剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
I'm Cameron Black.
我是卡梅伦·布莱克
I was the world's greatest illusionist,
我曾是世界上最杰出的幻术大♥师♥
while nobody knew I had a twin brother behind the scenes.
然而没人知道 在幕后我还有个双胞胎兄弟
Until the night he was framed for murder.
直到他被人陷害 担上杀人的罪名
After the wreck, I tried to save her.
撞车后 我试着想救她
She wasn't the woman from the car.
她不是我车里的那个女人
This body was a different woman.
尸体是另一个女人
I knew it wasn't an accident. I was set up.
这不是意外 有人陷害我
Now I've teamed up with the FBI.
现在我已同FBI组队
You're Cameron Black. That's Agent Kay Daniels.
你是卡梅伦·布莱克 那是特工凯·丹尼尔斯
I know a few tricks, too. And we have a deal.
我也知道些小把戏 我们达成了协议
She helps me prove my brother's innocent,
她帮助证明我兄弟的清白
I help her solve the kind of crimes
我帮她侦破
only a master of deception could crack.
只有幻术大♥师♥才可解决的案件
I feel like we should be chasing somebody.
我觉得我们得抓个人
Thankfully, I don't work alone.
幸好我并非独自作战
For my team of illusionists,
因为我拥有幻术团队
there's no criminal we can't trick,
我们可以瞒过任何罪犯
no killer we can't track.
可以追踪任何杀手
Like I always say, "Nothing's impossible."
正如我常说的那样 一切皆有可能
Some people doodle hearts on napkins.
有些人的魔术是在餐巾纸上画桃心
My brother and I...
我们兄弟俩...
We plan escapes.
计划逃脱
Comes with being a magician, I guess,
我猜这是魔术师的天性
and kind of ironic now that he's stuck in prison.
讽刺的是 他现在被困在监狱
But on some level, don't we all dream of escaping?
但从某种程度讲 我们都梦想着逃脱不是吗
Not from prison, maybe, but from our everyday lives?
不是越狱 而是逃离每日的生活
We feel trapped.
我们仿佛被困
We dream about leaving a dead end job
幻想辞去没有出头之日的工作
or breaking free from our daily routines.
或者摆脱循规蹈矩
That's why people love magic,
这就是人们热爱魔术的原因
because we crave surprise,
因为我们渴望惊喜
an escape from the predictable...
脱离可预测...
That one moment when we genuinely don't know
那种时候 没人知道
what'll happen next.
后续如何
No, no, no, no!
不要
That's how we know we're alive.
由此可知我们仍然活着
Oh, God!
天呐
"眼见为虚"
Four paintings, four explosives, and one trapped employee.
四幅画 四处爆♥炸♥物 一位被困员工
Someone overrode our security gate.
有人控制了安全门
We can't lift it. What about your cameras?
我们没法将其升起 监控摄像呢
Frozen for 12 minutes.
死机了十二分钟
The museum was empty,
博物馆空无一人
so the guard on duty didn't notice.
所以当班保安并未察觉
But nothing was taken. None of this makes sense.
但没有丢东西 这讲不通
Not yet, but it will.
目前而已 会弄清楚的
If you could, um...
你能不能...
Agent Daniels?
丹尼尔斯探员
Uh, Francis Cornish, museum curator.
弗兰西斯·康沃尔 博物馆馆长
Sorry, I'm a little shaky. I I thought I was a pro at this.
抱歉 我有点慌 我还以为自己很专业
I was here for that burglary in '09.
我是为了第九区盗窃而来
But to have explosives in there...
但那里的爆♥炸♥物
I'm just so scared for the art.
我很为艺术品担心
And for Joan, of course.
当然也为琼担心
Joan?
琼
I'm Kay.
我是凯
How you doing?
你怎么样
Am I gonna die in here?
我会死在这里吗
No.
不会
Hey, our job is to make sure that doesn't happen.
我们的职责就是保证这里安然无恙
I don't know why some lunatic did this,
不知道哪个疯子要这么做
but we can't wait to find out.
但找出真♥相♥ 刻不容缓
We got to get her out of there.
我们得将她救出来
How? The gate's locked down.
怎么办 门锁上了
Even the bomb squad couldn't get through it.
拆弹小队也进不去
We need an escape artist.
我们需要逃脱专家
Cameron Black.
卡梅伦·布莱克
Mm.
嗯
Are you trying to escape?
你想开溜
Me? No.
我吗 才没有
I was just, uh... just gonna make breakfast.
我只是 想做早餐
Mm.
嗯
Well, you know what's better than breakfast?
你知道什么比早餐更好吗
Vibrating pants.
震动的裤子
Nice trick.
不错的小把戏
Thanks.
谢啦
I also got a bunny in here.
这里还有只兔子
Ooh.
哦
Hello?
哈罗
It's Kay. We need you.
我是凯 我们需要你
Sure, yeah. I'll be right in.
好的 马上到
Just give me an hour?
再给我一个小时
No! Now! We're on a clock.
不行 立刻过来 我们现在分秒必争
There's a car waiting for you outside.
外面有车接你
Kay, I'm not, uh... not actually at home.
凯 我没... 没有在家
We're the FBI, Cameron.
我们是FBI 卡梅伦
We know where you are. Just get in the car.
我们知道你在哪 上车
Huh.
好吧
Well, Vera...
维拉...
I'm afraid I have to go.
恐怕我必须走了
The FBI needs me.
FBI需要我
The good news is that the bombs are shape charges,
好消息 是锥形炸♥药♥
so the explosions won't reach us out here.
爆♥炸♥无法波及到我们
The bad news is that they're on a remote trigger,
坏消息 他们是遥控触发
so if you can block the frequency...
如果能屏蔽信♥号♥♥♥...
We can't find it. Stan Hill, bomb squad.
我们搜不到 我是斯坦·希尔 拆弹小队的
We have to get inside to disarm them.
我们得进去才能拆除
Can you cut through it? That won't work.
能穿过去吗 不行的
Dale Soto, museum security.
戴尔·索托 博物馆安保
That gate's reinforced steel.
大门是强化钢
And the motor's totally shut.
动力装置锁死了
We can't pull it.
我们无法把门拉起来
Won't need to. Jeez, Cameron!
不需要 卡梅伦
Cameron Black,
卡梅伦·布莱克
Master of Deception and Escapology.
幻术和逃脱大♥师♥
My plan is to break into your gallery,
我计划闯进去
save your docent and the art,
救下讲解员和画作
and get them all out before everything goes boom.
在爆♥炸♥前将他们带出来
That was quite an entrance.
确实是种方法
Is there any other kind?
还有别的选择吗
Don't do anything until you check with me first.
行动之前 先跟我商量
Wouldn't dare.
不敢
Can you really get me out of here?
你真能把我救出来
Absolutely.
当然
Escape is kind of my thing.
逃脱是我的强项
I mean, usually, there are sharks
我是说 通常有鲨鱼
or I'm in a coffin... one time there was both.
或者在棺材里 有一次两样都有
That was problematic. But this? No sweat.
那很麻烦 但这个 小菜一碟
Really?
真的
Hey, Joan.
琼
There's only one way this thing ends,
这种局面只有一种结局
and that is with you safe on the other side of these bars.
就是你安全到达铁门的另一边
Promise you that.
我保证
Hello? What?
你好 什么
Uh...
额
Wait.
等等
It's for you.
是找你的
How are my hostages doing? It's him. Get him.
我的人♥质♥们怎样了 是他 追踪他
Can you be more specific?
你具体指的什么
Cézanne, Pissarro, Rousseau...
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表