能制♥造♥出正常的假象
All right, here we go.
好吧 开始吧
Joan, please, uh, don't be offended.
琼 请不要介意
I think I need to sit down.
我是不是要坐下
Okay, perfect.
好的 完美
Can you, uh... Can you face that way?
你能...你能面朝这个方向吗
Hands back. That's like looking in a mirror.
手撑在后面 就像在对着个镜子
Speaking of...
说起...
This is when everything speeds way up.
这里就要行动迅速
It worked.
成功了
That's crazy. So...
太惊人了 太...
So... so the mirror is blocking Joan and the real paintings.
这样镜子就挡住了琼和那些真画
They're off camera.
摄像头里看不到他们了
And the mirror is reflecting this wall here.
而镜子反射的是那面墙
So, the bombmaker should have no idea
这样 引爆者就什么都不知道了
he's looking at a completely different wall.
他看到的完全是另一面墙
You're amazing.
你太厉害了
Th The trick. The trick is amazing.
噢 是那个戏法太厉害了
I'll take both compliments.
这两个赞美我都收下了
Where's Kay?
凯 在哪呢
Okay, go.
好 走吧
Do I got time for the paintings?
还有时间拿下这些画吗
No, just get out of there.
没有 快离开那
Kay, what the hell?
凯 搞什么呢
Don't worry, just go.
别担心 快走
Are you trying to save the paintings?
你是想拿走这些画吗
Cameron, just go!
卡梅伦 快走
The money's been cleared by insurance.
这笔钱已经通过保险结算
We're transferring now.
我们正在转账
You are lying.
你说谎
I'm not. Check your account.
我没有 核对下你的账户
Right now. Go online.
就现在 上网看看
That girl hasn't moved in 90 seconds.
那个女的已经九十秒没动了
Something's wrong. Go.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表