剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
如果你拆掉它
And if you remove it --
我懂了 光头瑞奇·马丁会开枪打我
Yeah, I get it -- bald Ricky Martin gets to shoot me.
我们可以不谈GPS追踪器 直接谈谈卡梅伦怎么办吧好吗
Now, can we cut through all this GPS B.S. and go find Cameron?
你比你兄弟话少 很好
You talk less than your brother -- good.
去找他吧
Go get him.
你想先看看团队的各位吗
You want to see the team first?
好
Yeah.
在每一帧中卡梅伦都被挡上了
Cameron's blocked in every single frame.
这些人都是谁
Who -- Who are all these people?
等我找到这帮懦夫的身份
When I find out who these cowards are...
他们在用手♥机♥
And they're -- they're all on the phones.
要是我就先从他们的指甲开始
...I'm gonna start with their fingernails,
就像打仗时候一样
just like in the war.
你要用指甲做什么
What are you gonna do with their fingernails?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
那你为什么还让我脑补了一下
Then -- Then why'd you put that image in my head?
我现在满脑子都是指甲了
All I'm thinking about is fingernails.
你们把我放在冰箱的三明治扔了吗
You guys throw out the sandwich I left in the fridge?
乔纳宝贝
Johnny boy!
- 甘特吃掉了 - 超好吃
-Gunter ate it. -It was delicious.
欢迎回来 小子
Welcome back, son.
嘿
Hey.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我还得回去 所以别太激动了
It's a round-trip ticket, so don't get too excited.
来这里真好
It's good to be here.
嗯
Yeah.
找到什么了吗
You find anything?
我们分♥析♥了昨晚的监控录像
Um, we've analyzed the security footage from last night,
但是看不到卡梅伦发生了什么
but we can't see what's happened to Cameron.
每个角度里他都被挡住了
He's blocked at every angle.
也许这是她计划好的
Maybe that was her plan.
什么计划 为什么她要抓她
What plan
也许是为了肉体
Maybe it's sexual.
你有什么毛病
Oh, what is wrong with you?
她带走小卡是有原因的 问题是什么原因
She took him for a reason. The question is what?
她已经是幻术大♥师♥了 小卡身上还有什么
She's already a master of deception. What does Cam have?
我从没听说过用这么多人来绑♥架♥一个人
I've never heard of needing so many people to kidnap one.
牺牲99人只为一个人
Sacrifice 99 to fool one.
这个幻术中所有的观众
It's an illusion where the entire audience
都是变魔术的 只为了骗过其中一个观众
is in on the trick just to fool one member of it.
能帮我演示一下吗 马特
Can I demonstrate
是麦克
It's Mike.
我不喜欢魔术
And I don't like magic.
从什么时候开始的
Since when?
好吧 就来一个
Okay. One trick.
请坐
Take a seat.
非常感谢你当志愿者
Thanks so much for volunteering.
这个魔术叫施里第尼的飞行纸团
This trick is called Slydini's Flight of the Paper Balls.
帮我拿着那个
Hold that for me.
你只需要看着这个球
All you got to do is watch this ball.
我会把纸团放在手里 拍一下
I'm gonna put it in my hand and give it a little tap,
然后纸团会消失
and it's gonna disappear, all right?
所以我拍的时候你要特别仔细看
So, watch super-carefully as I give it a tap...
- 它消失了 - 去哪了
- and it disappears. -Where'd it go?
好 我们再来一次
Okay. We'll try one more time.
我拿一个纸团
I'm gonna take the ball, all right?
仔细看 我把它放在手心里
Watch carefully as I put it in my hand,
拍几下
give it a couple of taps.
这回看到了吗
You see it that time?
- 有什么好笑的 - 他好像注意力不集中
- What's so funny? - I don't think he's paying attention.
每一次纸团都从你脑袋上飞过了
It's going over your head every time.
有什么好笑的 我看不懂 不懂
What's so funny? I don't -- I don't get it.
乔纳 够了
Johnny, that's enough.
所以你是说昨天晚上那些人
So, you're saying all of those people last night
知道卡梅伦要被绑♥架♥吗
knew that Cameron was gonna be abducted?
不一定
Not necessarily.
参与变魔术
There's a difference between being in on the trick
和成为魔术的一部分是不一样的
and being part of the trick.
我猜 他们只知道自己要干的部分
My guess is, they just served their purpose.
带我去犯罪现场吧
Take me to the crime scene.
我们已经搜查过了
We already swept the crime scene.
你有东西漏掉了
You missed something.
他是故意这么做的
You know, he's doing it on purpose.
也许他感觉地位被你威胁了
Maybe he's just threatened by you.
那是应该的
Well, he should be.
我们能专心找找嘛
Look, can we just focus?
找什么 我们都找过了
On what? We already did this.
来这里根本没用
There's no point being here.
简直是浪费时间
It's a waste of time.
而且他
And he is...
他不见了 乔纳去哪了
He's gone. Where did Jonathan go?
他就在附近
He's close.
你一定是在开玩笑
You've got to be kidding.
好怀念
I missed these.
监狱里提供的吃的
The stuff they serve in prison
可以说是对囚犯惨无人道的惩罚
should be considered cruel and unusual punishment.
你兄弟失踪了你还记得吧
You do realize your brother's still missing, right?
你看到了吗
You seen it yet?
看什么
Seen what?
还记得巨人安德雷吗
Remember Andre the Giant?
摔跤选手吗
The wrestler?
对的 非常好 马特
Yeah! Very good, Matt.
那个特别大只的摔跤手 所以有了巨人的绰号♥
The incredibly large wrestler, hence the moniker.
1989年 一名设计系学生把安德雷的形象
Back in 1989, a design student used Andre's image
印成了贴纸 在全世界宣传
in a sticker campaign that appeared all over the world --
巨人安德雷有一众粉丝
"Andre the Giant Has a Posse."
我记得
I remember those.
厕所里都能看到
You'd even see them in bathrooms.
没错 这就是社会现象的实验
Exactly. See, it was an experiment in phenomenology --
主旨是人能看到的东西
the idea that you can see something
却并不一定注意到它
but not really be aware of it.
他们只是把贴纸到处贴
They just put the stickers everywhere
这样他们就融入日常生活中了
so they just kind of blended in to your everyday life.
- 现在这个商标开始出衣服了 - 你想说什么 乔纳
- Now they're a clothing line. -What's your point, Jonathan?
小巷的砖墙 自动取款机 停车收费表
The brick wall in the alley, ATM, parking meter --
都有什么共同点
what do they have in common?
都有字母Q贴纸
The Q sticker?
大多数人没仔细看就走过去了
Most people walk straight by them.
他们看到了 但自己并没意识到
They see them, but they're not consciously aware of them.
要想意识到 就得去找
In order to be aware of them, you got to look for them.
除非你们是我
Unless you're me.
我通常不用努力就能看到这些规律
I just kind of always saw the patterns without trying.
看到那个人的上衣了吗
See that guy's shirt?
上面也有一样的Q
It's the same Q.
麦克
Hey, Mike?
有人在监视我们
Somebody's watching us.
- 停 - 不许动 FBI
-Stop! -Freeze!
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?!
抱歉 我真的很抱歉
Uh, sorry. I-I-I'm sorry.
我只是
I-I just --
听说他在这里
I heard he was over here,
我只是想亲自来看看
and I just wanted to check myself.
什么
What?
她以为你是卡梅伦
She thinks you're Cameron.
你是粉丝吗
Are you a fan?
不是
No.
我只是想增加
Uh, I just wanted to boost my points
自己在八边形的积分
for the -- the Octagon.
什么东西
What is that?
探索之旅的符号♥
Symbol for Quest Trek.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表