剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
他更可能是受害目标
it's more likely he's the target somehow.
你知道谁有动机吗
You know who does have a motive?
沃尔特
Walt.
雷夫偷走了他的科技 所以他抢了雷夫的女友
Rafe stole his tech, so he steals Rafe's girlfriend.
不是为了钱就是为了报复
Either for money or revenge.
走吗 嗯
Shall we? Yeah.
我还在因为在这里工作而不可思议
I still pinch myself that I get to work here.
我的论文方向
I actually wrote my dissertation
就是雷夫早期的星际殖民研究
on Rafe's early work on planetary colonization.
IR手环 雷夫最新的杰作
The I.R. Bracelet, Rafe's newest masterpiece.
反磁悬浮系统
It uses a diamagnetic levitation system
将物品吸引到你手上
to summon objects right to your hand.
现在还只在测试中
We're still in beta.
我们团队从来没这么奋力工作过
The team has never worked so hard.
这是依奇·福内特
That's Izzy Fortnette.
IR科技的首席设计主管 是吧
I.R. Tech's Chief Design Officer, right?
他不仅仅如此
Oh! He's much more than that.
雷夫有什么想法 依奇都能设计出来
Whatever Rafe imagines, Izzy designs.
你在找你男友的书吗 亲爱的
Are you looking for your boyfriend's book, love?
我帮助乔纳森的理由和大家一样
I'm trying to help Jonathan for the same reasons we all are.
他是我们家人
He's family.
我们之间已经没有别的感情了
There's nothing going on between us anymore.
很好 我只是担心你在诱惑我的朋友
Oh, good. I was just worried that you were leading on
麦克·阿尔瓦雷斯特工特工
my friend, Special Agent Mike Alvarez.
甘特
Gunter!
我和麦克之间什么都没有
There is nothing going on between me and Mike.
有那么明显吗
Is it really that obvious?
其实只是我洞察力很强
Really I'm just a good detective.
我看到过你们二人一起时候的表情
I've seen the looks between you.
为什么你没和他说你跟乔纳森的过去
Why haven't you told him about your past with Jonathan?
因为很丢人 而且往事之难以启齿
Because it's embarrassing and painful.
而且已经结束了
And it's over.
真的吗
Really?
你确定
Are you sure?
他们绝不会让我把这个带进监狱吧
They're never gonna let me take this into a jail, are they?
说不好 但我确实在联邦调查局有位朋友
I don't know, but I do have a friend in the FBI
很乐意帮你这个忙
who would love to help you out with this.
好吧 拜托了
Fine, yes. Yes.
有阴谋
Shady.
刚才是是州长
Uh, that was the governor.
捐献了几百万美金
Donated a few million.
以为他能提供一些线索
You'd think he'd be able to get us a lead.
我们有线索
Oh, we have a lead.
我们知道打出租车用了哪种技术
We know what tech was used to take Lexi.
- 真的吗 - 是的
You do? Yeah, yeah,
那家公♥司♥唯一持有者就是你
and you are the sole owner.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
沃尔特·温普利的油漆
Walt Whipply's paint.
那油漆被偷走了
That paint was stolen.
我刚下用它来给微处理器加涂层
I-I was gonna use it to coat our microprocessors,
几个月前油漆不见了
and i-it turned up missing a few months ago
我们查过了库存
when we ran inventory.
太巧合了
Oh, that's convenient.
我说真的
It's the truth.
莱克茜失踪了 你害怕
Lexi's missing. You're afraid.
我理解
I understand that.
但你也很紧张
But you're also nervous.
为什么你会紧张
Why are you nervous?
你有什么瞒了我们
What aren't you telling us?
你知道莱克茜在哪吗
Do you know where Lexi is?
够了
All right!
绑♥架♥犯几小时前联♥系♥我了
The kidnappers contacted me a few hours ago.
他们发了这个
They sent this.
雷夫
Rafe?
我很安全没受伤
I'm safe and haven't been hurt...
还没
yet.
今晚带一块可用的IR手环原型
Bring a working prototype of the I.R. Bracelet
到125街和百老汇街交口
to 125th and Broadway tonight,
他们便会放我走
and they'll let me go.
别通知警♥察♥
Don't tell the police.
别逞英雄
Don't be a hero.
雷夫 请听
Rafe, please lis--
文件加密了
The file is encrypted,
但是这证明她还活着 也说了他们真的在找什么
but it proves she's still alive and what they're really after.
你得IR手环吗
Your I.R. Bracelet?
磁力钥匙圈吗
A flying key chain?
不只是这样
It's much more than that.
是价值数十亿的全新高科技领域
It's a whole new tech sector worth billions.
他们想要可以用的原型
They want a working prototype.
不能给他们
I can't give them one.
为什么 因为你得帝国比拯救莱克茜来重要吗
Why 'Cause your empire is more important than saving Lexi?
她现在命悬一线
Her life is on the line.
我知道 我
I know. I --
为了救莱克茜我愿意做任何事
I would do anything to save Lexi.
我不能把手环给他们
I can't give to them
是因为这项技术根本就没成功过
because the tech's never actually worked.
但是视频上成功了
But we saw the video.
那是特效
It's some special effects.
他们希望我交出
They -- They want me to give them something
一个根本不存在的东西
that does not exist.
要是我们让它管用呢
What if we made it work?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们给他们可以用的原型
We give them a working prototype,
然后他们就能交还莱克茜对吧
they give us Lexi, right?
是的
Yes.
怎么做
How?
用魔法
Magic.
这个案子终于有点眉目了
This case is finally starting to make sense.
五小时内交出能用的IR手环
Five hours to deliver a working I.R. Bracelet
换取莱克茜
in exchange for Lexi.
真讨厌他走路的姿势
I just hate the way he walks.
那步态 看着就不可信
That gait. I mean, I just don't trust him.
可惜 你找回莱克茜的唯一办法
Unfortunately, your only chance of getting Lexi back
就是让他的技术管用
is if you get his tech to work.
我去 他走路样子好烦人
Man, that walk is super annoying.
去想想怎么骗过绑♥架♥犯
Get to work on the deception.
我去取原型
I'll get the prototype.
17年来一直养着你
After 17 years of carrying you,
以为你能做好自己工作呢
I thought that maybe you were about to do your job.
可是你没有 又想让我出丑
But no, you just decided to embarrass me yet again.
恭喜你了
Congrats.
这是IR手环原型
Here's the I.R. Bracelet. It's a prototype.
雷夫 打扰一下
Rafe. I'm so sorry.
日本方需要你回答一下
Japan needs an answer.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我能问你几个问题吗
Hey, can I ask you a few questions?
好的
Sure. Um...
但是换个地方
Yeah, but, um, n-not -- not here.
很感谢你开车带我
Thank you so much for driving,
但你真的不用来的
but you really don't have to come in.
没什么
Oh, it's nothing.
再说 我从来没见过乔纳森
Besides, I've never met Jonathan.
是啊
Right. Sure.
但是你没必要大老远跑来
But -- But you don't have to come all the way in.
没事的
It's fine.
别这样 我很乐意见他
Please, I would love to meet him.
好
Okay.
我还不知道你唱歌♥这么好听
So, I did not know you were such a good singer.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
麦克
Mike.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表