剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
There are a couple of names in it, too.
查尔斯·奎德
Charles Quaid.
布鲁斯·康纳斯
Bruce Conners.
阿丽莎·戴维斯
Alicia Davis.
议员布鲁斯·康纳斯吗
As in Senator Bruce Conners?
那个宇航员吗
Whoa, whoa. The astronaut?
我们要去见宇航员了吗
We're going to meet an astronaut?
酷毙了
This is so cool.
我们见过同样的总统
We have met all the same presidents.
有意思吧
How fun is that?
先生 我要告诉呢
Sir, I got to tell you.
这是我莫大的荣幸 我小时候
This is a huge honor for me. As a kid, I --
就想成为宇航员
Always wanted to be an astronaut.
不 数学太难了
Oh, no, math was way too hard.
我想让月亮消失
I wanted to make the moon disappear.
现在 我有几个想法
Now, I had a couple ideas for --
- 卡梅伦 - 怎么了
- Cameron. - Yeah?
把月亮放下
Put the moon down.
但是这会很酷
But it's going to be cool.
好了 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
议员先生 我们知道你很忙
Senator, we know you're busy.
我们在调查欧尼·阿尔比斯的谋杀案
We're investigating the murder of Ernie Arbus.
你认识他吗
Did you know him?
不认识
Not really.
他是他肯定认识我
But he sure knew me.
几个月前 他开始跟踪我
Couple months ago, he started following me around
在我的市政厅
in my town halls,
坚称我从未去过外太空
insisting that I'd never been to outer space.
那种程度的骗局
Huh, a deception of that scale
绝对不可能的
is categorically impossible.
说实话 我们还觉得那很不错呢
Honestly, we thought it was great.
感觉像是国际躲猫猫
It was like international hide and seek.
你懂得 拉杆箱 牛奶罐子 还有板条箱子
You know, luggage, uh, milk cans, crates.
等到我们变成青少年的时候才觉得这个游戏过时
It wasn't until we were teenagers it started to get old.
是啊 很疯狂的
Yeah, it's crazy.
那时我爱他的地方
The things that I loved about him then
后来变成了我讨厌他的地方
became the things that I hated later.
是啊
Yeah.
卡姆
Cam.
我该走了
I should go.
我们得到了一条线索
We got a lead.
在视频里被潦草的写着的Cuerna Blanca
Cuerna Blanca, note that was scribbled on the video.
在西班牙语里是白色号♥角的意思
Spanish for "White Horn."
听上去很神秘
Sounds mysterious.
是布鲁克林的一个墨西哥外卖♥♥店
It's Mexican takeout spot in Brooklyn.
真是好极了
Ooh, fantastic.
所以 最好的情况
So, best-case scenario,
我们发现了一个杀人嗜血的秘密团体
we find a murderous secret society.
最糟糕的情况 就只是肉菜卷饼店
Worst case, fajitas.
你输了 小男孩
You lost, school boy?
你对于安迪·浮士德有何了解
What do you know about Andy Faust?
别再提醒我那些破事了
Enough to mind my damn business.
他想把奥斯卡的谋杀案嫁祸给我
He's trying to frame me for Oscar's murder.
好吧 别高兴得太早 魔术家
Well, get comfy, magic man.
因为如果安迪想让你成为替罪羊
'Cause if Andy's trying to get you for this,
你早就背黑锅了
it's already done.
他诬陷你什么
What'd he frame you for?
我进监狱三年是因为重大盗窃罪
I came here on a three-year grand larceny bid.
有个瘾君子被捅了 他诬陷我
When some addict got knifed, he pinned it on me.
现在我已经服了30年有期徒刑的一半了
I'm halfway on a 30.
就因为浮士德
'Cause of Faust.
他不可以就此逃脱的
He can't get away with this.
从他来到这里他就一直可以脱身
He been getting away with it since he got here.
唯一升职加薪的办法
The only way up the warden's ladder
就是踩着同伴的后背
is on the inmate's back.
如果我想看看浮士德的电脑
If I wanted to get on to Faust's computer,
你会带我去他的办公室吗
would you get me to his office?
这是可行的
It's doable.
但是你为什么会觉得我会帮助你
But what makes you think I'm-a help yo' ass?
你讨厌我 我知道
You hate me. I get that.
但是他偷走了你30年
But he stole 30 years from you.
我猜比起我 你更恨他吧
I'm guessing you hate him more.
这简直太好吃了
This is fantastic.
我还以为你说这地方只是个外卖♥♥点呢
Thought you said this place was a takeout joint.
是的 以前就在这的
It was. It used to be right there.
但是被健康局因为D评级给关掉了
Got shut down by the health department for its D rating.
D代表美味吗
D for delicious.
什么
What?
好吧 这是从我们来到这里后 停在这里的第四辆出租车了
Well, that's the fourth cab that's pulled up there since we got here.
我不知道 我们应该呼叫后援吗
I don't know, should we call for backup?
不是出租车 而是从出租车上下来的人
It's not the taxi, it's the people getting out of it.
看起来他们要参加什么聚会
They look like they're going to a gala.
这并不是这片社区的聚会
This isn't really a gala kind of neighborhood.
我们去看看
Let's go check it out.
纽约哪里的公♥寓♥楼
What kind of New York apartment building
没有门铃
doesn't have any buzzers?
为什么他们把装着食物的盘子送到硬件商店里去
Why are they taking trays of food into a hardware store?
或许 哈普是个美食家呢
Maybe, uh... Hap is a gourmet?
把你衣服脱下来
Take your clothes off.
什么
What?
好吧 我没想到我们要这么做
Okay, not what I was expecting.
你是我雇的临时员工呢
Are you my temp wait staff
是的 我们是要负责供应音频吗
Yeah, what are we doing Drink service?
供应音频 甚至要收拾桌子 不要直视任何人的眼睛
Drinks. Even tables. Don't look anyone in the eye.
拿起你们的托盘 现在快上楼去
Grab your trays. Go upstairs. Now!
非常令人刮目相看
That was impressive.
我是靠着做服务员上大学的
Catering put me through college.
什么鬼
What the hell?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
哇
Whoa.
欢迎来到乌鸦谷
Welcome to Corvus Vale.
这个地简直不可思议方
This place is incredible.
让人不禁思考为什么他们这么长时间以来一直保密
Makes you wonder what they did to keep it a secret this whole time.
这就是欧尼拍摄视频的地方
This is where Ernie shot the video.
我们需要找到那个女孩被绑起来的地方
We need to find the room where the girl was tied up.
或许这里还有一些证据呢
Maybe there's still some evidence.
- 我建议我们分头行动 - 是啊 我多希望有有一张假面啊
- I say we split up. - Yeah, I wish I had a disguise.
我是说 谁会雇佣了不起的卡梅隆·布莱克
I mean, who's going to buy the Amazing Cameron Black
做服务员呢
as their waiter?
你知道吗 你没必要每次说你的名字时 都加上了不起这几个字
You know, you don't have to add the "amazing" every time you say your name?
并且 我并不担心这一点
Also, I wouldn't worry about it.
这些人都是那种不会注意到服务生的类型
These aren't the type of people who notice the help.
说得对
Fair point.
甘特
Gunter!
我还以为你说你不会被恐怖电影吓到呢
I thought you said you weren't scared of scary movies.
我没有被吓到
I-I'm not!
我只生气 你把爆米花弄得哪都是
I'm just mad you got popcorn everywhere.
会招虫子的 兄弟
Pests, dude!
喂
Hello?
嗨 是我
Hi, it's me.
约翰 很晚了 你还好吗
Johnny, it's late. Is everything all right?
他们想把一起监狱谋杀案嫁祸到我身上
They're trying to pin a prison murder on me.
什么 我的上帝啊
What? Oh, my God.
我们还看不看电影了
We gonna watch the film or what?
嘘 约翰打电♥话♥了 过来
Shh, it's Johnny. Come here.
过来 约翰 大家都在听电♥话♥
Come! Johnny, you're on with the team.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
继续
Go ahead.
我没有很多时间 但是我需要你们的帮助
I don't have much time, but I need your help.
我需要黑进一台监狱里的电脑
I have to hack into a prison computer.
监狱 这太难了
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表