剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
它怎么了
What about it?
显然她是在找某个很重要的东西
She's obviously after something important.
我可以解开谜语 我可以想出它是什么
I can solve the riddle, I can figure out what it is.
哦 你不想分头行动 你不相信我
Oh, what, you don't want to split up. You don't trust me.
只是我们没有任何办法联络
We just don't have any way to communicate.
如果你可以信任卡梅伦 你也可以信任我
If you can trust Cameron, you can trust me.
看 鲍尔记者招待会就要开始了
Look, Bauer's press conference is about to start.
求你了 你一定要让我去试试
Please, you have to let me try.
我需要知道她为什么陷害我 还有她为什么抓走卡姆
I need to know why she framed me and why she took Cam,
这个探索可能会有答案
and this Quest could hold the answer to that.
别离开这座建筑
Do not leave the building.
好的 我向你保证
All right. You have my word.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
我这是在信任你
I am trusting you.
下一个玩家
Next player up.
你叫什么
What's your name?
艾伯特
Albert.
这个怎么玩 艾伯特
How's this work, Albert?
这是个谜语 你有十分钟的时间来解出它
It's a riddle. You have 10 minutes to solve it,
之后你告诉我答案
and then you tell me the answer.
为什么我要告诉你答案
Why should I tell you the answer?
因为这样你才能赢得游戏
Because that's how you win the game.
所以你已经知道答案了
So you already know the answer?
是的 但我不能告诉你
Yeah, but I can't tell you.
我已经知道了
Oh, I already know.
这篇文章是个误导
The passage is a misdirect.
重点是那些有一个字母不同的单词
It's about the words that are separated by one letter,
比如 沐浴的 和 减去的
like "bathed" and "bated."
拿走H 它们就是一样的
Take away the H, it's the same word.
旋转的 腐烂的 火焰 名声
Rotated, rotted, flame, fame...
所有多出的字母拼出单词 哈里法克斯
All of the extra letters spell out the word "Halifax."
正确
That's correct.
所以接下来发生什么呢
So what happens now?
你进到下一个房♥间
You move on to the next room.
关于今晚这个超难的探索你有什么可以和我们分享的吗
What can you tell us about tonight's difficult Quest?
1948年 八边形的一个病人
In 1948, a patient here at the Octagon
有在墙上写谜语的爱好
had a hobby of writing puzzles on the walls
还吹嘘有一个传家宝
and boasting about an heirloom
有找到一笔隐藏的宝藏的关键信息
that held the key to finding a hidden fortune.
所以这些谜语都是那个病人在1948年创作的
So these puzzles were all created in 1948 by this patient?
不 大部分都是我们天才的团队创作的
No, most of them were created by our talented team.
但任何足够聪明的
But anyone who is smart enough
可以坚持到最后的探索的人
to make it to the end of the Quest
都要解开一个在病人房♥间里的
will have to solve an actual puzzle
真正的谜语
from the patient's own room.
红 白和蓝 可真爱国啊
Red, white, and blue. How very patriotic.
但你知道有的苹果是绿色的吧 杰西卡
You do know that some apples are green, though, right, Jessica?
这有点懒啊
It's kind of lazy.
我不创作谜语
I don't create the puzzles.
谁创作啊
Who does?
那些薪水比我高的人
Someone who gets paid more than me.
你到底想出答案了没有
Do you have a guess or not?
我们从苹果开始吧
Let's start with "apple."
等下 你不可以写在板子上
Wait. You can't write on the board.
所有代表红色的词 苹果 心脏 停止 红衣主教 瓢虫
All red words -- apple, heart, stop sign, cardinal, ladybug --
形成了一个S
gives us an S.
代表白色的词
The white words --
棉球 牙齿 白化病 还有云彩
cotton ball, tooth, albino, and cloud --
形成了一个U
give us a U.
最后 代表蓝色的词
And, finally, the blue words --
孔雀 知更鸟蛋 牛仔裤 海洋 信箱
peacock, robins' eggs, jeans, ocean, and public mailbox.
S U N 拼出太阳
S-U-N spells Sun.
下一关是什么
What's next?
什么
What?
你没有设计任何一道探索题吗
You don't design any of the Quests?
我更倾向于负责事情的商业部分
I tend to stay on the business side of things.
想出这些题的大脑们才是探索之旅的缔造者
The real brains is the architect of the Quests.
这个游戏可以如此火爆全归功于她
I credit her with the game's popularity.
你们一起工作多久了
And how long have you been working together?
大概一年了
About a year.
你介意把她的名字给我 让我写在文章里吗
Would you mind giving me her name for my article?
不 当然不介意 叫阿迪森·莱克
No, of course not. It's Addison Lake.
你想和她见面吗
Would you like to meet her?
她现在就在这儿吗
She's here right now?
这就是了
This is it.
这就是那个真实的房♥间
This is the real room.
这就是 那个病人住的地方
This is... where the patient lived.
我的天 他讨厌这儿
My God, he hated it here.
这些墙上记载了太多的愤怒
There's so much anger on these walls.
他不认为自己属于这里
He didn't think he belonged here.
但是 没有模式 就只有失望
No patterns, though. It's just frustration.
等下
Wait.
这些才是
There it is.
在星星里
In the stars.
他在重新创造夜空
He re-created the night sky.
阿迪森
Addison.
她不在这儿
She's not here.
我刚刚还在和她聊呢
I was just talking to her a moment ago.
巨蛇座 人马座 摩羯座
Serpens, Sagittarius, Capricornus...
太了不起了
It's remarkable.
这个人一定是 极有才的
This guy must've been...brilliant
才可以复♥制♥下来这些星座
to replicate all these constellations so...
它不是完美的 这儿有
It's not perfect. There's...
这儿有太多星星了
There's too many stars.
大熊星座尾巴处多了一颗星
Ursa Major has an extra star on its tail,
但这看起来是故意的
but it seems deliberate.
当然了
Of course.
这些多出的星星组成了一个更大的星座
The extra stars all make up a bigger constellation.
W形的
Shaped like a W.
天猫座
The Lynx.
这就是答案了 对吧
That's the answer, isn't it?
天猫座
Lynx.
但在这之前你并不知道
But you didn't know that till just now.
谢谢你 乔纳森
Thank you, Jonathan.
不 不
No. No!
真是杰出的表现
That was a brilliant display.
卡梅伦在哪儿
Where's Cameron?
你对他做了什么 你为什么这么对我们
What have you done with him! Why are you doing this to us?
这是个游戏
It's a game.
你是个棋子
You're the pawns.
非常感谢你参加游戏
Thank you so much for playing.
你在做什么 乔纳森
What are you doing, Jonathan?
她已经走了
She's on her way.
罗斯福岛需要支援
I need backup on Roosevelt Island.
停下
Stop!
放下枪 乔纳森
Drop the gun, Jonathan!
求你别逼我朝你开枪
Please don't make me shoot you.
我抓到她了
I had her.
我告诉过你要呆在丹尼尔特工身边50码以内
I told you to stay within 50 yards of Agent Daniels,
但你做了什么 我在追那个神秘女人
and what did you do? I was chasing the Mystery Woman,
如果凯没有阻止我 我就可以抓到她了
and if Kay hadn't stopped me, I'd have caught her.
如果我没有阻止你 你就会杀了她
If I hadn't stopped you, you would've killed her.
所以呢
So?
没可谈的了
We're done here.
这对你来说一直是这样的吗
Is that what this was about for you all along?
寻求复仇
Getting revenge?
是为了救卡姆
It's about saving Cam.
那如果神秘女人死了 你打算怎么帮卡姆
And how did you expect to help Cam with the Mystery Woman dead?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吗 我在追她
All right? I was chasing her.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表