剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
除了世界闻名的逃脱大♥师♥
I mean, who else but a world-famous escape artist
还能有谁能做到
could pull that off?
在关禁闭之后还能在牢房♥穿梭自如
I mean, getting in and out of the cell after a lockdown.
我好想向你致敬
I kind of got to tip my cap.
这跟我没关系
I had nothing to do with that.
真的吗
Really?
那么
Well, then...
为什么我在你牢房♥里发现了这东西
why did I find this little beauty in your cell, huh?
这不是我的 你明知道
Well, that's not mine and you know it.
这话我听过
I've heard that one before.
检查监控录像
Check the security footage.
有人删掉了
Yeah, someone deleted it.
你似乎想得很周全
Looks like you thought of everything.
听着 我们别弄太复杂了
Look, let's make this easy.
你认罪 然后我给你加
You confess and I add...
8年吧
eight more years.
因为我稀罕你
'Cause I like you.
8你拿
Eight years?
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
他们都这么说的
You know, they all said the same thing.
你要是认罪 对我们俩都好
Look, confessing makes both of our lives easier.
8年比20年好多了
And 8 years is way better than 20.
不如你考虑一天
Why don't you take a day and think about it?
警卫
Guard.
我是FBI的凯·丹尼尔斯特工
Agent Kay Daniels with the FBI.
- 你是艾丽西亚·戴维斯吗 - 是的
Are you Alicia Davis? I am.
什么事
What's this about
- 你认识厄尼·阿尔比斯吗 - 是我父亲 怎么了
That's my father. Why?
他现在在做了什么
What did he do now?
我和爸爸不太亲
My dad and I weren't very close.
我们分开10年了
We've been estranged for 10 years.
- 可以问下理由吗 - 你懂不懂 从小
Can we ask why? Do you know what it's like to grow up
一直活在爸爸心血来潮的痴迷阴影下吗
at the whim of your father's obsessions?
我从小就相信光明会和乌鸦谷
I grew up believing that the Illuminati and Corvus Vale
在私底下操纵世界
were secretly running the world.
所以我才进了新闻业
That's why I got into journalism.
我想证明他是对的
I wanted to prove him right.
结果 我醒了
And then, I woke up.
所以你改名了是吗
Is that why you changed your name?
是的
Yeah.
我开始给媒体工作后 我和他的关系就变了
Once I started working for the press, things got strained.
可他还是常常给我发可靠的线索
Didn't stop him from constantly sending me hot leads, though.
实际上 昨天他就给我发了
In fact, I got something yesterday from him.
果然
Of course.
爸爸总是把所有东西转到beta磁带中
Dad always transferred everything to Betamax.
他说数码的东西不可信
He said digital can't be trusted.
这东西还能上哪放啊
Where can we even play that thing?
我应该认识个人可以放
I think I know a guy.
去它什么高清4k
Ah, forget about your HD4Ks.
这才是优质视频
This is a quality video.
这里有什么啊
What's on this, anyway?
看看就知道了
Let's find out.
好了 关灯
Got it. Hit the lights.
朋友们 你们将看到的是
Folks, what you are about to see...
世界上最秘密的秘密社团
is the most secret society of them all.
乌鸦谷是真的
Corvus Vale is real.
不 又看恐怖电影啊 朋友们
Oh, no, not another horror movie, guys.
不 这是证据
No, this is evidence.
像午夜一样暗 冷血机敏
Dark as midnight, cold and shrewd...
别啊
Oh, no, no, no.
别跟着念咒啊
No, no, don't follow the chanting.
这么诡异的咒语居然有人跟着念
Who follows creepy chanting?
冷血机敏 乌鸦养育一窝子嗣
...cold and shrewd, so the raven feeds the brood...
像午夜一样暗 冷血机敏
Dark as midnight, cold and shrewed...
- 谁啊 - 能不能来这里
Who's that? Woman: You can't be here!
不行 赶他走
We can't let him leave!
把他赶出去
Get him out of here!
甘特倒回去 我好像在混乱中发现什么了
Gunter, rewind. I thought I saw something there in the scuffle.
那里
There!
那是欧米茄超霸
That's an Omega Speedmaster.
只有宇航员才有
And only astronauts get those.
我们认为是布鲁斯·康纳斯
We think this is Bruce Conners.
你希望我逮捕一名前宇航员
You want me to bring in a former astronaut,
兼在任参议员 也是现在的美国英雄
sitting senator, and current American hero
就因为一张模糊的照片和一块表吗
based on a blurry still and a watch?
这并不是巧合
Look, it's no coincidence.
受害人的笔记上到处都是康纳斯参议员
Senator Conners' name is all over the victim's notes.
他的笔记上还有别的东西
Among other things.
似的 厄尼·阿尔比斯误会了很多人
Yes, Ernie Arbus got a lot wrong,
但似乎他终于猜对一次
but it looks like he finally got something right.
我承认录像带很让人难以平静
I admit this tape is disturbing,
但你要是想质问参议员
but if you want to question a senator,
就得再找点证据
you'll need more proof.
能不能说说你♥爸♥爸调查最多的理论吗
Can you tell us what theories your dad investigated the most?
全都有 他很痴迷
All of them. He was obsessed.
他的字典里没有巧合一说
With him, there was no such thing as coincidence.
所有东西背后都有阴谋组织
Everything was tied to some evil organization.
他和你说过乌鸦谷吗
Did he ever talk to you about Corvus Vale?
他满口都是这个词
He wouldn't shut up about it.
19世纪80年代的时候 美国最有权力的12个男人
In the 1880s, 12 of the most powerful men in America
聚在一起操控世界
came together to control the world,
直到今日
and to this day,
谷还在背后操控世界
Vale still rules from the shadows.
有些秘密社团是真实存在的
Well, some secret societies are real.
骷髅会啊 波西米亚树林
Skull and Bones. Bohemian Grove --
就是一群角色扮演的势利眼
They're just snobs playing dress up.
他有给你看这些理论背后的证据吗
Did your father ever show you any evidence to back his claim?
你们觉得乌鸦谷是真的吗
You guys think Corvus Vale is real?
我们手里有一些可靠的线索
We're following some credible leads --
录像带上到底有什么
What the hell was on the tape?
我们现在无权讨论这件事
We're not at liberty to discuss that right now.
什么
What?
那是我的录像带 我爸爸给我寄的
It's my tape. My father sent it to me.
现在调查还未结束
It's an active investigation.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry. Um...
没想到我会这么难过
I didn't expect to be so...upset.
不 我
No, I, uh,
很抱歉我们只能说这么多
I'm sorry that we couldn't tell you more.
我理解
I understand.
有其父必有其女
Like father, like daughter.
和他相处让人火气很大
He was exasperating to be around.
但我很爱他
But I loved him.
是啊
Yeah.
对了 时间会冲淡一切
That, um, that gets better, by the way.
不会完全冲走 不过
It doesn't go away entirely, but...
我也有一个要求很高的父亲
I also had a father who was...demanding.
有一些奇怪的想法
Had some weird ideas.
比如把其中一个儿子
Like keeping one of his sons
藏起来不让世人知道
a secret from the world?
你兄弟被抓住之后
I did a piece on you and your brother
我写过关于你和你兄弟的报道
after he was arrested.
希望是很好的文章
Hope it was one of the nice ones.
报道并没有火起来
It wasn't a hit piece.
我只是写写事实
Okay. Just the facts.
我能不能
Hey, can I...
问问你从小这种生活是什么样的
ask you what it was like growing up like that?
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表