剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
就是这样
That's it.
我不知道 我觉得约翰在监狱里好好的
I don't know, I feel like Johnny was doing fine in prison,
我是说 就是没出什么问题
you know, I mean, like, well enough,
然后我把他扯进了这个案子
then I-I get him involved in this case
我觉得这是因我而起
and I feel like I started something,
现在 我不知道 我觉得也许
and now, I don't know, I think maybe
因为我 他陷入麻烦了
he's in trouble 'cause of me.
你知道我不是个治疗师
You realize I'm not a therapist?
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我不知道 我只是分不清他什么时候是在说谎
I don't know, I just can't tell when he's lying, you know?
说谎也不容易
It takes effort to lie.
下次你去看他的时候 看着他的眼睛问他
Next time you visit, look him in the eyes and ask.
如果他的精神和焦点有些飘忽不定
If there's a flicker in his energy, his focus,
你就能看出来了
you'll see it.
焦点飘忽不定 好的
A flicker in his focus? Okay.
这是在干嘛
What's this?
我们在 讨论案子
Oh, hey, we were just, uh, talking about the case.
- 她骗了我们 - 什么
- She's lying to us. - What? What?
米勒·麦肯兹到底是谁
Who is Miller Mackenzie really?
他在联邦调查局的资料被设置了限制访问
His FBI file is restricted,
我问反间局的人他的事
and when I said his name to Counterintelligence,
气氛陡然凝固
the temperature dropped 10 degrees.
看着我
Look at me.
你知道的 你不告诉我真♥相♥我是不会离开的
You know I am not leaving here until you tell me the truth.
米勒·麦肯兹是谁
Who is Miller Mackenzie?
他是个非法武器经营商
He's an illegal arms dealer.
一个危险的人
A dangerous man.
你为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us that?
我第一次见到米勒的时候 我无视警示
When I first met Miller, I ignored the warning signs.
他给了我很多钱
He paid me a lot of money.
然后我才意识到自己在做什么
Then I realized what I was doing...
解读他的敌人 他所谓的朋友
reading his enemies, his supposed friends.
他利用我向独♥裁♥者以及垄断企业出♥售♥枪♥支♥
He used me to sell guns to dictators and cartels.
你责怪自己吗
And you blame yourself?
人们因我而死
People died because of me.
薇薇安 你有记录吗
Vivian, do you have any records,
一切可以证明他和犯罪活动相关的东西
anything we could use to link him to criminal activities?
我在解卦时候的笔记
My notes... from our readings.
- 笔记在哪里 - 在我会客室的桌子里
- Where are they? - In the desk at the parlor.
中间的抽屉 那里有个夹层
Center drawer, there's a false bottom.
我可以拿给你
I can show you.
不 不 这太危险了
No. No. It's too dangerous.
米勒雇的杀手可能正等着
The assassin Miller hired could be staking out the parlor
你回到那里 好让他收尾
hoping for you to go back so he can finish the job.
我们可以去
We could go.
好主意
It's a good idea.
拿好你的魔杖
Grab your wand.
我没有什么魔杖 这就是...她开的一个玩笑
I don't have a wand. It's... A thing she does.
真好笑啊
It's hilarious.
你太搞笑了 凯
You're hilarious, Kay!
一般没人敢拒绝我的
People don't usually say no to me.
不
No.
我那个肾坏掉的朋友
My friend with the bum kidney.
你得帮他逃出医院
You're gonna help him escape from the hospital.
你断了一根肋骨 得处理一下
See, you got a broken rib that needs tending to.
我没事 他们会检查出来的
I'm fine. They'd check me.
别担心 布莱克先生
Don't worry, Mr. Black.
那个我也考虑到了
I thought about that, too.
丹尼尔斯 联调局的 我们提前打过电♥话♥了
Daniels, FBI. We called ahead.
我带你们到后面去
I'll show you back.
她的笔记不见了
Her notes are gone.
她说她放在这里的 这是不是意味着...
She said they'd be there. Does that mean...?
杀手把他们拿走了
The assassin got to them first.
还有别人来过这里吗
Anyone else been here?
没有 我到了之后就没有了
No. Not since I arrived.
怎么样才能辨认出一个杀手呢
How do you identify a hit man?
最好的杀手都很低调 都非常不显眼
Well, the best are unassuming. They're inconspicuous.
甚至有些无聊
Boring even.
你有笔吗
Do you have a pen?
如果有任何可疑人员出现 马上打给我
If anyone suspicious shows up, call me immediately.
没问题
You got it.
卡梅伦
Cameron.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
经典的把戏 优秀
Classic palm. Nice.
请求支援 巴克斯特街245号♥
Backup requested, 245 Baxter.
你怎么知道是他
How'd you know it was him?
鞋是普拉达的 而他给我的笔是万宝龙的
Shoes are Prada and the pen he gave me is a Montblanc.
待在这里
Stay here.
不许动
Freeze!
把枪放下
Put down the gun.
没门
Not gonna happen.
放下
Put it down.
立刻
Now.
格林 你在这里干嘛
Greene? What are you doing here?
这是我的案子
This is my case.
你还在继续调查我们的嫌犯
You were running an active operation on our suspect
却没有告诉我们
and you didn't tell us?
出于行动安全考虑 你们知道规矩的
Operational security. You know the drill.
没错 上帝不允许反间谍局分享情报
Right. God forbid Counterintelligence share intel.
这不是问题的关键
That's not what this was about.
好吧 那你说问题是什么
Fine. Tell us what it is about.
我已经调查米勒·麦肯兹两年了
I've been working on Miller Mackenzie for two years.
我有一队卧底探员 假装成军♥火♥买♥♥家
I have a team of agents under cover, posing as weapons buyers.
问题是 每次快要达成交易的时候
Problem is, every time we're about to make a deal,
他都退出了
he pulls out.
他派了一个杀手去杀薇薇安
He sent a hit man to kill Vivian.
这不足成为证据逮捕他吗
Can't you get him on that?
昆西·詹姆斯 也就是这个杀手
Quincy James, our hit man,
是在网络黑市上雇的
was hired through the dark web.
他们从来没见过面
They never met.
把米勒关进监狱的唯一方法
Only way to put Miller behind bars
就是以贩卖♥♥军♥火♥起诉他
is to get him on weapons charges.
- 所以薇薇安需要回到他身边 - 等等 你说什么
- That's why Vivian needs to go back to him. - Wait, what?
只有薇薇安告诉他 他是安全的 他才会答应这个交易
Miller will only make the deal if Vivian tells him it's safe.
他没有派昆西去杀她
He didn't send Quincy to kill her.
他是想让她回去
He wants her back.
如果他找不到她 我们的整个行动就完蛋了
And if he doesn't get her, our whole operation falls apart.
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
他们想让薇薇安去说服米勒
They want Vivian to convince Miller
答应一个假的军♥火♥交易
to go through with a fake arms deal?
这可是她在躲的人
This is the guy she's running from.
你可以不用勉强 薇薇安
You don't have to, Vivian.
没有人强迫你这么做
No one's forcing you to do this.
但这是把他抓进去的唯一方法 对吧
But this is the only way to put him behind bars, right?
能结束这一切
To end this?
你不必为艾琳的事感到愧疚
You can't feel guilty about what happened with Irene.
好吗 那不是你的错
All right? That was not your fault.
我知道
I know.
但我想掌握自己的命运
But I want to make my own destiny.
有人这么对我说过
Somebody once told me that.
好吧 但那个人也不是永远正确的
Yeah, well, that guy's not always right.
米勒不会停手的
Miller will never stop.
我不愿下半生要时刻担心
I can't spend the rest of my life wondering
下一个杀手什么时候会出现
when the next hit man will appear
或是担心别人会因自己丧命
or worried I'm gonna get someone else killed.
我必须去完成这个任务 不管有多危险
I have to do this... no matter how dangerous it is.
好吧
All right.
但这不会那么容易
But it won't be easy.
M米勒不仅十分偏执
Miller's not only paranoid.
他是在香港长大的
He grew up in Hong Kong.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表