剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
全部封锁
Lock it down!
我们要找到亨利·莫雷尔
We're looking for Henri Morel!
- 保护好钻石 - 没问题
-Secure the diamond! -Got it!
- 迪娜 你有什么发现 - 没什么
-Dina, what do you see? -Not much.
电力系统被内部的人入侵了
The electrical system was hacked by someone inside the building.
乔丹正在检查通讯器
Jordan is checking the comms panels right now.
迪娜 他们是这么做的
Dina, this is how they did it.
把断了电 啊
To rig -- unh!
乔丹 乔丹需要帮助
Jordan? J-- Guys, guys, Jordan needs help.
他遇上麻烦了
He's -- He's in trouble.
他在东边的走廊
He's -- He's on the East Side hallway.
我们这就去
We're on our way.
迈克 这是钻石
Mike! Here's the diamond.
把它锁好
Lock it up.
乔丹有麻烦了 我现在去救他
Jordan's in trouble. I got to go.
快去吧 这有我们
Go, go, go. We got this.
你去把门看好
You, watch the door.
乔丹 你还好吗
Jordan! You all right?
嗷 那个法国佬揍人真疼
Oh, that French guy can punch.
他去哪了
Where did he go?
那边 出口的方向
Uh, that -- that way, towards the exit.
凯
Kay!
他们没拿到钻石是不会走的
They're not leaving without the diamond.
快去保险库那帮助麦克 我去追亨利
Get to the vault, help Mike. I'll go after Henri.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
又想偷懒吗
Resting on the job again?
噢 太好了 我得救了
Oh, great, I'm saved.
我们现在还不能看到保险库里面的情况
Okay. We still don't have picture inside the vault.
迈克
Mike?
一切正常吗 迈克
Is everything all right, Mike?
这一下是替乔丹还的
That's for Jordan.
这一下是替迈克还的
And that... is for Mike.
凯 我拿到
Kay, I got the --
你还真是不依不挠啊 乔纳森
You are persistent, Jonathan.
现在就只有我们了
Just you and me now.
卡梅伦在哪
Where's Cameron?
离你很近
Close.
他还活着
He's alive.
别担心 他们也是
Don't worry. So are they.
他在哪
Where is he?
我选错人了
I chose the wrong brother.
该进监狱的人是他 不是你
Should've been him in that prison, not you.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
我们可以干番大事的
We could do great things.
我觉得我了解你 乔纳森
I think I know you, Jonathan.
你的愤怒
All that anger you feel...
不是因我而起
it isn't about me.
是因为你的人生 你所遭遇的一切
It's about your life, everything that's happened to you.
我可以把那转化成真真切切的东西
I can turn that into something real.
我的哥哥在哪
Where's my brother?
把钻石给我
Give me the diamond.
两分钟后
In two minutes...
那扇门会被封死
that door will seal shut,
房♥间里所有的氧气都会被抽走
and all the oxygen will be sucked out of the room.
现在 你可以选择跟我走 或者选择救他们
Now, you can come with me, or you can save them.
迪娜 我出来了
Dina, I'm outside the building.
- 你看见什么了 - 没有
-Do you see anything? -No, not much.
半数的监控录像还没能正常工作
But I still don't have half the monitors up.
灯光照明也没有恢复
The lights still haven't come back on.
我无法联络上乔纳森和迈克了
And I can't get ahold of Jonathan or Mike on comms.
见鬼
Damn it.
好吧 我进去了
Okay. I'm going back in.
乔纳森在外面
Jonathan is outside the building!
什么 怎么会呢
What? He -- He wouldn't.
他在逃跑
He's running.
看一下大楼外的监控
Check the exterior cameras.
一个警卫刚刚从大楼的西面出去了
A security guard just left the west side of the building.
停下
Stop!
乔纳森
Jonathan.
丹尼尔斯探员
Agent Daniels.
给我走过来
Step towards me.
马上
Now!
好多了
That's better.
现在脸看向摄像头
Now smile for the camera.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
他把追踪器放进袋子里了
He slipped it into the bag.
聪明 真聪明
Smart. It's very smart.
我会开枪的
I will shoot you.
联调局的探员都这样吗
Such an FBI agent.
你不会的
You won't.
我知道一些事情
I know something.
此时此刻 乔纳森在保险库里
Right now, Jonathan's in the vault,
努力救着五个人
trying to save five men
在他们被锁起来 氧气被抽干之前
before they're locked in and the oxygen is sucked out.
降压将在三十秒后进行
Depressurization will begin in 30 seconds.
然而啊 我忘了告诉他一个残忍♥的事实
However, I -- I forgot to tell him one crucial thing.
什么
What?
所有人都到保险库去
Everybody get to the vault.
降压将在十五秒后进行
Depressurization will begin in 15 seconds.
不
No!
不要
No!
快
Come on!
亨利 起来啊
Henri! Get up!
亨利
Henri!
保险库里的空气被抽走了 我救不了他
The vault sucked the air out. I couldn't save him.
安保系统关闭了 他们打不开门
With the security systems down, they can't open the door.
我不能让他这么死掉
I can't just let him die.
亨利那个混♥蛋♥就该去死
That bastard Henri deserves to die.
他不是亨利
It's not Henri!
什么
What
- 不 不 - 卡梅伦
-No! No! -Cam!
卡梅伦
Cameron!
卡梅伦
Cameron!
卡梅伦
Cam!
卡梅伦
Cam!
格雷格 把头挪挪
Greg, move your head.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表