剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
Well, I'll see you around, Mr. Black.
保重 伙计
Take care, pal!
你也是
You, too!
利奥·贝克警探 缉毒组 授勋五次
Detective Leo Baker, narcotics, decorated five times.
曾经抓捕过亚历克斯·博伊德和汤米·拉莫斯
Arrested both Alex Boyd and Tommy Ramos in the past,
但他们两个都是只被警告就释放了
but released both with only warnings.
作为放他们走的条件 他们开始给他工作
In exchange for letting them go, they start working for him.
把贝克查收的毒品
Pushing drugs seized from Baker's busts
重新卖♥♥出去
back onto the street.
贝克是不可能单干的
There's no way that Baker's working alone.
以我拙见
In my humble opinion.
你觉得卡梅伦是对的吗
You think Cameron's right?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
但我知道在我们去那个警区亲自查看之前
But I do know we can't trust anybody in that precinct
我们不能相信那儿的任何人
till we get in and see for ourselves.
你和阿尔瓦雷斯去查查
You and Alvarez run point.
干得不错 小卡
Well-done, Cam.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
她刚刚叫我小卡
She just called me Cam.
这可是我第一次被正式叫做小卡
That is my first official "Cam."
我以前被叫过几次卡梅伦 但
I have had some "Camerons" before, but...
贝克的生意完蛋了 我们回归了
Baker's operation's going down. We are back!
我们没有回归 卡梅伦
We are not back, Cameron.
你听到迪金斯说的了 我是说
Y-You heard Deakins, I mean...
在那间拍卖♥♥行里
At the auction house,
你背着我帮助了神秘女人
you went behind my back and you helped the Mystery Woman.
你把我蒙在鼓里 你差点
You kept me in the dark, and you almost...
这非常糟糕
It was really bad.
等下 你是说
Whoa, wait. Y-You're saying this...
这整件事都跟迪金斯没关系
this whole thing wasn't about Deakins?
是你不相信我
You don't trust me?
是的
No.
我不相信你
I don't trust you.
嘿 你去哪儿了
Hey, where you been?
发生 发生什么了
What's... What's going on?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
你找出阿利斯泰尔的秘密了吗
Did you find Alistair's trick?
617 还有
617, you know, uh,
那张神秘的图片和其他的
the mystery of the picture and all that?
没有
No.
但我找到了一个来自阿利斯泰尔·布莱克本人的信息
But I found a message direct from Alistair Black himself.
直接来自地狱的
Direct from Hell.
嘿 老兄 你 真的吓到我了
Hey, dude, you're... you're actually scaring me.
不管神秘女人想要的是什么
Whatever the Mystery Woman wants,
那都是他进了坟墓也要保护的东西
he's protecting it from beyond the grave!
好吧 甘特 我
Okay, uh, Gunter, I...
我夹克衫里有点毒品
I had some pills in my jacket.
你不会 你不会吃了吧
You didn't... You didn't take them, did you?
老兄 我在他的工作台上找到了皮带
Dude, I found straps on his workbench...
足以捆住一个人的皮带
straps to hold a man down.
如果卡梅伦找到了它们
Now, if Cameron finds them,
他会想办法弄清楚这些的
he's gonna try and figure this all out.
他会把自己搞死的
He's gonna get himself killed.
现在 听着
Now, listen.
我原谅你保住了自己的秘密
I forgive you for keeping your secret,
但你也要帮我保住我的秘密
but you've gotta help me keep mine.
但这可以帮我们弄清楚神秘女人的计划
Look, but this could help us figure out the Mystery Woman's plan...
她为什么要陷害乔纳森
why... why she framed Jonathan.
不 我们必须告诉卡梅伦
No, we have to tell Cameron!
这不会带来任何好处的
It won't lead to anything good.
听着 你是对的
Listen, you were right.
阿利斯泰尔不是伏地魔
Alistair wasn't Voldemort.
他更糟 糟得多
He was worse, much worse.
那些谣言
The rumors?
是真的
They're real.
好吧 你说是真的 是什么意思
Okay, what do you mean, real?
恶行啊 老兄
Dark deeds, mate!
恶行啊
Dark deeds.
如果你是在找心灵鸡汤
If you're looking for "Chicken Soup for the Soul,"
全部92本 都被借出去了
it's checked out... all 92 copies.
这真可惜
Oh, that's a shame.
我等你的时候都可以把它们读两遍了
Could've read it twice while I was waiting for you.
你不是我唯一的客户 小子
Not my only client, my boy.
我要承认
I gotta admit,
我搞不清楚你想用这些干什么
couldn't figure out what you plan on building with this.
你确定不要咖啡奶精喷火器吗
Sure you don't wanna go with the coffee-creamer flamethrower?
我最擅长那个
It's my specialty.
我会设计自己的招数的 谢了
I design my own tricks. Thanks.
反正是你的钱 你给的很多 小子
It's your money. You pay well, kid.
但有人给的更多
But someone else paid even more.
告诉那些花钱要我人头的人
Tell whoever put a price on my head...
这可不是件容易事
It's not gonna be that easy.
克拉克警长
Captain Clark,
这个警区现在正式接受FBI的调查
this precinct is officially under FBI investigation.
你在开玩笑吧 因为什么
You can't be serious. What for?
我们有原因相信你的某些警官
We have reason to believe some of your officers
涉嫌犯罪活动
are involved in criminal activities.
这太模糊了
Well, that's vague.
你要搜查我的警区 但你不告诉我为什么
You're raiding my precinct, and you're not telling me why?
恕我直言 警长
With all due respect, Captain,
我们现在只能透露这么多
that's all we can say at this time.
开始吧
Let's go.
没有疑点
Clear!
这看起来像是在开派对呀
Oh, looks like we got us a party here.
我们需要查一下你的包
We need to look into your bags.
请随意 别介意我的脏袜子
By all means. Pardon the dirty socks.
老兄要不要一起打两拳
Guys do fluff and fold, by any chance?
或许等你搞定了这次搜查行动
Maybe after you finish your little goose chase,
你会愿意
you'd like to, uh,
去健身房♥和我们来几回合 探员
come down to the gym with us for a few rounds, Agent.
算了
Nah.
我更喜欢综合格斗
I'm more of an MMA guy.
谢了
Thanks.
贝克那儿什么也没发现 证据储藏柜和记录也是一致的
Nothing on Baker, and the evidence-locker inventory squares up with the records.
我猜他们在登记之前就把毒品藏起来了
My guess is they skimmed the drugs before the got logged in.
所有东西看起来都没问题
Well, everything seems clean.
不完全是
Not completely.
马斯林警官 我们要和你谈一下
Officer Maslin, we need a word with you.
我们在你的桌子里找到了毒品
We found the drugs in your desk.
我告诉你们 这不是我的
They're not mine, I'm telling you!
那诈骗指控呢
What about the racketeering charges?
我什么也没做错
I didn't do anything wrong.
我那时就什么都没做错 我现在也什么都没做错
I didn't do anything wrong then, I didn't do anything wrong now!
我被陷害了
I'm being set up.
我说 你也看出来了 对吧
I mean, you see that, don't you?
我看到了一个被麻烦缠身的警♥察♥
I see a cop who is in a lot of trouble,
一个在和酒瘾作斗争的警♥察♥
who has struggled with addiction.
嘿 我以前
Hey, I-I used to be
也是在镜子的那一侧 你知道吧
on the other side of that glass, you know.
我是一个受人尊敬的警官
I was a respected detective.
两个不同的屋子
Two different rooms.
这两个不同的屋子
It's two different rooms...
就是两个完全不同的世界了
it's just two different worlds.
在那里 你是被人信任的
In there, you're trusted.
在这里 没人相信你
In here, nobody believes you.
你知道是什么把我弄进这间屋子的吗
You know what landed me in this room?
人
People.
他们总是在骗我
They're always fake to me.
是的 我曾经酗酒
Yeah, I was a drunk.
但我绝不是罪犯
I was never a criminal.
而且我戒酒了
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表