剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
三天前 我们拦截到了一个电♥话♥
Three days ago, we intercepted a call between him
他和一个叫多米尼克的王子打了电♥话♥
and this man, Dominic Prince.
多米尼克控制着他的海外账户
Dominic controls Felix's offshore accounts.
是他的私人银行家
He's his banker.
他们打算在纽约某地见面
They planned to meet here in New York.
不可能 费利克斯早就坐着你的飞机飞走了
But that didn't happen. Felix flew away on your plane.
如果他没飞走呢 如果他还在这里呢
What if he never took off? What if he's still here?
你还在挣扎什么 丹尼尔
You're grasping at straws, Daniels.
她是对的
She's right.
她...是对的
She's... right.
他们 额 他们推走了飞机
They, uh, drove it away.
什么 这谁啊
What? Who the hell is this?
他叫卡梅伦·布莱克
That's Cameron Black.
你有什么要补充的吗 布莱克先生
Have something to add, Mr. Black?
是的 你看 其实让一架飞机消失不难
Yeah. See, the problem with making a plane disappear
不是错觉 而是把它藏在哪
isn't the illusion... it's where to hide it.
飞机体型大
Planes are... big and loud
起飞时 会发出很大噪音
if they take off.
但是机库后大临街道路
But the frontage road behind the hangar,
有很大间隙
it's got enough clearance.
看到了吗 在这里
You see? Right there.
他们把飞机开走了
They drove it away.
这片库房♥区域可以给他们掩护
This warehouse district could give them cover.
值得去看看
It's worth a look.
去查一下 每半小时向我汇报
Run it down. I want reports on the half-hour.
我们找到飞机 就能找到费利克斯
If we can find the plane, we can find Felix.
带上你的披肩
Grab your cape.
你开玩笑的 对吧
That was a joke, right?
你知道我实际上不带披肩
I mean, you know I don't actually wear capes
不带帽子之类的吧
or top hats or whatever.
- 你看过我的特别篇了 - 没有
- You've seen my specials. - Nope.
真的吗 一部没看
Seriously? None of them?
我们的重点是费利克斯·鲁伊斯 布莱克先生
Our focus is Felix Ruiz, Mr. Black.
好吧 我明白
Well, yeah, I-I get that,
但我们应该了解一下对方 对吗
but we should get to know each other, right?
比如说 你是费利克斯·鲁伊斯方面的专家
I mean, for example, you're the expert on Felix Ruiz.
- 为什么呢 - 这是我的工作
- How'd that happen? - It's my job.
你为什么是魔术大♥师♥
Why are you the magic expert?
我天生是这块料
I was born into it.
我爸爸是伟大的塞巴斯蒂安·布莱克
My dad was the Great Sebastian Black.
我和乔纳是他的谢幕之作
Me and Johnny were his grand finale,
"消失的男孩"
"The Disappearing Boy."
魔术同我环游世界 同我落魄街头
Traveled the world with it, living on the road.
魔术就是我的生活
Magic was our life.
你为什么选这个工作
How'd this become yours?
没人知道你们是双胞胎吗
Nobody knew there was two of you?
这是我们的秘密
It was our secret.
听起来好寂寞
That sounds lonely.
不是的 这很好玩
No, it wasn't. It was fun.
我有乔纳
I had Johnny.
好吧 你显然不准备告诉我
All right. So, you're obviously not gonna tell me
你的事 所以 问你一个问题
anything about yourself, so here's a question.
你真的没有看过我的演出吗
Have you really never seen my show?
不是不看你 我不喜欢看魔术
It's not you. I don't like magic.
好吧
Okay.
这里有两个便利店 一个绅士俱乐部
That's two convenience stores, a gentlemen's club,
和一个苏弗媞先生的仓库
and a Mr. Softee warehouse.
没人看见飞机
No one saw our jet.
这些人黎明的时候在外面
These guys were out at the crack of dawn.
飞机到这边来的 有人看见了
The plane came this way, one of them saw it.
打扰了
Excuse me.
今早四点钟有谁在这吗
Was anyone here this morning around 4:00?
有人看见什么不寻常的吗
Anyone see anything strange?
比如一个大卡车开过
Maybe a big truck roll through?
先生们 我们是联邦调查局的
Gentlemen, we're with the FBI.
- 我说错话了 是吧 - 是的
- That was a mistake, huh? - Yeah.
他们不准备和我们说任何事情
They're not gonna tell us anything.
好吧 我有个计划
All right. Got a plan.
不 相信我 这些人不想看纸牌游戏
No, trust me. These guys, they don't want to see card tricks.
大错特错
You are so wrong.
除了和谐的性生活
There is nothing like really good magic...
没有什么比魔术更棒了
except maybe great sex.
我们不谈这个
We are not talking about this.
什么 性吗 不 我是说
What, sex? No, what I'm saying
魔术是与人亲近
is magic is intimate.
我表演的时候 我可以告诉你
When I'm performing, I can tell you what every member
我每一个观众在想什么
of my audience is thinking...
谁是高兴的 谁是悲伤的 谁是害怕的
who's happy, who's sad, who's scared.
他们放下防备
They let down their guard,
他们的表情说明一切
and their faces reveal everything.
让我来耍个把戏 我们会有收获的
Let me do a trick for them. It'll tell us something.
好吧 证明给我看
Okay. Prove it.
哇
Whoa!
天哪
Oh! Man!
好了 珊妮 你的牌是什么来着
All right. Now, uh, Sunny, what was your card again?
哇
Whoa!
梅花六 他是对的
6 of clubs! He got it!
- 哇 - 好了
- Whoa! - All right.
现在 我要把这些梅花六和整副牌
Now, I'm gonna shuffle some of these 6 of clubs
重新洗牌 与此同时
back into the deck, but, in the meantime,
我需要一把刀
I'm gonna need a knife.
谁有刀吗
Does anyone have a knife?
好的 一把就够
All right. Just gonna need the one.
现在 珊妮 把这些牌仍向空中
Now, Sunny, throw these cards up in the air
- 倒数三下 - 我可以问你几个问题吗
- on the count of three. - Can I ask you a few questions?
- 真的吗 一 - 可以
- Ready? 1... - Uh, sure.
二
...2...
三
3!
哇
Whoa!
再来一次
Do it again.
- 你还好吗 - 还好啊
- You okay? - Yeah, man!
你看见飞机了 对吧
You saw the plane, didn't you?
- 一 - 你可以告诉我的
- 1... - Look, you can talk to me.
- 二 - 你没惹任何麻烦
- ...2... - You're not in any trouble.
- 三 - 站住
- ...3. - Stop!
别这样 我的表演从来没人提前离场
Come on. Nobody leaves my show early.
说吧
Start talking.
那架飞机在哪儿
Where's the plane?
目击者带我们找到了一个附近的工厂
The witness led us to a factory nearby.
门口的男人带武器
There's an armed man outside.
我们会等待后援
We'll wait for backup.
这些人有枪
Those men have guns.
那是安德烈·斯坦尼斯拉夫·费利克斯的得力助手
That's Andrei Stanislav, Felix's right hand.
费利克斯一定在这里 他们在掩护他离开
Felix must be here. They're moving him.
如果你要进去 那我也要进去
If you're going in, I'm coming, too.
不 你呆在这儿
No, you're staying here.
不 那个魔术师可能在里面
No, the illusionist could be in there.
你可能需要帮助 我一定要去
You could need help. I have to go.
凯 我弟弟困在监狱已经一年了
Kay, my brother's been stuck in jail for a year.
好吧 拿上对讲机
Fine. Grab the radio.
我也懂得一些戏法
I know a few tricks, too.
这些狗腿子
They're stooges.
你在这干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
飞机上的特工 缉毒局的 对吧
DEA agents from the plane, right?
他们在耍花招
They'd have to be in on the trick.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
你以为手铐就能困住我吗
Handcuffs? Really?
我可是擅长表演脱身术的大♥师♥
I'm an accomplished escape artist.
而且 我发现一些东西
Also, I found something.
原来你是这样让飞机消失的
That's how you make a plane disappear.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表