剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
可以把你的账号♥给我吗
Can I get your account number, please?
好的 是003218
Uh, yes, it's 003218.
非常好 浮士德先生
All right, that's perfect. Hello, Mr. Faust.
网页登录密♥码♥可以提供一下吗
Could I get your online login password, please?
好的 baoxiandaosi
Yes, it is SecureAF.
保险到死的拼音
Capital "A", capital "F".
抱歉 不对耶
Oh, no, I'm sorry, that is incorrect.
下一轮巡逻还有五分钟到
Five minutes 'til the next patrol.
那就试试25daowuqi
Oh, uh, try 252 L-I-F-E.
25到无期
25 to life?
就是开个监狱的玩笑
A little prison humor.
好好笑哦
That's hilarious.
成了 进去了
Oh, that's it! I am in!
太好了 听我说 我刚刚被人
Uh, okay, great, so listen, I just got r--
请别挂机
Please hold.
- 我等不起了 - 谢谢你
I'm not waitin' for yo' ass. Okay, thanks.
这是我的
Whoa, that's mine.
抓包了
Gotcha.
有没有找到你的
Any luck getting a hold of your --
我们再看一遍 肯定能发现什么的
Let's go through it again. There's got to be something here.
等一下 那是查尔斯·奎德
Wait, wait. That's Charles Quaid.
能分理处奎德声音吗
Can you isolate Quaid's voice?
别管那么多
...the hell?
有出才有进啊
You got to spend money to make money.
看看能不能找出他和谁说话
Let's see if we can get a close-up of who he's talking to.
那是谁
Who is that?
面部识别完成
The facial recognition is done.
我们应该很快能找到了
You should be able to find it quickly.
那是埃里克·沃尔顿法官
That's Judge Eric Walton.
他驳回了对克拉克斯顿的起诉
He dismissed the lawsuit against Claxton.
他们都是乌鸦谷成员
They're both members of Corvus Vale.
查尔斯·奎德贿赂了联邦法官
Charles Quaid bribed a federal judge,
厄尼·阿尔比斯意外录了下来
and Ernie Arbus caught him on tape by accident.
所以厄尼才会死
And that's why Ernie got killed.
所以凶手是奎德
So, it was Quaid.
对了 太酷了
This is so cool, by the way.
放大加强画质 太棒咯
All this zooming and enhancing. It's awesome.
我也希望能用幻术解决
I mean, I wish we could've solved it with a deception.
不过这也很好了 找到凶手了吧
But still, this is pretty good. We got our guy, right?
是很好 不过只是开始
It's good, but it's just a start.
录像带只是间接证据
The tape is circumstantial.
我们还是要设局抓到奎德和法官的把柄
We need to setup a proper sting to get Quaid and the judge.
我们又找到和阿尔比斯之死有关的信息吗
Do we have anything that ties this to Arbus' death?
没有直接证据
Not directly,
但是法医还在检验炸♥弹♥碎片
but forensics is still working on the bomb fragments.
我们能申请窃听的许可证吗
Well, can we get a warrant for a wiretap?
还不能
Not yet.
奎德会听到风声毁掉证据的
Quaid could get wind of it and destroy any evidence.
你说那个记者 戴维斯
You said the reporter, Davis,
写了一篇没有发表的报道
wrote a story that didn't print?
- 带她来 - 我联♥系♥她
Bring her in. I'll call her.
喂
Hello?
艾丽西娅 我们快要抓到奎德把柄了
Alicia, we're getting close to nailing Quaid.
你快来和我们讲讲你得报道
We need to you come in and talk about your article.
我明天可以过去
I can be there tomorrow.
不 我们现在需要你
No, we need you right now.
- 我不能那么做 我要和奎德见面 - 什么
I can't do that. I'm meeting Quaid. What?
他联♥系♥我了
He reached out.
- 说要公开♥发♥表声明 - 在哪
Said he wants to go on the record. Where?
这是陷阱
It's a setup.
你不能去
You can't go.
丹尼尔斯特工 还偷听人打电♥话♥啊
Oh, Special Agent Daniels, listening in on phone calls.
取消会面
Cancel the meeting.
这些人可能是杀死你父亲的凶手
These people might've killed your father.
我要去的是他们公♥司♥办公室 又不是后巷
It's their corporate offices, not a back alley.
听着 我们手里掌握了
Listen, we have video evidence connecting Quaid
将奎德和驳回克拉克斯顿案子的法官联♥系♥一起的证据
to the judge who threw out the Claxton case.
好好想想 艾丽西娅
Think about this, Alicia.
我要挂了
I have to go.
她要走进圈套
She's walking into a trap.
在电♥话♥上 你说要公开♥发♥表声明
On the phone, you said you wanted to go on the record.
- 为什么 - 为了说清楚
Why? To set it straight.
伪造检验结果 造成多人死亡 结党营私
Forged test results, multiple deaths, collusion.
你怎么还能觉得自己能脱罪
How did you expect to get away with all that?
哎呀呀
Boy, oh, boy.
你要是一钻牛角尖
When you latch on to something, you...
就不放手了 是不是
you just don't let go, do you?
我懂
I get it.
你要揭发
You need your exposé.
好吧
Well...
给你吧
here you are.
我可以和你保证
And I can assure you
如果你要继续追查下去
that if you continue to follow this story...
你只会遇到
the only thing that you will find
死胡同
is a dead end.
- 嘿
- 联邦调查局的
- Hey, whoa, whoa, can I help you? - FBI.
他知道我们是谁 我们来见奎德
He knows who we are. We're here to see Quaid.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
想见奎德先生需要预约
You need an appointment to see Mr. Quaid.
艾丽西亚·戴维斯在吗
Is Alicia Davis here?
现在不接受访客
There are no visitors after hours.
听着 要么现在让我们进去
Look, you can let us in now
要么一会儿我们那搜查令来
or in an hour when we have the warrant.
明天八点来我给你预约上
00 and I'll get you an appointment.
你觉得我在没有保证好我的人身安全的
Do you think that I came here
情况下就来这里了吗
without making arrangements for my safety?
我手里所有的线索都在一个信封里了
Every lead that I have on you is in an envelope --
就在这儿
Is right here.
那是什么声音
What the hell is that?
走开
Shoo! Shoo!
走开 讨厌
Shoo! Shoo, bugger.
你定好了奎德的人 我去找艾丽西亚
You watch Quaid's guys, I'll find Alicia.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
我是你们中的医院
I'm a member! I'm a member!
现在不再是了 奎德先生
Not anymore, Mister Quaid.
你被从乌鸦谷里开除了
You've been expelled from Corvus Vale,
立即生效
effective immediately.
不不不
No, no, no!!
奎德先生 你犯的罪
Mr. Quaid, the crimes you have committed
给我们以灵感
could cast a light upon us.
或者只是你而已
Or just upon you.
什么
What?
向当局坦白你的罪行
Confess your crimes to the authorities.
告诉他们所有事
Tell them everything.
否则我们就会采取相应的行动
Or we will do what we must.
魔术师
The magician?!
你以为你是谁啊
Who the hell do you think you are?!
我是谷里的一员
I'm a member of the Vale.
我曾祖父的画像就挂在乌鸦大堂里
My great-grandfather's portrait hangs in Raven's Hall.
他喜欢建造
You see, he liked to build.
我喜欢让东西消失
I...like to make things disappear.
等下
Wait, w-wait a second.
你在干嘛
What are you -- what are you doing?
等下 不不不
Wait, no, no, no!
爽
Yikes.
你觉得小卡这次太过分了吗
You don't think Cam went too far this time, do you?
完全没有 伙计
No such thing, mate.
看起来他晕了
Looks like he passed out.
把他扔在办公室里 我们离开这里
Leave him in the office. Gotta get out of here.
停
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表