剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
What'd they say?
他们怎么说
Cameron. What are you thinking?
卡梅伦 你在想什么
We're gonna solve a murder.
我们要破一桩谋杀案
"眼见为虚"
Daniels. FBI. This is Special Agent Alvarez.
丹尼尔斯 FBI 这位是阿尔瓦雷斯特工
What have you got? One Joseph Kline.
现场什么情况 被害者约瑟夫·克莱恩
He was killed with a liquefied poison.
死因是一种液体毒剂
Clear, odorless.
无色无味
May be a neurotoxin, but our lab team says it's custom.
也许是神经毒素 但实验室的人说毒是特制的
They've never seen anything like this.
他们从未见过
Whoever did this, they wanted to make a statement.
凶手想要搞出大新闻
It gets stranger.
越来越奇怪了
We pulled these from the bank's security camera.
我们从银行监控提取到这个画面
That's our killer. He used a squirt gun?
那就是凶手 他用的是水枪
That's an UltraSprayer 3000.
那是把喷霸3000
What? I have two boys. I don't get it.
怎么了 因为我有两个儿子啊 我不懂
What killer wears an orange hoodie or uses a blue gun?
哪有凶手会穿着橙色连帽衫 还拿着一把蓝色枪
It's like he wanted everyone to see him do it.
好像要弄得人尽皆知的样子
Beats the hell out of me. He's performing!
我也想不明白 他是在表演
Cameron, what... What are you doing?
卡梅伦 你 你在这儿干嘛
Helping. Observing.
帮忙啊 我在观察
Whatever the... technical term is.
我也不知道用专业术语该怎么说
I need to prove to Deakins my team can help with other cases.
我要向迪金亚证明 我的团队也可以帮忙其他案子
Who the hell is this? That's Cameron Black.
这谁啊 他是卡梅伦·布莱克
I told you I'd call.
我跟你说了我会打给你
Don't worry. I cleared my schedule.
别担心 我取消了我的行程安排
Stop! This is an active crime scene.
别闹了 这里可是犯罪现场 大家在工作
You cannot be here!
你不能留在这里
Cameron, the body's still on the ground.
卡梅伦 尸体还在地上
Yeah, can I see it?
噢 我可以看看吗
No. You're going home.
不行 你回家去
Okay. All right.
好吧 行
But I'm right.
但我说的没错吧
How did you...
你是如何...
See this guy?
你看这家伙
He's performing.
他是在表演
The orange hoodie, the... the blue gun,
橙色的连帽衫 蓝色的枪
even the way he's standing.
甚至他站的角度
He's cheating out. He's like an actor on the stage, right?
这是障眼法 他就像舞台上的演员
He's standing so he can be seen better from a certain angle.
他这样站着 别人才能从某个角度更好地看到
What angle? W...Who's watching?
什么角度 谁在看
The audience.
观众
Magic is angles.
魔术需要依靠角度来完成
If I get the angle right, you see...
如果我角度选得好 那么你会看到...
this.
这样
If I get the angle wrong...
如果角度选不好
you see that.
你看到的会是这样
Oh, you ruined the trick. Thanks, Cameron.
噢 你又解密 谢了 卡梅伦
Watch out. He ruins tricks. Not really.
当心点 他毁了魔术 不一定
I mean, ruining a trick is kind of the worst thing
解密魔术算是你能
you can do to some... Ohh, G... Oh, God.
做的最坏的事... 噢 噢 天啊
Okay, you take the NYPD and the coroner.
好吧 纽约警♥察♥局和验尸官交给你
I'll handle him.
我搞定他
The first body's always the worst.
第一具尸体往往是最恐怖的
Poison did that?
被毒成那样子
Yeah, it's one of the nastier ways to kill someone.
是的 这是比较阴险的杀人方法
You all right?
你没事吧
Oh, yeah. It's just...
噢 没事 就是...
Oh, was your first body like that?
噢 你处理的第一具尸体也是这样吗
No, it was an overdose.
不是 是吸毒致死的
Totally different.
完全不一样
Cameron, are you sure you want to do this?
卡梅伦 你确定你要加入吗
Yeah, yeah. I have to. It's just, uh...
是的 是的 我一定要 只是...
Unless you're sending me home.
除非你把我送回家
Not yet.
还没到时候呢
If you're right and the killer was cheating out,
如果你说的是真的 凶手只是障眼法
it means there was somebody else watching.
那么就是说有人在暗中观察
Right. Exactly.
对 就是这样
So, uh, if we look at the way he's standing...
所以 嗯 看他站的方向...
and he was there,
他站在这儿
which means the audience
那就是说观众
would've had to be...
应该在...
there.
那儿
It's gonna take hours to canvass this.
要调查的话 会花上几个小时
I mean, of all the spots in New York City,
在纽约市所有的地方
there isn't a single surveillance camera
就没有一个监控摄像头
aimed at this one.
是对准这里的
Whoever was watching the murder didn't want to be seen.
无论谁在看 凶手都不想被发现
All right. So, what's next?
好吧 下一步要怎么办
We, uh, interrogate some people, shake down some bad guys?
我们 审问点路人 还是搜捕点坏人
I'll admit I'm basing most of my procedural questions
我承认 大部分程序性问题
on crime shows, but I feel like we should be chasing somebody.
都是从犯罪剧里学的 但我觉得我们得抓个人
Okay, most investigative
听着 大部分调查工作
work happens at a desk, going through paperwork.
要在办公桌上进行 翻阅参考文书
Clues aren't just gonna fall in our laps.
线索是不会主动上门的
Hey. I told you a hundred times...
嘿 我跟你说了多少次
Stop throwing those planes at my car.
别往我车里扔纸飞机
You want me to call the cops again? Do ya?
你是要我再找警♥察♥来吗 是吗
What is happening? This frickin' kid spends
怎么了 这个该死的小孩
every morning throwing paper kamikazes at people on the street.
每天早上都朝街上的行人扔纸飞机
Somebody's gonna lose an eye. Every morning?
会戳瞎人的 每天早上吗
Hi. We're with the FBI.
嗨 我们是联邦调查局的
How in the world are paper airplanes a federal case?
扔个纸飞机怎就成了跟你们扯上关系了
They're not. We'd like to speak with your son.
不是这样的 我们想和你儿子谈谈
He may have seen something from his window this morning.
今天早上他可能从窗边看见一些什么
He's home sick.
他生病了
Does he like magic?
他喜欢魔术吗
Okay, now, this is how you make a real paper airplane.
看 你是这样做纸飞机的
All I'm gonna do
而我要做的
is just...
是...
You made a paper airplane out of thin air.
你变出了一架纸飞机
Phew!
唷
And it works! Pretty good, huh?
它还飞得起来 不错吧
Now, Max, this is kind of important, okay?
麦克斯 这事很重要
Did you see anything down
你有没有看到什么
in the street this morning? Anything at all?
在街上 今天早上的时候 有吗
Well, there was a movie crew.
嗯 有一队人在拍电影
What movie crew?
什么人
They were in a van.
他们在货车上
The back doors were open,
后门开着
and they had this guy with a camera, filming.
有个人拿着摄像机 在拍
Do you remember anything else?
你还记得其他吗
It was blue.
蓝色
And what's the picture they put on the van? The company's...?
而且车上的图画 叫公♥司♥的...
Logo? What did it look like?
标志吗 长什么样
Well, it was like a circle in a circle,
嗯 大圈套着小圈
kind of this target with, um, a man running by it.
有点向靶子 嗯 有个人绑在上面转着
Kind of like... Like this?
像这样吗
Yes! Exactly!
对 就是这样
O kay. Do you always drive like this?
好 你经常这样开车吗
When do we get to do that fun paperwork stuff?
我们什么时候开始那有趣的文书工作
I put out a BOLO for the van Max saw.
我把麦克斯看到的车的通缉发出去
One with that logo was just spotted near Cooper Square.
有一辆符合特征的车刚刚出现在库柏广场
Why did they film Kline's murder?
为什么他们要拍杀死克莱恩的凶手
I don't know yet.
我还不知道
Johnny.
约翰
So, how'd it go?
事情怎么样了
Yeah. Oh, yeah. The pitch went amazing.
嗯 表演很棒
Wait. Really?
等等 是真的吗
Well, still working out the details, but, uh...
我们还在讨论细节问题 但是 嗯...
yeah, we're gonna have real help, Johnny.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表