剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
I got to do something.
我总要做些什么
Noah's gonna die from that poison or rot in jail for 20 years.
诺亚就要被毒死了或者要在牢里蹲上二十年
Is this about Noah or your brother?
谁会烂在牢里 诺亚还是你弟弟
Bit of both.
他们都会
Gonna help?
要来帮我吗
Never could say no to you. Or Jonathan.
我无法对你或乔纳森说不
So, what's it gonna be... Lucille Ball or Marilyn Monroe?
所以我要变身为谁露西尔·鲍尔还是玛丽莲梦露
Love your Lucy.
我爱你 露西
I'm sorry. Oh, gosh. Oh!
对不起 噢 天哪
Hey. How ya doing?
嘿 你好
This members' area. You can't be here.
这里是会员专区 你不能来这儿
I... Right, yeah.
呃 是的
I'm... I'm supposed to meet a Mikhail here. Do you know him?
我和米哈伊尔约在这儿见面 你知道他吗
This Russian club. Lots of Mikhails here.
这里是俄♥国♥人的俱乐部 有很多米哈伊尔
Right. Of course. He also goes by Kos.
嗯当然 他也叫科斯
Does that ring a bell?
你有想起什么吗
Yes.
是的
But can I give you a bit of advice?
但我能给你提点建议吗
You don't want to meet him.
你不会想要和他见面的
Go dance with the children.
滚一边儿去
Kay. Cameron, good news.
凯 卡梅伦好消息
We've got a warrant for Mikhail's arrest.
我们拿到了对米哈伊尔的逮捕令
Mike and I are heading to his club to pick him up.
迈克和我正前往夜店准备抓了他
Great. I'm already here.
好极了 我已经在这儿了
At the club. Well, in the garage.
在夜店的车♥库♥里
I found a door in the back room. Led to the garage.
我在后房♥♥找到一扇门直通车♥库♥
Anyway, Kay, the blue van is here.
不管怎样 凯 那辆蓝色货车在这儿
So is Mikhail.
米哈伊尔也在这了
Gotta go. Cameron, what's happening?
我得挂了 卡梅伦发生什么事了
Okay. Easy on the jacket.
轻点拎我的衣服
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Cameron Black.
我是卡梅伦·布莱克
The magician? Cameron Black? I had a show. It was...
那个魔术师 卡梅伦·布莱克 我有一场表演...
It was pretty big.
特别盛大
Nicholas, pick him up.
尼古拉斯 把他弄起来
That's nice.
那好极了
Look, I just was in the club, got turned around.
我刚在夜店里 随便转了转
Wanted to make a phone call. This seemed like a good place.
想要打个电♥话♥ 这里像是打电♥话♥的好地方
Yeah, you're wrong about that.
是啊 你想错了
I can prove it to you.
我能证明给你看
Oh. Okay. All right.
喔 好吧
Just cards. Just cards.
只是扑克牌
I just wanted to show you a card trick, prove I'm a magician.
我刚想要给你表演个纸牌魔术 来证明我是个魔术师
That... That's it.
就...这样
I hate card tricks.
我讨厌纸牌魔术
Uh, I got a good one with a cellphone
我有一个关于手♥机♥的魔术
if I could borrow your cellphone.
我能借一下你的手♥机♥吗
Please?
好吗
I dunno. He's been back there a really long time.
我不知道 他在后面呆太久了
He's fine. Boy walks through life with a halo around his head.
他会没事的 男孩子这辈子都会有光环护体
Nothing bad ever happens.
不会出事的
This better be good. Thank you. Okay.
最好很精彩 谢谢
So, I have this, uh... I have this whole bit about cellphones,
关于手♥机♥ 我了解很多东西
how they're, you know, driving us crazy, right?
比如 他们怎样把我们逼疯 是吧
And then... It's just...
那么接下来...
Pretty great, right?
很精彩 是吧
Why would you do that to my phone, Mr. Black?
布莱克先生 你为什么要用我的手♥机♥变魔术呢
I don't understand.
我不明白
Ah. Well, because it, um...
额 这个嘛 因为...
You see, it makes this part really great. You watching?
你看 这不是很棒吗 你看嘛
Huh?
哈
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
Very impressive, Mr. Black.
非常惊艳 布莱克先生
Thank you. All right. Well, this... this has been fun.
谢谢 好了 这...这很有趣
May I? Thank you so much.
我先走一步 感谢你们的捧场
And, uh, see you guys on the dance floor.
然后呢 大家舞池那见呗
Wait!
等等
Still doesn't explain why you're here.
你还没解释你在这里的原因
Where's Cameron? He went back that way.
卡梅伦在哪 他去那边了
There were guards... Scary ones with guns.
那里有警卫 他们有枪 可吓人了
If they start shooting, lot of people gonna get hurt.
他们开枪的话 就会有人受伤
Don't worry. I'll get rid of 'em.
别担心 我来处理这些人
Tell you what. I have a trick for you guys.
这么说吧 我给你们准备了个小魔术
This... You're gonna love this. If I just take this...
这...你们肯定会喜欢的 我只用拿起这个...
This is a classic. So, all I do is just...
这超级经典 我要做的就是...
Find him!
找到他
Never leave home without Georgie.
出门必带小乔
There was a man. He didn't belong here. Where did he go?
有没有见到一个男的 他不是这里的人 他去哪了
Kay.
凯
Get down on the ground!
FBI 趴下 FBI!
Get down! Cover me.
趴下 掩护我
Mike! The exit!
迈克 守住出口
I'm on it!
收到
Cameron!
卡梅伦
Yeah. Hi.
在这 嗨
I could almost shoot you right now.
我刚差点射伤你
Yeah, well... you're not the only one.
没有错...而且 你不是一个人
I got his phone.
但我拿了他的手♥机♥
You can't go on a search without a warrant, without telling us.
你不能在没有搜查令 没有告诉我的前提下私自行动
What were you thinking? Noah's dying from that poison.
你当时在想什么 诺亚因为那毒药就快要死了
Mikhail has the antidote. He did find his cell.
米哈伊尔有解药 他确实找到了他的住处
Maybe computer forensic finds something.
说不定我们的计算机找到了新的证据
Mikhail's gone. Sasha knows we connected him to Kline's murder.
米哈伊尔已经逃走了 莎夏知道我们把他和克莱恩的案子联♥系♥在一起了
He also knows Mikhail can prove he ordered the hit.
他也知道米哈伊尔可以指证是他下的命令
That means he'll have Mikhail killed, too,
那就意味着他也会杀掉米哈伊尔
probably by his own men.
而且很可能是自己人
Well, then we need to find him first.
那么 我们得先找到他
No, you're not finding anybody.
不 你不用找谁
This, whatever this is, was a mistake.
这件事 不论这属于什么性质 就是个错误
Whoa. Kay, wait. Please.
哇 凯 请等一下
Why didn't you tell me what you were doing?
你为什么不告诉我下
You're an FBI agent. I didn't think you'd say yes.
你是个FBI的特工 我觉得你不会同意我的计划
I would've figured out the right way to do it.
我会作出一个更好的计划来行动
Deakins is right.
迪金斯说得对
You took this case personally.
你太冲动了
Well, I'm new at this. That was my first body.
因为我没经验啊 这是我见过的第一具尸体
When you found your first, the overdose victim,
难道你第一次遇到用药过量的受害者
didn't you take it personally?
就能不冲动吗
I wasn't an FBI agent.
我那时不是一个FBI特工
I don't have time for this.
我没时间跟你废话
What do I tell Johnny?
我该怎么跟约翰交代
Try the truth.
你实话实说吧
The part I don't get, Cam,
小卡 我不明白的一点是
is why you thought the FBI was gonna help in the first place.
你怎么会这么快这么坚定地相信FBI会帮我们
They don't care about us.
他们都不在乎我
Kay's different.
凯不一样
She's a cop, Cam.
小卡 她到底是个警♥察♥
They put people in here. They don't get them out.
他们负责把人丢进来 不负责把人弄出去
What happened there?
发生什么了
Nothing.
没什么
Someone tried to steal Dad's coin.
只是有人想偷爸爸的东西
Couldn't be having that.
才不会让他们得手
So you're still thinking about this Noah kid, huh?
所以你还在想那个小孩 诺亚
You know he's a killer? Yeah, but he's not, Johnny.
你觉得他是凶手 我在想这件事 但约翰 我觉得他不是凶手
He's just some innocent kid they made into a murderer.
他只是个无辜的小孩 被迫卷入了一场凶杀案
I had to help him. I just... Uh...
我得帮他 我...我只是...
I guess I went too far.
大概我是管的太多了
That is kind of your specialty.
那正是你的特别之处
Hmm.
嗯
So, what now?
所以 现在怎么办
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表