剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
馆里的工作 但每个人都检查过了
Not everyone.
有的人没有
Send a team to bring in Francis.
派支队伍去把弗兰西斯带来
We've got enough to hold him now.
我们现在有足够的证据扣留他
And get the head of security back, too.
把保安主任也带过来
We need to interview everyone again.
我们要重新审问每一个人
Whoa.
哇
Jackpot.
中奖了
And there's a missed call.
这里有一通未接电♥话♥
Try it. I'll try Cameron again.
打过去 我会再打给卡梅伦
Maybe once a week.
可能一周一次
Mm hmm.
嗯哼
Sorry. I know.
不好意思 我懂
Hello?
你好
Hello?
你好
It's the docent.
是那个讲解员
Cameron, get to the FBI now.
卡梅伦 立刻回来局里
Oh, come on, doesn't a guy deserve a shake
噢 别这样 难道我不能好好地喝杯奶昔吗
after almost getting blown up saving some dead impressionists?
为了拯救某些已逝印象派画家 我差点被炸死
Cameron, the Cézanne was a fake.
卡梅伦 那幅塞尚的画是假的
The real one didn't get blown up.
真正的画没有被炸毁
It got stolen.
而是被偷了
Joan is our prime suspect.
琼是我们的头号♥♥嫌疑人
Oh. Yeah. No, I'm good.
噢 对 我很好
I'm just hanging here with Joan.
我和琼在闲逛
Corner of Madison and 23rd.
在麦迪逊广场的角落 第二十三街
He's with Joan.
他跟琼在一块
Don't move. Keep her there.
别走 留住她
We're on our way.
我们在路上了
Okay, bye bye now. Ah.
好 拜拜 啊
Just when you think the work
你觉得咨♥询♥魔术师的工作
of a consulting illusionist is done...
什么时候结束...
What do you mean?
你说什么
Oh, no. No.
噢 没什么 没什么
It's just not the same once you know how it's done, you know.
一旦你知道魔术是如何做出来的 感觉就会不一样了
This is how people must feel
大家都是这样感觉的
when I tell them how a magic trick is done.
在我告诉他们魔术表演是如何完成的
You know, the whole ingenue thing...
所有的假象...
It's good, Joan. It's real good, but...
挺好的 琼 真的挺好的 但是...
you can stop lying now.
别再说谎了
Uh...
嗯...
No, no, don't. Don't run.
不 不 别 别跑
I I have to.
我必须跑
No. You don't understand.
不 你不明白
I do. I get it.
我明白 我懂
Johnny feels exactly the same way.
约翰也是这样想的
He wants to run, too, but you know what I tell him?
他也想逃跑 但你知道我跟他说什么吗
A life on the run is no life...
逃跑中的人生就不再是人生...
especially if you get killed.
尤其是你被人杀了之后
They're with the FBI.
他们是联邦调查局的
Hey, Kay.
嘿 凯
Yeah, it's all good. Your guys just got here.
对 一切顺利 你们的人刚刚到
What guys?
什么人
Cameron?
卡梅伦
Cameron wasn't where he said he was.
卡梅伦不在他说的那个地方
That doesn't mean he's dead.
那也不意味着他死了
His phone's off and he's with Joan,
他的电♥话♥关机了 而且他跟琼在一块
who either just shot the bombmaker
要么是她杀了那个装炸♥弹♥的人
or is the next person about to get shot.
要么她就是下一个被杀的人
Yeah, that doesn't sound great.
听起来不妙
Cameron.
卡梅伦
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Physically or emotionally?
你是说身体上还是情感上
Cameron... No, no, no, no, Joan.
卡梅伦 不 不 不 不 琼
Every other time I've been tied up in a car with a woman,
每次我跟女人一起被绑在车里
I let her dictate the conversation.
我都让她主导整个谈话
But you...
但你...
You just tricked me,
你刚刚骗了我
and that is really pissing me off right now.
我现在很生气
BOLO's out.
通缉令出来了
Good, tell them to post surveillance
很好 告诉他们派人盯着
from Cameron's last known...
卡梅伦出现的上一个...
The tracker.
追踪器
GPS追踪器Jordan put a GPS tracker on him
乔丹在他身上放了
when he went up into that crawl space.
在他爬进那个弯曲的通道的时候
You think he still has it on him?
你认为他身上还带着它
Yes, the tracker's still on,
是的 追踪器还在
and we've got him.
我们追踪到他了
He's on FDR Drive at 57th... no, 58th.
他在五十七号♥♥罗斯福快速道 不 五十八号♥♥
He must be in a car.
他一定是在车上
Listen, everything that I told you about my life,
听我说 所有我告诉你的我的人生
it's true.
都是真的
I just felt trapped.
我只是觉得好像被困住了一样
And I never took chances.
而且我从来没冒过险
I just started talking to a guy online.
我只是在网上跟一个人聊天
He was looking for somebody
他在找人
who knew art and wanted adventure.
找既懂艺术又想冒险的人
I'd like a pen.
我要一支钢笔
You'd like a pen?
你要一支钢笔
The guard stole my favorite pen. I'd like...
警卫偷了我心爱的笔 我想要...
I'd like it back.
我要拿回来
So, you want me to rob a guard?
所以 你要我从警卫手里抢回来
Couldn't have lost your pen
你的笔居然会被
to one of the small, feeble prison guards?
一个瘦小无力的狱警抢去
I wouldn't need you, then, would I?
不然我就不需要你了 对吧
No way.
没门
It's not gonna happen.
不可能
I was supposed to hide the paintings
我本来要把画藏起来的
and then he would come get them later
他之后会来拿
and he would give me a cut of the profit.
而且会给我一笔钱
But now...
但现在...
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天
His plan... It was to kill me all along, wasn't it?
他打算... 他要连我也一起杀了 对吧
Yeah, probably.
嗯 可能
I am so sorry!
我真的很抱歉
I can't believe I did this.
不敢相信我竟然做了这种事
We're going to die in here, aren't we?
我们要死在这了 对吧
Would you calm down, Joan?
你能冷静点吗 琼
Calm down? I'm trapped in a trunk, handcuffed!
冷静 我困在一个后备箱里 还戴着手铐
Why aren't you handcuffed?
你怎么没被拷上
Joan, catch up.
琼 动动脑子
You're locked in a trunk with an escape artist.
你和一位脱逃艺术家锁在一个后备箱里
You don't think I could get us out of here?
你难道不相信我能带你出去
I could get my brother out of prison tomorrow.
我明天就能帮我兄弟越狱
I thought you said you told him not to run.
我记得你说过 你让他不要逃跑
I did.
我是这么说过
The truth is,
事实是
I've planned eight separate ways to get him out of jail.
我设计了八种不同的越狱路线
And I've written them all down, perfectly.
我全都写下来了 天衣无缝
And they would all work.
每个方案都能成功
But you haven't done it.
但你还没有实施
Not yet, no, but...
现在还没有 但是
You might?
你可能会这么做
Point is, I'm getting us the hell out of here.
重点是 我能帮我们逃出去
It's simple.
方法很简单
You either honor our agreement
要么你信守承诺
or I tell everybody in here that you're a police informant.
要么我就告诉这里所有人 你是警♥察♥的线人
I saw the news story about the museum.
我看到了关于博物馆的新闻
Nice work.
干得漂亮
You okay?
你还好吗
This guy's choking.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表