剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
我们的豪华套房♥是为
Our grand suites are designed for
品味最高雅的顾客设计的
our customers with the finest taste.
您先请
After you.
时机已到 你准备好了吗
This is it. Are you ready?
昆西·詹姆斯想见麦肯兹先生
Quincy James for Mr. Mackenzie.
手♥机♥
Cellphone.
薇薇安
Vivian.
能见到你真是太好了
It's so good to see you.
我也是 Miller
You, too, Miller.
你不该跑掉的 我本可以让事情回归正轨
You shouldn't have run. I could have made it right.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我需要你 薇薇
I need you, Viv.
这几个月我过得如同身处地狱
These past few months have been hell for me.
我害怕 犯了错误
I panicked. Made a mistake.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
我会永远保护你
I will always protect you.
怎么了
What's the matter?
没什么 我很好
Nothing. I'm fine.
他说你这里有生意要谈
He said you have a business deal here?
我会开始占卜
I'll start the reading.
你很不安
You're upset.
他杀了你的朋友 艾琳 是吗
He killed your friend. Irene, was it?
詹姆斯先生
Mr. James.
不 不要
No, don't!
我雇你是要找到她 从没说过要杀掉任何人
I hired you to find her. I never said to kill anyone.
别
No.
我的良心无法再承受另一个死亡了
I can't have another death on my conscience.
拜托 米勒
Please, Miller.
为了你
For you...
我会饶过他
I'll spare him.
我们对里面发生了什么毫无头绪
We have no idea what's going on in there.
只过去了几分钟
It's only been a few minutes.
我们一无所知 而一个魔术师是我们唯一的希望
We're totally blind, and a magician is our only hope?
他会搞定的
He will come through.
在这件事上我是相信你的
I'm trusting you on this.
而我相信
And I trust Cameron.
请选一块牌
Please, choose a tile.
财富
Wealth.
你选的图形很合适
Your chart was right.
这对你是个非常吉利的时刻
This is a very auspicious time for you.
谢谢你 薇薇安
Thank you, Vivian.
这恰恰是我想听到的
That's exactly what I wanted to hear.
带上你的东西 我们要走了
Grab your things. We're leaving.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
回到香港
Back to Hong Kong.
我的人会处理这笔交易
My men will handle the transaction.
当然了
Of course.
是啊
Right.
去找买♥♥家 2011号♥房♥
Go to the buyers. Room 2011.
他们手上有与我完成交易的钱
They've got the money on hand to close the deal with me.
杀掉那间房♥里的所有人 带走钱
Kill everyone in that room and take the money.
那他呢
What about him?
我一离开就杀掉他
As soon as I'm gone, kill him.
检查别的房♥间
Check the other rooms.
卡梅伦 发生什么了
Cameron, what happened?!
米勒的人要来了
Miller's men are coming.
- FBI - 立刻趴下
- FBI! - Get on the floor, now!
转身
Turn around!
薇薇安在哪
Where's Vivian?
米勒带走她了 她肯定在电梯里
Miller took her. She must be in the elevator.
该死 蒂娜 迈克 拖住米勒
Damn it. Dina, Mike, slow Miller down.
小心点 薇薇安在他手上
Be careful. He has Vivian.
米勒 我忘了我的东西 我要回去
Miller, I don't have my things. I need to go back...
到了之后我会给你买♥♥所有的东西
I'll buy you all that when we get there.
十楼
10th floor.
麦肯兹先生 你试用过浴室了吗
Mr. Mackenzie. Have you tried your bath yet?
没有
No.
八楼
Eighth floor.
这是八楼啊 我本想按七楼来着
Oh, this is 8. I meant to press 7.
- 抱歉 - 别
- My apologies. - Don't.
我赶时间
I'm in a rush.
当然了 你行程很满
Of course. Busy schedule.
我很抱歉
I apologize.
门正在关闭
Doors closing.
噢
Ooh.
感谢帮忙
Thanks for holding it.
噗
Boop.
门正在关闭
Doors closing.
这是我第一次来纽约
This is my first day in the Big Apple.
看的出来吗
Can you tell?
纽约让人感到有一点紧张
New York can be a little bit stressful,
但一切都还好
but, um... everything's gonna be A-okay.
我对我第一次真正的纽约之行感到兴奋不已
I'm so pumped about my first authentic New York experience...
狮子王
"Lion King"!
大厅
Lobby.
米勒·麦肯兹 你被捕了
Miller Mackenzie, you're under arrest!
放下你的枪
Drop your gun!
- 别怕 小薇 - 你不会有事的
- Don't worry, Viv. - You're gonna be fine.
别靠近我
Don't come any closer.
放下你的枪
Drop your gun.
我会再见到你的 小薇
I'll see you again, Viv.
我的律师会把我弄出来的
My lawyers will get me out.
我会不惜一切代价找到你
I'll use everything I have to find you.
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
薇薇安
Vivian!
坚持住
Hold on.
小薇 坚持住
Viv, hold on!
薇薇安
Vivian!
每个人都想预知未来
Everyone wants to know the future.
我们在混乱中找寻迹象 意义
We look for signs, meaning.
和秩序
Order in chaos.
在舞台上 混乱是不存在的
On stage, chaos is banished.
在舞台上 我就是命运
On stage, I am fate.
我知道接下来会发生什么
I know what's gonna happen next.
当然 生活并不如此
Of course, life isn't like that.
我无法掌控一切
I can't control everything.
够了 布兰多 他已经走了
That's enough, Brando. He's gone.
但一切皆有可能
But nothing's impossible.
你可以动了 小薇
You can move now, Viv.
成功了吗 结束了吗
Did it work? Is it over?
恭喜 你已经死了
Congratulations. You're dead.
这枪处理得很好
Nice work with the gun.
你说得仿佛是意外一样
You say it like it's a surprise.
我做小道具最厉害了是吧 乔丹
I make the best props, don't I, Jordan?
你偷换枪也换得很不错啊
Great gun swap, too, Jordan.
我们的金龙鱼才是最棒的
Ah, our Gold Arowana. Only the best!
这是你们这群人一直在做的吗
This is what you guys do all the time?
什么 这个
What, this?
这个是比较简单的
This was an easy one.
我听说我们的朋友戴乐已经在去墨西哥的路上了
I got word that our friend Dollar is halfway to Mexico.
很高兴我能帮忙
Glad I could help.
你是一个神奇的人 布莱克先生
You are an impressive man, Mr. Black.
我期待下一次的尝试
I'm looking forward to future endeavors.
不会有第二次了
There won't be a next time.
干杯
Cheers.
如果你需要任何建议 找我
If you need any advice, call me.
直觉告诉我我会的
Something tells me that I will.
狄娜告诉了我你父亲的名字
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表