剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
We have caught the Mystery Woman.
是啊 我也是 但是再作一次乔尼就自♥由♥了
Yeah, me too, but one more deception and Johnny's free.
- 就是这么说好的 - 卡梅伦
- That's the deal. - Cameron.
这是考斯塔·维拉丁 丹尼克安保人员负责人
This is Kostya Veradin, head of Mr. Danek's security detail.
- 嘿 - 我不明白
-Hey. -I don't understand.
他们怎么能藏匿这些卡车还有丹尼克的车
How could they hide these trucks and Danek's car
四周还到处都是警♥察♥和摄像头
with the police and cameras everywhere?
我们要是不能找到这些狂热分子 他们肯定
If we can't find these fanatics, they will most certainly --
什么
Whoa, whoa, wait. What?
他们会杀了他
They'll kill him.
不 我是说 在这句话之前
No, I -- I mean, before that.
你说藏匿
You said "hide."
我以为是消失 但是如果你是正确的呢
I was thinking "disappeared," but what if you're right?
如果真的是藏匿 就像俄♥罗♥斯♥套头娃娃
What if the word is "hide," like a Russian nesting doll?
什么 这是俄♥罗♥斯♥人干的吗
What
抱歉 我不是说
Oh, no, sorry. I don't mean, like...
是俄♥罗♥斯♥人干的
"Russian" Russians.
是魔术师术语 说的是那些娃娃
It's a magic term that refers to those dolls
你懂的 一个套一个
that, you know, fit inside each other.
我想可能是从俄♥罗♥斯♥传来的吧
Guess they started in Russia.
卡梅伦 你能别说俄♥罗♥斯♥了吗
Cameron, would you stop saying "Russia"?
好吧 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
如果我们的问题是
So, what if our problem is,
我们在找三辆车 但事实上
we've been looking for three vehicles when, in fact...
我们应该找一辆车
we should've just been looking for one?
好吧你还没听懂
Okay, you need more.
我在想那些卡车将丹尼克的车固定住
I'm thinking the trucks locked Danek's car into place...
第一辆车延展出来
And the extenders from the first truck
和第二辆车固定在一起
locked onto the second truck.
这样就可以用个大罩子覆盖住丹尼克的车
Which covered Danek's car with a huge panel
这样整个车都被掩盖住了
so that the whole thing was disguised.
这样就看上去像一辆十八轮的车
It made them look like an 18-wheeler.
经典的偷天换月 不过用的是车而已
Classic quick-change, except with cars.
好聪明
That's pretty clever.
想到了谁吗
Remind you of anyone?
你都知道什么
Tell me what you know.
看来你们没及时赶到对吧
I take it you didn't make it in time, huh?
或者你及时赶到了
Or you did.
但是他还是失踪了 天啊
And he still disappeared? Oh, dear.
你知道我能把你折磨的多惨吗
Do you have any idea the kind of hell we could rain down on you?
我向你保证 我绝对没插手丹尼克这件事
I promise you, I have no dog in this fight with Danek.
真的 我愿意坦白
Really, I'm happy to talk.
但是只对一个人说
But only to one person.
发生什么事了 小卡
The hell's going on, Cam?
有点小问题
Small hiccup.
小心点 你被释放了
Take care of this, you're out.
知道她在耍什么把戏了吗
Figure out her game yet?
还没有 她还戴着手铐 你没有
Not yet. She's in handcuffs, you're not.
大展身手吧
Play that up.
很高兴见到你 兄弟
Good to see you, bro.
怎么才来
Took you long enough.
是的 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
自从我搬到州北部以后 每天通勤真的很烦
Ever since I moved upstate, the commute's been a real bitch.
这是个好主意吗
Was this a good idea?
给他一分钟时间热热身
Just give him a minute to warm up.
那么 这家伙在哪儿
So, where's this Danek guy?
我的联邦调查局的朋友想让我
My FBI friends back there want me to get this sorted out
在他们把你丢进深渊度过余生之前
before they put you in a deep, dark hole
解决这个问题
for the rest of your life.
问倒我了 我来过这里 记得吗
Beats me. I've been in here, remember?
但你知道一些事情
But you know something.
叫我来这儿是有原因的
Called me here for a reason.
哦 乔纳 我只是想看看你漂亮的脸蛋
Oh, Johnny, I just wanted to see your pretty face.
哦 好吧 那么 我想你实现了
Oh. Well, then, I guess we're done here.
再也不见 女士
See you never, lady.
你要离开了吗
You're leaving?
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
我可以
I can.
另外 我还在意什么 失踪的外交官吗
Plus, what do I care about some...missing diplomat?
我觉得是
I agree.
这就是我没有接受这份工作的原因
That's why I didn't take the job.
不管怎么说 太危险了
It's too risky, anyway.
如果在布鲁克林火车站有什么地方出了问题
If anything was to go wrong at the Brooklyn Rail Yards...
那里不足以完全保障安全
there's just not enough coverage to escape.
布鲁克林火车站
Brooklyn Rail Yards?
我有不祥的预感 她在设计陷害我们
I don't like this. She's setting us up.
这是我们得到的最好的线索了
It's the best lead we've got.
我们走吧
Let's go.
这里是丹内克被绑♥架♥的地点
This is it -- staging point for Danek's kidnapping.
我打电♥话♥叫人
I'll call it in.
科斯蒂亚
Kostya!
我们的情报部门有消息来源
Our intelligence service has sources.
他们告诉我们丹内克被关在这栋楼里
They tell us Danek's being held in this building.
叫你的人撤出来
Tell your men to stand down.
这是FBI的案子
This is an FBI case.
不 我的职责是保护丹尼克
No, it is my job to protect Danek.
营救他是我的职责
It is my job to rescue him.
他们没有权力这么做
They don't have the authority to --
他们带着丹尼克走了
They're moving Danek.
上 行动 行动
Go, go, go, go, go!
我是丹尼尔斯 请求支援
This is Daniels. Send backup.
我在布鲁克林火车站 东南入口处 这里发生枪战
I'm at the Brooklyn Rail Yards, southeast entrance, shots fired.
待在这里
Stay here.
上 上
Go, go!
FBI 放下你们的武器
FBI! Drop your weapons!
走
Go!
啊
Aah!
啊
Aah!
丹尼克
Danek!
你有事吗
Are you okay?
- 我没事 - 你确定吗
- I'm fine. - Are you sure?
一辆黑色越野车正向西开去
A black S.U.V. is headed westbound
从火车站到第30大街
from the rail yards onto 30th Street.
通知SAC 我们救到人♥质♥了
Alert the SAC. We've got the package.
他安全
He's safe.
我们找到他了
We got him.
你刚刚结了你的最后一个案子
You just closed your last case.
我觉得你会对这个更开心呢
Thought you'd be a little bit more excited about that.
这是科斯蒂亚的
This is from one of Kostya's men.
看看外壳的顶部是如何卷曲的
See how the top of the shell is crimped?
阻止火♥药♥溢出的
Prevents the gunpowder from spilling out.
所以你虽然听到了枪声 但只是子弹壳蹦出来了
So you hear the shot, the casing's expelled,
子弹并没有真正地射出去
but nothing's actually fired.
这是一个空包弹
This is a blank.
Cameron 我刚才看到一个人中枪了
Cameron, I just saw a man get shot.
是的 我也看到了
Yeah, so did I.
然后我在他倒下的地方发现了这个
Then I found this on the ground where he went down.
这是一个二氧化碳罐 是假血
It's a CO2 canister. This is fake blood.
这正是你需要去追究某人的事
It's exactly the kind of thing you need to squib somebody.
你在说什么
So what are you saying?
这就是骗局
This was the deception.
- 丹尼克先生 - 对不起 先生
- Mr. Danek! - Excuse me, sir!
呃 不 请不要提问
Uh, no -- no questions, please.
我有话要说
I have something to say.
今天是相当痛苦的
Today has been rather traumatic.
我十分希望在大会上发言
Every fiber of my being wishes to address the General Assembly,
但我不能
but I can't.
我要考虑到我的家庭
I have a family to think of.
所以我要退出即将到来的选举
So I am dropping out of the upcoming election.
我计划尽快返回我国
I plan to return to my country as soon as possible.
丹尼克先生 丹尼克先生
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表