剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
我们会帮上大忙的 约翰
You know, uh, experts, professionals, all that.
嗯 专家啊 教授啊 所有人
That's amazing.
真是不可思议
Thank you.
谢谢
You got it. I'll, uh... I'll call with updates.
你知道就好 我... 有新消息我会打给你
We just got here. No sign of the van or the shooter.
我们刚到 没看到货车和持枪者
No. Three o'clock. Hey, I've got eyes on him.
不 三点钟方向 嘿 我看到他了
He's headed to the woman with the stroller.
他朝那个推着婴儿车的女人走去
Subject's armed! Subject's armed!
交出武器 交出武器
Got you!
抓到你了
FBI! Stop! Put that gun on the ground!
联邦调查局 住手 把枪放地下
Freeze! Wow. This is intense.
别动 哇 真紧张
Drop the gun now! Wait. Do I keep going?
立刻把枪放下 等等 我还继续吗
Put the weapon down. Put your gun down!
把武器放下 把枪放下
I don't... Does that mean I lose?
我不会... 我是输了吗
They didn't tell me you were coming.
他们没告诉我你们会过来
FBI! What... Are we still shooting?
联邦调查局 什么... 我们还在拍吗
I'll do it! Wait! Stop! Stop! Don't shoot!
我来 等等 停 停 别开枪
No shooting! Cameron, get down! Are you insane?!
别开枪 卡梅伦 趴下 你疯了吗
He doesn't know what's going on.
他还不知道怎么一回事
I know why there was a film crew.
我知道为什么会有一支电影团队
Cameron Black?!
你是卡梅伦·布莱克
Are you part of the show? Does that mean I won?
你也是节目中的一部分吗 我是赢了吗
He thinks it's a TV show.
他以为这是一个电视节目
Yeah. You did it, bud! Congratulations.
是 你成功了 兄弟 恭喜你
Now you can lower your gun and collect your prize.
现在你可以放下枪来拿奖品了
Okay. What'd I win? We...
好 奖品是什么 我们...
Geez.
天啊
What the hell was that?
刚才是什么情况
That? That's entertainment.
刚才 刚才那只是一场娱乐节目
I don't understand. What did I do?
我不明白 我做错了什么
I It was a game show. I didn't really shoot anybody.
只是一个游戏节目 我并没有真正杀谁
It was... It was just water.
枪里只是些水而已
"'You're Dead!'... A prank game show where
你挂了 一个恶作剧节目
you shoot other contestants before they shoot you.
你要抢先射杀其他参赛者 自己避免被射杀
After each hit, you win money and prizes."
每次射杀 你会赢得奖金和奖品
It was fun. T They told me where to go,
很有趣 他们告诉我去哪里
showed me pictures of the other players like, uh, the jogger.
给我其他参赛者的照片 比如那个慢跑的人
what happened to him?
他怎么了
He's dead.
他死了
Poisoned by the water in your spray gun.
被你使用的喷枪里的水毒死的
Wait. That...
等等 这...
That's from the, uh, wa... That's from the water gun?
这是我水枪里的水把他弄成这样的
Noah Hawthorne, 19.
诺亚·霍桑 19岁
Recently moved here from the Midwest.
最近刚从中西部搬来这里
Traffic and personal information
交通和个人信息
match up with records back in Wisconsin.
与在威斯康辛的记录相吻合
This story is insane.
这件事真是太疯狂了
If he is telling the truth, that's not murder, right?
如果他说的是真的 他就不是凶手 对吗
He's still here?
他还在这
He helped us find Noah.
他帮我们找到了诺亚
He pulled the trigger, Mr. Black.
他扣下了扳机 布莱克先生
Unless we find the person who tricked him and they confess,
除非我们能找到引诱他做这件事的人 并且认罪
Noah Hawthorne's our killer.
不然 诺亚·霍桑就是我们要找的凶手
Who chose you to play the game?
谁找你来参加这个游戏的
Uh, the producer, S Steven.
制♥作♥人 史蒂夫
I, um... I don't... I don't remember his last name.
我...我不记得他的姓
What did he look like?
他长什么样
Um, he was a regular guy. He talked really fast.
就很普通 他说话语速很快
There were others, but... but they all answer to Steven.
还有其他人 但是他们都向史蒂夫汇报
And where did he recruit you?
他在哪里招的你
At Times Square. It was my first time there.
时代广场 我第一次去那
They promised me a fun time, a chance to win money.
他们承诺会很有趣 还有机会赢钱
I mean, I could use it, but...
我是说 我是需要钱 但是...
Wait. I am... I am not a killer. I...
不 我不是凶手
I'm from Wisconsin.
我来自威斯康辛
Okay, I hope we've all done our homework,
好啦 我希望我们都已经做了功课
'cause we need to become murder experts A.S.A.P.
因为我们要尽快变成凶案专家
I downloaded the NYPD and FBI's crime stats,
我下载了纽约市警♥察♥局和联邦调查局的犯罪统计数据
cross referenced them with commonly reported motives,
与最常报导的动机互相参照
then I created an... Okay, no, no, no, no.
然后我弄了一个 够了 不不不
Jordan, no. Murder is more than just numbers.
乔丹 谋杀案不仅仅是这些统计数字
It's about human psychology.
它是关于人类心理学的
Didn't I tell you to read up on Agatha Christie?
我不是叫你去读一读阿加莎·克里斯蒂的侦探小说吗
Yeah, I looked her up on Twitter, but I couldn't find her.
有 我在推特上搜了一下 但没找到她
阿加莎·克里斯蒂著名侦探小说家 已于1976年去世
Maybe, uh, I spelled it wrong.
可能名字我哪拼错了
I hope you got further than that.
我希望 你准备的比他好点
Cameron is relying on us to help him solve this case.
卡梅伦要靠我们帮助他破案
I got three ideas... Two messy, one clean.
我有三个想法 两个麻烦些 一个较简洁
Oh. Ideas about what?
哦 关于什么的想法
Ohh! No. Gunter...
哦 不 甘特...
Well, you said study up on murders.
是你说的要研究谋杀案
With the purpose of solving them, not committing them.
目的是破案 而不是实施谋杀案
Oh
哦
Got it.
明白了
I got to make a couple changes.
我来做些许调整
Yeah.
这才对
I'm sorry, Ms. Olovsky.
我很遗憾 洛斯基女士
Why would someone want to kill you and Joseph?
为什么会有人想要谋杀你和乔瑟夫
We can only help if you talk to us.
只有你告诉我们 我们才能帮你
Joseph and I worked together.
乔瑟夫和我一起工作
I was a a bookkeeper. He was a lawyer for my boss.
我是个会计 他是我老板的律师
We started seeing each other two years ago.
我们两年前开始约会
We kept it secret, of course.
当然 是偷偷的
Then...
然后...
things changed.
事情发生了变化 有了孩子
We decided we need to get out... A new life for all of us.
我们想脱离现在的生活 开始新的生活
But there's no getting away from our employer.
但我们没有办法摆脱现在的老板
Who were you working for?
你的老板是谁
I never met him. Only associates.
我从未见过他 只见过合伙人
They would whisper his name.
他们会小声地说他的名字
Sasha."
莎夏"
We're after Sasha Sokolov, people,
同志们 我们的目标是莎夏·索科洛夫
head of the Russian Syndicate.
俄♥罗♥斯♥犯罪集团的头目
Bridget Olovsky worked for him. Joseph Kline was his lawyer.
布洛奇特·洛斯基为他工作 约瑟夫·克莱恩是他的律师
They wanted out,
他们想离开
which means Sasha ordered their deaths personally.
这就意味着杀掉他们是莎夏的命令
The killer was this man, Noah Hawthorne.
凶手是这个人 诺亚·霍桑
Sorry. Question. Uh, who is Sasha?
不好意思 打断一下 莎夏是谁
There's no... no picture for the board?
白板上没有照片吗
He's Russian mafia. Nobody's ever been able to identify him.
他是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥ 没有人能指认他
He's a ghost. Sasha's outfit is the toughest in New York.
他就像个幽灵 莎夏的装备在纽约是最好的
He's notorious for having
他臭名昭著
his own people killed when they fail him.
他的人办事失败后会被他杀掉
We connect Noah to Sasha, and we've got our ghost.
我们通过诺亚联♥系♥到莎夏 然后抓住这个幽灵
Find him. Uh, yeah. W What about Noah?
找到他 那诺亚怎么办
I mean, he's a victim, too, right?
我是说 他也是受害者 对吧
We don't know that, Mr. Black. All we know is that he shot
我们还不能确定 布莱克先生 我们所知道的是
Joseph Kline in the face with poison this morning.
今早他朝约瑟夫·克莱恩的脸上喷毒
Okay, sure, I I get that his story's extraordinary,
好吧 我知道他的故事有些离奇
but, still, it's the only thing that makes sense.
但是 也只有这个解释才说得通
You... you get that. They forced his perspective.
你明白的 他们迫使他改变了想法
They made him think he was on a game show,
他们让他觉得是在参加一个游戏节目
just like Johnny was made to think he was in a car crash.
就像约翰被迫使觉得自己发生了车祸
Easy, Cameron.
别激动 卡梅伦
Yeah, no, I get it, but he's innocent, right?
我明白 但他是无辜的 对吧
I mean, I know that, you know that.
我是说 我知道他是无辜的 你也知道他是无辜的
I see the personal connection, Mr. Black,
我知道你和他的私人关系 布莱克先生
but the FBI is not about personal missions.
但联邦调查局不能依靠个人感情处理案件
We solve cases based on evidence, not emotion.
我们破案是靠证据 不是情感
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表