剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
Well, sure... He gets it.
当然... 他明白的
We'll run down Noah's story.
我们今天将核实诺亚的供词
If there's any truth to it, we'll find out.
如果供词是真的话 我们会找到证据的
Let's start in Times Square.
让我们从时代广场开始
So nothing out of the ordinary?
没有任何异常情况吗
Really? Nothing?
真的吗 一点没有
Okay. Thank you.
好 谢谢你
So you didn't notice anything at all?
你没发现有任何异常
Even though you've been standing here all day?
即使你在这站了一整天
So, the shooter is described as a 19 year old male.
凶手是个19岁的男子
Orange hoodie. Did either of you...?
橙色的连帽衫 你们有人看到吗...
Last description I have was of a blue squirt gun.
我这对他最近的描述是拿了一把蓝色水枪
Hmm. No. Haven't seen him. Nothing?
没有看见过 什么都没有
All right, so, the dance team and the creepy Statue of Liberty
好吧 那边跳舞的和装扮成自♥由♥女神像的人
didn't see anything.
什么都没看见
We spoke to most of the regulars.
我们询问了大多数常待在这的人
And everyone else, they're just... they're tourists.
而其他人 他们只是游客
Like Noah. Wanted to see the lights.
和诺亚一样 想来看看这里的灯光
All right. I get Sasha's plan.
好吧 我明白莎夏的计划了
The less your killer knows, the better. It's smart.
杀手知道得越少就越好 聪明
But why a TV show?
但是为什么弄一个电视节目的名头
Because there's a camera.
因为电视节目有摄像机
You want to control someone? Put 'em on TV.
你想控制别人 就让他们上电视
They'll say things they don't mean,
他们会说平常不会说的话
do things they would never do.
会做绝不会做的事
That's why they had to film.
这就是为什么他们要摄像
Noah had to know he was on camera.
诺亚需要知道他在被摄像
'Cause nothing bad can happen, he's... he's on TV.
因为他觉得他在上电视 不会有任何坏事发生
You don't watch the news, do you?
你不看新闻的吧
No. It's too depressing. Let me demonstrate.
不看 太压抑 让我来演示一下我刚才的观点
Ah. Excuse me.
借过一下
May I? Thank you.
我可以用一下吗 谢谢
Ladies and gentlemen. My name is Cameron Black.
女士们先生们 我是卡梅伦·布莱克
And as part of a new television spectacular,
作为一♥期♥新电视特辑节目
I am here demonstrating my newest trick...
我将在这展示我的新技能
Ooh!
哇
"The Decapitator."
"斩首者"
Now, who wants to lose their head?
现在 谁想上来被斩首
We do! Oh, I want to!
我们想来 我想来
All right, now, this may be dangerous.
好了 这个可能会很危险
I like danger!
我喜欢危险
You might get hurt.
你可能会受伤
Oh, me! Please!
选我吧 求你了
This is a real sword. All right. Point taken.
这是一把真的剑 好了 我明白你的意思了
What now?
现在做什么
Well, now I have to decapitate someone.
现在我要去将某人斩首
Magically, of course.
当然是魔术意义上的斩首
Hey! Give me Excalibur! Sorry.
嘿 把埃克斯卡利伯剑给我 不好意思
You Hollywood types come
你们这些好莱坞大腕来到这里
around here and think you can just take over?
然后就想接管这里了
I've been in this spot for five years.
我已经在这儿表演五年了
Now everybody trying to push me out...
现在每个人都想抢我的活儿...
Morning shows, cooking shows, hack magicians.
晨间秀 烹饪秀 黑魔法师
Reality prank shows.
现实恶作剧栏目
Wait, wait, wait. What reality prank show?
等会儿等会儿 什么恶作剧栏目
What did you see?
你看到了什么
They came through the other day looking for volunteers.
他们某一天来招志愿者
The man in charge, uh, the producer, was his name Steven?
栏目的负责人 那个制片人 他叫史蒂夫吗
Yeah, but his guys didn't call him that.
是的 但是他的同伴不叫他史蒂夫
They called him Kos. I think these guys was Russian.
他们叫他科斯 我猜他们是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Is that him?
是这个男人吗
That's the guy.
就是他
Are we upgrading from magicians to medieval knights?
我们从魔术师升级为中世纪骑士了吗
Sorry. I didn't think anyone was gonna laugh.
对不起 我不觉得好笑
I was just trying to... Great joke, boss.
我只是想... 笑话真好笑 老板
Willy Shoemaker, a.K.A. Lancelot,
威利·休梅克 又名兰斯洛特勇士
saw the reality crew in Times Square Noah described.
诺亚说他在时代广场看见真人秀团队
Steven, the producer,
制片人史蒂夫
is actually Mikhail Stefanovich Koslov.
实际上是米哈伊尔·史蒂夫奇·科斯
Mikhail's a captain in Sasha's syndicate.
他是莎夏集团的小头
Noah was telling the truth. We need to be certain.
诺亚没有撒谎 这点我们需要肯定
Get Noah to corroborate the I.D., and we'll get the warrant.
带诺亚去指认一下凶手 然后去领逮捕令
Not bad for the Deception Group's first day, huh?
我们团队有个开门红啊
Noah, I need you to tell me if this is...
诺亚 我要你告诉我这是不是...
Damn it. I need a medic!
我♥操♥ 快去找医生
So Noah was tricked into being the real killer
所以诺亚被这个俄♥罗♥斯♥人和他的假恶作剧栏目
by this Russian man and his fake prank show.
诱使成为真正的凶手
Mikhail Stefanovich Koslov.
米哈伊尔·史蒂夫奇·科斯
Right, but we can't prove that he's the real baddie,
但是我们没办法证明他是真正的坏人
because Noah is poisoned and in hospital.
因为诺亚被下毒住院了
That poisoned water got on him when he sprayed Joseph.
当他拿水枪喷乔瑟夫的时候毒药也沾到他身上了
Just a drop on his hand. Noah boy's gonna die slow.
只有一滴滴在他手上 诺亚会慢慢死亡
That almost sounded sympathetic. What about an antidote?
听起来真可怜 解药呢
The poison's custom, so only Mikhail would know it,
这跟毒药的配置有关 所以只有米哈伊尔懂
and we can't arrest him until we have Noah's positive I.D.
在被诺亚的指认之前 我们不能逮捕他
I mean, it's... It's unbelievable.
我觉得这简直...难以置信
We know who did it, but we can't arrest him,
我们知道凶手是谁 但我们不能逮捕他
'cause the FBI has all these... rules.
就因为FBI有这些条条框框
Uh, they call those rules "Laws."
他们把这些规则叫做"法律"
Yeah, are you allowed to just walk around with these files?
是的 而且你能把这些文件带出来吗
This one says "Confidential."
这上面写的"机密文件"
And that Mikhail, he don't look like a killer to me.
而且那个米哈伊尔 我不觉得他是凶手
Well, it says here that he's part owner of Molotov,
这上面写着他是莫洛托夫的股东之一
that super hip nightclub.
就是那个超级潮的夜店
And it's Friday night. He might be there.
现在是周五的晚上 他很有可能在那儿
That's good. That's good. We go to the club.
这很棒 棒极了 我们去那个俱乐部
We see if we can find Mikhail
看看能不能找到米哈伊尔
or something that connects him to Noah.
或者找到他和诺亚之间的联♥系♥
That's the hottest club in town.
那可是全市最火的夜店
And I'm Cameron Black.
我可是卡梅伦·布莱克
And I'm sure you're not famous anymore.
我觉得你过气了
Okay. I think we'll be fine.
好吧 我觉得没问题的
Excuse me. Sorry. Who are you?
不好意思 借过一下 你是谁
Hello! Hello! Hi.
你好 你好
So, um, Lonnie told Jen and Mike that we'd be here in 30
呃 罗尼告诉珍和迈克 三十分钟后我们会
for drinks with Rodger on the balcony, but Rodger's being Rodger,
和罗杰在包厢里喝酒 但是罗杰还没来
so excuse me if I sound a bit frazzled.
对不起我的声音有点沙哑
Oh, my word. Your eyes are the dreamiest shade of blue.
噢我的天哪 你的眼睛蓝得好梦幻
Um, I think we're under Arthur Mandrake.
我们的名单应该在亚瑟·曼德拉后面
Thank you. Gunter, tip him.
谢谢 甘特赏他小费
Thanks, man. Appreciate it.
谢了 兄弟
I haven't been in a club since Jonathan.
自从我有了乔纳森我就没来过酒吧
Oh, yeah? Was that club filled with professional killers?
是吗 那时候酒吧里都是职业杀手吗
You win. You're the more exciting brother.
你赢了 你是一个更棒哥哥
And a better dancer.
也是个很棒的舞者
Keep an eye out for Mikhail.
盯着点米哈伊尔
These gangsters have got nothing on me and my mates in the war.
这些匪徒和我以及我的搭档没有任何关系
Remind me. What war was that?
提醒我一下 是哪场战争
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想提这事儿
Noah?
诺亚
Noah, can you hear me?
诺亚 听得见我说话吗
Is this the producer?
他是制片人吗
Is this the man who recruited you?
是不是这个男的雇的你
Thank you.
谢谢
Deakins.
迪金斯
We've got a positive I.D. On Mikhail.
我们刚得到对米哈伊尔的指认
Looks like the VIP room's the place to be.
这地方看起来像是贵宾室
If Mikhail's here, he's down there.
如果Mi米哈伊尔在这儿 他就在楼下
Darling. Launching your comeback's
亲爱的 如果你死了
gonna be very difficult if you're dead.
你就不可能复出了
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表