剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
有...有两种毒药
This...
这...
Hi. It's Cameron Black. Yeah, the poison's a combo.
嘿 我是卡梅伦·布莱克 对 是复合型毒药
It's a nerve agent and a neurotoxin.
分别作用于神经传输和神经本身
You're gonna need to use...
你们需要...
Get me atropine and trivalent. Prep for synchronous injections.
给我阿托品和三价疫苗 准备同时注射
We did it.
我们成功了
Where's Mikhail?
米卡伊尔去哪儿了
Cameron!
卡梅伦
We have a problem, darling.
出了点小麻烦 亲爱的
What'd you do to me?! Nothing. Nothing.
你对我做了什么 什么都没有 什么都没做
You're fine. What the hell is going on?!
你好好的 这特么到底怎么回事
Let her go, Mikhail. Did you poison me?
放她走 米哈伊尔 你给我投毒了
You can't do that. You're the FBI.
你不能这么做 你是FBI
You were never sick. There is no hospital.
你从头到尾就没事过 没有什么医院
It's all fake.
都是伪装
That's impossible. I saw it.
不可能 我明明看见了
Uh, no, it's... it's called a forced perspective.
呃 并不是 这...这叫强迫透视
You see, you were on a gurney,
看 你之前躺在担架上
so all we needed was the ceiling and the hallway,
我们只需要伪造屋顶和走廊
and the lights in the E.R. Were blinding enough
以及把急救室的灯光调得亮到
that you... you couldn't make out the walls.
你...你看不清墙面就行了
So, uh, you kind of saw whatever we wanted you to see.
呃 就是说 基本上你看到的都是我们想让你看到的
Oh, yeah?
哦 是吗
See this?
看我
Nice catch. Thanks.
接得好 谢了
This is never gonna hold up in court.
你们的把戏在法庭上根本站不住脚
Doesn't have to. Tell me where he is.
用不着 告诉我他在哪里
Never.
没门儿
Joseph and Bridget were fools to think they could leave.
乔瑟夫和布洛奇特是傻了才觉得他们能脱身
They belonged to Sasha. Even their kid. We all do.
他们属于莎夏连带他们的孩子 我们都是
So you can arrest me. You can throw me in jail.
所以就算你逮捕我 把我送进监狱
I'm not gonna say nothing.
我也不会说半个字
Mikhail, I have bad news for you.
米哈伊尔 告诉你个坏消息
I'm not gonna arrest you. I'm letting you go.
我不会逮捕你 我会放你走
I'm betting Sasha's men find you pretty fast.
我猜莎夏的人会很快就找到你的
If you're lucky, they'll kill you quickly. If not...
走运的话 他们会给你个痛快 不然...
Tell me. Where's Sasha now?
告诉我 莎夏现在在哪儿
Did you forget something?
你忘了什么吗
Yeah. You.
对 你
Yeah. Smart cover.
漂亮的伪装
In public, you're the bartender where all the mobsters drink.
明面上 你是为所有匪帮服务的调酒师
But in reality...
但实际上...
You're Sasha.
你是莎夏
And you're under arrest.
你被逮捕了
I am 1,000% sure
我百分之一千确定
that that was a set dec problem and not a talent issue.
这赢在布景而不是才能
Oh, boy. Hold on a minute.
哦 得了 等等
Are you blaming me?
你是在怪我咯
That set was magnificent.
那个装置很完美好吗
I could've flipped it over and sailed the Channel.
翻过来我就能乘着它扬帆横渡英吉利海峡了
Like back in the war?
就像之前参战的时候
I wasn't in the navy, and you know that.
我不是海军 你知道的
You know, actually, we know very little.
你要知道 实际上 我们对你所知甚少
Yeah, and that's the way I'm gonna keep it.
对 我想继续保持现状
I'm mysterious. That's my advantage.
我很神秘 这是我的优势
Hey, any word on Noah?
嘿 诺亚有消息吗
He's good. He's resting.
他挺好的 在疗养中
Doctors say he's gonna pull through.
医生说他可以挺过去的
And I talked to the prosecutor.
我和检方谈过了
Mikhail's confession will get him off the hook for murder.
米哈伊尔的认罪可以让他免去谋杀的控告
Oh, and what about Sasha, the man behind the man?
噢 莎夏呢 那个幕后黑手
Well, he's currently a guest of the federal government
他被联邦政♥府♥请去喝茶了
and hopefully for a long time.
大概要喝挺久的
Oh, cheers to that.
噢 值得干一杯
Cheers! Cheers!
干杯 干杯
Cheers to that! Yes!
干杯 好
Cheers!
干杯
You know, this is what it used to be like, with Johnny.
约翰在的时候 我们就是这样
He does it all the time.
他总是这样
It's, like, a...
就像一个...
Thanks for giving me another chance.
多谢再给我一次机会
It was worth the risk.
这个险冒得值
The FBI wants to make it official...
FBI正式承认
Deception Team is a go.
魔术小队的存在
Wow.
哇
You know, they didn't even hear my whole pitch.
他们还没听过我的高♥潮♥部分呢
I mentioned Sasha's arrest. And we got Felix.
我提了莎夏的被捕 我们也拿下了费利克斯
Johnny thinks I'm naive.
约翰觉得我太天真
And I gotta say I'm having a hard time disagreeing with him.
我得承认和他争论很难
I mean, why would the FBI make my brother a priority?
是啊 凭什么FBI要重视我的兄弟呢
They're not gonna take it emotionally like I do.
他们又不像我和他有情感上的牵连
They can't.
他们不会
I can.
而我可以
You asked about the first body I saw, the overdose victim.
你之前问到我目击的第一具尸体 嗑药过度的死者
Right. You said it wasn't a case. You weren't FBI.
对 你说那不是个案子 你还不是FBI
She was my sister.
她是我的妹妹
She had gotten addicted to cocaine and then other things.
她对可♥卡♥因♥和其他毒品上瘾
When I found her, she'd only been dead a few hours.
当我找到她的时候 她才死了没几个小时
She was still beautiful.
还是那么漂亮
I know what it's like to lose the person closest to you,
我知道失去至亲的感受
and I will help you get your brother out of jail, Cameron.
我会帮你让你兄弟假释出狱 卡梅伦
I promise. We will find her.
我保证 我们会找到那个女人
When do we start?
什么时候开始
You did all this?
这些都是你做的
This is everything we have on the Mystery Woman.
这是我们所掌握的关于那个神秘女子的一切
I've included your information,
我把你的情报也囊括进去了
plus added feeds from Interpol, MI5, and other agencies.
再加上国际刑♥警♥ 军情五处和其他情报机构的信息
Oh, of course yours looks better. You used a laminator.
噢 怪不得看上去比我的厉害 你这整合了几家之力啊
What do you say? You want to find her with me?
给个话 要和我一起找到她吗
It's a deal.
成交
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表